Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how are you fellow Americans handling the high cost of housing?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Owned my home for years. Haven't purchased another MF in over a year. Prices are crazy in some areas, but the interest rates at near 6% kills any DTI ratio for a mort. It's not worth looking at anything. If the FED doesn't kill the market and small business, I'd be surprised. Giving out all of that pandemic money was the needle that broke the back of the US economy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m chilling. Mortgage on my condo is cheap. The value has ballooned to bonkers the last few years. Here in Jersey the land is dummy expensive. Over 60% of the assessed value on my pad is land value. It’s because we have commuter train to NYC just a couple blocks away. Going to make some nice rental income when I get sick of living here.
Passaic?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live in my SUV. I get complimentary hotel suites from work 3-5 nights a week so it's not that bad. Without the suites I couldn't stand it longer than a few weeks.

I'll probably move and find a room to rent to $600 to $700 a month soon.

M

member160292

I currently live in my SUV. I get complimentary hotel suites from work 3-5 nights a week so it's not that bad. Without the suites I couldn't stand it longer than a few weeks.

Keep on keeping on man, I had <$250 in my bank account just less than a decade ago.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy might be worth checking out (just don't take appearance tips from him lol). Vblogs his life in used RV's, Campervans, etc