So how did you guys lose the v-card?

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi people,

A little bit about me in case you haven't read my posts before: I'm a student, nearly 21 now, loads of hobbies and success in pretty much every sphere that doesn't involve girls, got into PUA around 6 months ago. I have the reputation of being a player, despite absolutely no results apart from the occasional make out (about 10 in the last year), grope, and oral (once).

From reading the posts on this site, it seems that a lot of the guys on here were "late bloomers." That is to say, they were always a bit nerdy going through school, but began to get more social and better with girls as they got older. This describes me very well- and I'm sure many of you will be able to relate.

Seeing as we most likely have similar backgrounds, I'm interested in how you all started your DJ careers, as a way of getting a few ideas. So, how did you guys lose the v-card? How old were you? Was it a ONS or did it lead to a LTR? Was the girl some random club slut or someone you knew through friends? How many times did you have to fail with girls before you got one to like you enough to sleep with you? Are you (like me) a recovering nice guy?

OnTheWayUp

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married woman. Met her through a girl I was fuking who also had a bf lol. They were actually bisexual together but no I didn't get to have a threesome :(

Best part was I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER. She did alllll the chasing and flirting. Was great!

I was 18 she was 22. I actually had a lot more action when I was younger than now. I get no play these days :(

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant remember how I got to learn about this site.
Lost v-card at 15. Success has increased a lot since then.
Met her at a party, but was too afraid to kiss her (due to not kissing anyone in 2 years).
Added her on facebook and met up 2 weeks later. Made out. A week later she went to my house and we had some fun times. Did it again 3 days later. Since then she has flaked and isn't in my life anymore.
And I was like you; a recovering nice guy.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17. Hanging out with girl. Roommate was at a regatta (crew competition). She was on my bed, so it kinda of just went from there.

It was fun though. After that, there was the laundry room downstairs, the browsing library in her dorm, and the sky lounge in someone else's.

Winter break came around. I didn't keep in touch. We met up after, but it was stale, so no more pokes.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog mate that's an awesome story! I've read quite a bit of your journal on here- gives me hope that eventually persistance will tell. Congratulations man.

Lone Wolf: er... what? Your first time was with a woman you met "through a girl you were already fuking?" That makes no sense at all... lol

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
17 years old, in a vauxhall cavalier, on the front or back seat. i dont remember.

it was fairly rubbish.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never kissed a girl until I was 16, which I thought made me a social abomination. But that was a good year. I ended up having sex with a later girlfriend a month before I turned 17...and then having a lot more, and then it was never a big deal. Sex is only important if you're not having it. Once you reach that mindset, it gets very easy to have sex with new women; you just don't make a big deal out of it.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost mine young, at 13, due to a peer pressure situation. I was really into the popularity scene back in Junior High and a lot of times girls would want to hook up with me just because I was popular. Things were so much simpler back then lol.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OnTheWayUp said:
Snowdog mate that's an awesome story! I've read quite a bit of your journal on here- gives me hope that eventually persistance will tell. Congratulations man.

Lone Wolf: er... what? Your first time was with a woman you met "through a girl you were already fuking?" That makes no sense at all... lol
No it didn't make sense did it? I actually meant I was fuking around. I didn't get to fuk her but we nearly did. Her boyfriend came to pick her up and she left lol. But then went to her house and yeah, I met that married woman (her girlfriend)

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission accomplished!!!

Guys, I lost my virginity last night! Wahey!

The girl in question was really hot as well, as least a 7/8. ONS after a club party. She stayed the night, and we did it again in the morning as well, then took a shower together! I couldn 't get it up, so I was inside her for maybe 5 minutes total the whole evening, but it still counts. I even made her *** through oral :) I'm so happy!

Thanks to all the guys who helped me on here so far- I owe you all a drink! Hopefully this will lead to better and better conquests...

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its definately a start.

My first time i was fifteen years old and was up in the desert, it was the first time i met the girl, until then we just talked on the phone every night. I ditch my friends with her friends, we go for a walk, and she lays down behind a big old bush and says" What do you want to do me" che gave me a condom and i went to town...stayed on top the whole time and i felt something tinglin on my ass, i asked if it was her, she said no. Turn out I had A BIG FVCKIN DOG sniffin my ass. It started sniffin something else so i just back to what i was doin. My friend came around the bush and told me they are bored and want to leave. So i didn't get to finsih.

Dog ran off with her shoe though, we ****ed the next night but after that things went south. Oh to be young

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
Its definately a start.

My first time i was fifteen years old and was up in the desert, it was the first time i met the girl, until then we just talked on the phone every night. I ditch my friends with her friends, we go for a walk, and she lays down behind a big old bush and says" What do you want to do me" che gave me a condom and i went to town...stayed on top the whole time and i felt something tinglin on my ass, i asked if it was her, she said no. Turn out I had A BIG FVCKIN DOG sniffin my ass. It started sniffin something else so i just back to what i was doin. My friend came around the bush and told me they are bored and want to leave. So i didn't get to finsih.

Dog ran off with her shoe though, we ****ed the next night but after that things went south. Oh to be young
Rin Tin Tin?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18. First summer home from college. She was the neighborhood freak, starting her senior year in high school. 17. We fvcked all summer until I went back to college. Also banged 4 other chics that summer. Went back to college and went on a Fvck spree of unbelievable proportions. At 18-21 my game was effortless, we didn't even call it game. It was just meeting girls hanging out, getting them alone. They knew what I wanted and why I was there. Oh wait, that still works today doesn't it? The less you think the better it works.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure I have the most shameful story on here...

Had a girl from PoF come over.. Just to f*ck. When she got to my place she turned out to be heavy but I did it anyways.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 21, and it was my coworker I had a crush on for two years. She knew, but she stopped working for like a whole year. Long enough for me to work on my DJ skills. She came back, and I was completely different.

She was surprised at my change. She even said it to me.

One day she randomly comes over for no reason at all. She never came over before. We flirted and crap, then she asked me what I want, and I said her. Then she flat out says, "Dia, I am just so horny."

Bam!! Lost it to my target girl of two years. Best feeling ever.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...when I was 21, this girl I waited around for...finally gave me a chance to have sex with her..even though it went it, I think I got two pumps in before it went soft, so even though there was penetration, I don't really count that.

Fast forward to age 24... I met this girl at a New Year's party, brought her home and had sex four times that night...dated her for a month..then dropped her