Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so how do YOU make your whey taste better?

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some GNC whey, the strawberry ****, and DAMN, i think i'd be better off just eating the plain powder... Wonderin if you guys have any great ideas...

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not just eating the powder out of the container are you? I have the strawbery as well, I blend it with some skim milk, a banana or two, maybe a drop of rum essence, and it's not bad.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont' you return it, you dont have to have a recite to return **** to GNC, and exchange it for optimum 100% whey which is about the same price with a kick ass taste to it

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Babaganoosh
You're not just eating the powder out of the container are you? I have the strawbery as well, I blend it with some skim milk, a banana or two, maybe a drop of rum essence, and it's not bad.

eh, no, i was joking when i said that...

I'm gonna try the milk, but i'm not gonna return it. After downing that cup of sh!t i felt pretty damn manly. A nice beltch followed...

My next container I'll try that 100% optimum stuff, that's at GNC right?

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gnc lets you return all their **** if u dont like it. i bought the strawberry before and it smelled great but tasted like ****. i returned it the next day.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by enkai
exchange it for optimum 100% whey which is about the same price with a kick ass taste to it
Yeah, thats the best tasting shake ive ever had. I like all their flavors. Cheap too, 25 bucks for 5lbs.

Another thing, i cant believe people still go to GNC for supps. GET THEM ON THE NET!