Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, how'd I do?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tboneman
Update: I talked to her after school as to wether or not she wants to go to lunch on Wednsday. She said she couldn't because she was helping her mother clean carpets. I then asked if she was bullsh*tting me or not, and she was like "I swear I swear". I then said maybe some other day. Meh, better than I hoped.
Cleaning carpets?? I don't know many girls that help their mothers clean carpets during lunch on a school day. That sounds like ******** for: "I'm not really interested....at all." How do you clean carpets in lunch on Wednesday, anyway?? Will she run home, clean the carpet, and run back to school??

Another mistake you made was asking her whether or not she was lying to you. After she said she was helping her mother on Wednesday, you should've said something like: "Oh, well are you available on Thursday?" I would bet a hundred dollars that she would say no also because of her original answer.

Don't waste your time with this girl. Although you've blown your chances with this one, don't screw up your chances with others.

READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are gonna love this post. Get this, I heard from one of her best friends that she might be leaning a bit towords being a lesbian. Boy, don't I feel good now? I was talking to her friend(well call her B) and B said that she had no clue if (A being the girl I'm wanting) A liked me or not, and that she might even be leaning towords being a lesbian. Oh well, looks like I'm going to have to look elseware, heh.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care, either way. I'm not one of those guys who complains if the one girl he goes after dosn't like him. I'll have to approch this as like finding a job: Gotta put in alot of aplications.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care, either way. I'm not one of those guys who complains if the one girl he goes after dosn't like him. I'll have to approch this as like finding a job: Gotta put in alot of aplications.
Well, just as long as you don't tell her you like her.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time don't submit your application in written form.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
LOL :p LOL

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
line of the week :D

hey not all AFC attempts fail, in 8th grade, i liked a girl for 9 months before asking her out. and when i did, i read her poetry, and then sat around for literally an hour trying to figure out what to say, while she was sitting there with me, i finally told her i liked her, and then asked her out. she said she'd think about it, 2 days later she said yes, and we 'dated' for 4 months.
but that stuff stopped working quick