"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So, how'd I do?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Tboneman
Update: I talked to her after school as to wether or not she wants to go to lunch on Wednsday. She said she couldn't because she was helping her mother clean carpets. I then asked if she was bullsh*tting me or not, and she was like "I swear I swear". I then said maybe some other day. Meh, better than I hoped.
Cleaning carpets?? I don't know many girls that help their mothers clean carpets during lunch on a school day. That sounds like ******** for: "I'm not really interested....at all." How do you clean carpets in lunch on Wednesday, anyway?? Will she run home, clean the carpet, and run back to school??

Another mistake you made was asking her whether or not she was lying to you. After she said she was helping her mother on Wednesday, you should've said something like: "Oh, well are you available on Thursday?" I would bet a hundred dollars that she would say no also because of her original answer.

Don't waste your time with this girl. Although you've blown your chances with this one, don't screw up your chances with others.

READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
You guys are gonna love this post. Get this, I heard from one of her best friends that she might be leaning a bit towords being a lesbian. Boy, don't I feel good now? I was talking to her friend(well call her B) and B said that she had no clue if (A being the girl I'm wanting) A liked me or not, and that she might even be leaning towords being a lesbian. Oh well, looks like I'm going to have to look elseware, heh.
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
I don't care, either way. I'm not one of those guys who complains if the one girl he goes after dosn't like him. I'll have to approch this as like finding a job: Gotta put in alot of aplications.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Tboneman
I don't care, either way. I'm not one of those guys who complains if the one girl he goes after dosn't like him. I'll have to approch this as like finding a job: Gotta put in alot of aplications.
Well, just as long as you don't tell her you like her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Tboneman
I don't care, either way. I'm not one of those guys who complains if the one girl he goes after dosn't like him. I'll have to approch this as like finding a job: Gotta put in alot of aplications.
Next time don't submit your application in written form.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Interpol
Next time don't submit your application in written form.
LOL :p LOL
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Interpol
Next time don't submit your application in written form.
line of the week :D





hey not all AFC attempts fail, in 8th grade, i liked a girl for 9 months before asking her out. and when i did, i read her poetry, and then sat around for literally an hour trying to figure out what to say, while she was sitting there with me, i finally told her i liked her, and then asked her out. she said she'd think about it, 2 days later she said yes, and we 'dated' for 4 months.
but that stuff stopped working quick
 
Top