"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

so how many of you have fooled around with 2 many ugls?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
bj, sex, wutever.


personally i used to be soooooooo afc that most would bug me and the ones that did i was turned off from. When i was drunk i came close to fooling aroud with ugs a couple times but im not out of it when im drunk, i still wont **** around with an ug.




any of you guys got some stories?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
UG=Ugly girls?

**** now..never that I can remember. I don't ignore them though.

Unless she has a great body ..i'll probably pass.

No stories here.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I've messed around with a couple, back when I was about 15 or 16. Nothing fat or chubby, just not that cute. Once I realized that I could have more than just the first thing that was thrown my way I stopped settling for hamburger and started hunting steak. Since then, nothing but Wet Aged USDA Prime Rib... pink in the middle, of course. :p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
No but my sexy looks keep attracting them :mad:

NO I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU UGLY LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

Funny story, I told this one UG that I was drunk the whole time I was with her and I told her she was stupid. She never talked to me after that. Thank god, am I right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
i remember posting about sleeping with a fat chick once. she had a nipple hair that drove me crazy...but at least i got laid
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
hahaha... Man, i swear to you..if you are on this site, you have been hit on by an UG.

Haha, **** , i almost went as far as telling one girl "Look, im gay..fukk off" but decided to just go after her friend... :)

Cmon, who fukks anything that moves here?
 

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Happy Hunting Grounds
****ed an UG twice (!) a couple of months back and shes still hooked on me...made Xmas a bit of a disaster area with an HB9 im trying to **** as theyre m8s....

In future I will not **** UGs...not for anything
 
Top