Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So.....her HUSBAND called me today

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i'm not callin the cops, and i'm not apologizing, I dont have anything to apologize for, I'm not trying to do anything with a married girl, so I dont need to worry about making too big of a deal about it, which I didnt, I was just talking to her as normally as I ever have.

She didnt seem to be looking for a ons, or anything like that, it seems like she wanted a bf, maybe looking to get something else set up before she leaves her current situation. I've starting hearing now from people that it's not a 'legal' marriage, and that he doesnt treat her well, also that he knows a bunch of asian gang members, i'm certainly not scared of him, but I dont need a huge group of people coming to my doorstep, she's not worth it, I started to consider not seeing her anymore before I found out.

I think he found out cause he got the phone bill, and saw all the calls on it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at the guy threatening you when all the fault is his wife's.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks man, I was in the same situation before sort of.. Except the husband didn't know.... Cause he's in prison.

Saw a girl a while ago right around when I first joined this site. Met her at a bar and got her number, I was kinda stoked since this was the first number close I made after learning all this PUA sh1t.

We hang out 1 time, went great.. made out for a while watching a movie and drinking some wine.

We hang out the 2nd time, same thing.

We hang out the 3rd time, same thing + BJ. She asks me to sleep over, but I made up some BS and said I had to be in town in the morning. When I really just didn't want to have the awkward leave her room and run into a family member in the morning stint lol (She lived with her mother and 2 brothers.)

She texts me the next day to make plans. We make them, she doesn't text the rest of the night/into the next day. (Thought this was weird since she texted all the time).

I ask her 3 days later what time she wanted me to come over. No reply. I figure oh well thats weird, she's really into me.. Maybe her cell phone's broken?

I get a text a couple hours later saying "Can't tonight" and a bunch of other excuses not to hangout.

Then I just say to her "Hey is something up? Anything you want to talk about?" and she says "Yeah but probably something you won't wanna hear.." (First thought was her having an STD lol).. So then I say "Well you can tell me no matter what it is, I won't be mad." Then she tells me I have a husband in jail.

WHAT THE ****!

I text her back saying "Well, that's going to make things complicated. I didn't know you were with someone and I thought you had good intentions with us being together. We're going to have to stop talking, sorry."

She went bananas from this.. Texted me a ton of times, even sent me texts few and far between for the next three months..

I didn't reply to a single one. Fvck that, I have dignity and a sense of pride.. I'm not going to bang a prisoner's wife. Personally, I feel bad for the guy.. He's locked in prison and thinks his nice innocent wife is going to be waiting for his arrival back home not knowing what she did while he was in there.

This is the kind of stuff that creates Misandry hahaha!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl and her boyfriend called me back on her phone threatening me.

him : hey man, this is my girlfriend, don't call her anymore or else.
me: or else what?
him : you'll get fxcked up bro.
me: LOOOOL you don't even know who I am. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your girl, she told me she was single. Looks like you got problems buddy
him : cursing me like a sailor
me : LOOOOOOOOL! *click*

he calls back

him: do you ever hang up on me!
me: dude, I'm not your girlfriend, then again, neither is she! LOOOOOOOL! *click*

repeat for 2 more calls until I get tired of playing with him.

She calls me the next day saying she couldn't believe that I brought her all of that drama and that I would say that stuff to him and he's a thug. Again, LOOOOOL! Whatever girl, call me when you're really single. *click*

Done with both of them. Fun times.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows if she is actually married, or if he is blowing smoke up everyone's arse who is on her phone 'cause dude is psycho.

In either case, she sounds crazy as well, and may have driven him to becoming psycho/more psycho.

Totally tap that ****e! ha ;)

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
also posting in the most massive necro I've ever seen!