Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so here's the deal with this chick

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
k, know this girl, yadda yaddda. through college.

called her, was like "we should get dinner sometime"

she sounded really excited, so I'm like great

so i go up to the cafeteria, supposed to be at 8. so i called her at like 8 05 or osmething, she said she was in a meeting for a group that we're both in that had ran over. that's certainly possible, but I was like, okay, move on.

saw her the next day at a function, she grabbed me and pulled me off to the side and was like "im so sorry the meeting ran over, i didnt get out until like ten"

this was the cancer walk (relay for life) so, there was a silent lap that night, while we were walking around she came up next to me and linked arms with me
so I figured I'd call her again try to set something up

I called her, this was in finals week, she was like "defintiely we should get dinner sometime"

she called me that day and said she really had to study hard for this upcoming final, because she was in danger of failing the class. which I suppose is possible but ok,whatever.

school gets out, I hadnt talked to her. my birthday was last thursday, she called me at 12:10 am to wish me happy birthday and we talked for a bit

so do you guys think she's just uninterested in me that way and was using those events as excuses or I just happened to try to schedule the dinner at a bad time or what?

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they all sound like legit reasons to me

exams is a big thing

keep trying, be a bit more pro-active, take charge, but not too needy and desperate for that dinner either

Yce

Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
they all sound like legit reasons to me

exams is a big thing

keep trying, be a bit more pro-active, take charge, but not too needy and desperate for that dinner either
NO! Don't "keep trying". You already tried - twice. If she's High Interest, she will reciprocate with a date offer of her own. You should be thinking about adding more plates to your collection right now and stop focusing solely on this one.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yce said:
NO! Don't "keep trying". You already tried - twice. If she's High Interest, she will reciprocate with a date offer of her own. You should be thinking about adding more plates to your collection right now and stop focusing solely on this one.
Exactly...

Reaction score
Seems like real reasons, don't be needy, you already showed interest so if she's interested she'll make something work.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Casanova said:
called her, was like "we should get dinner sometime"

she sounded really excited, so I'm like great

so i go up to the cafeteria, supposed to be at 8. so i called her at like 8 05 or osmething, she said she was in a meeting for a group that we're both in that had ran over. that's certainly possible, but I was like, okay, move on.

She said have told you she was in a meeting way before 8:05, and you should have called her out on it, and she should have called you, not you call her. She couldn't tell you at 7? 7:15, 7:30? If made plans with Jessica Alba at 8 and you were in a meeting that ran over, wouldn't you phone her ASAP to tell her?

saw her the next day at a function, she grabbed me and pulled me off to the side and was like "im so sorry the meeting ran over, i didnt get out until like ten"

"You should have phoned me at 7:30 to let me know, we made plans and I was waiting for you. "

so I figured I'd call her again try to set something up

I called her, this was in finals week, she was like "defintiely we should get dinner sometime"

Right there you should have said "OK, pick a time a place that's good for you." You should have thrown it back her court. Notice she's throwing in back in your court again so she can set you up for rejection again. If you tell her to pick a time, she cannot use it as an excuse.

she called me that day and said she really had to study hard for this upcoming final, because she was in danger of failing the class. which I suppose is possible but ok,whatever.

school gets out, I hadnt talked to her. my birthday was last thursday, she called me at 12:10 am to wish me happy birthday and we talked for a bit

so do you guys think she's just uninterested in me that way and was using those events as excuses or I just happened to try to schedule the dinner at a bad time or what?
Well dude it appears she's phoning you a bit and knows when your b-day is, which is good. But she's not giving you much face-to-face meetings, which is not good. It's almost like she's trying to inflate her ego by spending as little time as possible with you.

I would tell her to pick a time and date that work for her for dinner since the last few times she's been busy. If she flakes, as easy as it as to say, keep her as friend and find a girl who's willing to tongue wrestle with you and is worth your time.

Peace

ATG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Calibration said:
Seems like real reasons, don't be needy, you already showed interest so if she's interested she'll make something work.
co-sign

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to these guys they are right, do not ask her out again. i asked this one girl to the movies 2 times, first excuse was that she would be out of town for the weekend *and she was i saw pictures*, and the other time she got out of work late *i work with her, she did*. so i didnt invite her again. a month later she said, "why do you never hang out with me." and i said, "i invited you out 2 times and it didnt work out. were going to the movies tonight

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, I was thinking that the best thing to do would be to just chill and let her make the next move.

alright, I'll do that

Yce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Casanova said:
thanks, I was thinking that the best thing to do would be to just chill and let her make the next move.

alright, I'll do that
No. The BEST thing for you to do is not to "chill" and wait on her. That's a great way to develop oneitis, by the way. You should rather find yourself some new, high interest, non-flaky chicks to date - i.e.: the ones that respect your time. Once you do that, whether she makes a move or not will actually stop mattering! Get it?

Last edited: