Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So fvcking salty about this chick I met from Bumble

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I should consider myself "lucky," but I'm just ridiculously salty about it...

I matched with this girl on Bumble, 25 years old, and she started right out the gate being pretty damn aggressive. Not like sexually aggressive, but just acting really interested. She told me she wasn't looking for something serious because she recently got out of a relationship where her ex cheated on her, so she just wanted a fvck buddy (and I was totally cool with that). So we talk over text for like a week. A LOT about sex, how she's horny a lot, how her ex "wasn't very good" in that aspect, and how she wants to go through a "B-D-S-M" checklist. I want to make it a point that there was a lot of talk and a lot of hype. So after all this talk and hype we finally meet for a drink. It's heavily implied beforehand that we're going to fvck. So drinks go well, lots of laughs, then we go back to my place and I fvck the sh!t out of her. She also acted like she was sex famished in bed. Hard kissing, going right to suck my d!ck as soon as I pulled my pants down, etc. Afterwards we talk for a bit, she doesn't seem to want to fvck again (had been acting tired-ish the whole night), and she leaves.

After she leaves she sends me this text:

HER: "Hey, just got home. Thanks for a good time tonight. I want to apologize for getting out of there so quickly. I honestly just don't think I'm ready to be out there yet. I thought I was, but I'm not and that's not fair to you or me because I need time to heal and get over this."

ME: "Well can't say I'm not disappointed because you're sexy as fvck and fun to hang with, but I've been there so I understand. Feel better."

HER: "Yeah unfortunately I think it's gonna take a little longer than I expected. Thanks for being understanding and I hope so too."

Wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. If it's been less than 3 months since her sh!tty ex relationship I'd believe her. Over 3-5 months I might call bullsh!t. Not sure when she got out of it though.

So a couple days later this other girl I was FWB with and me end up breaking it off. Then a week later I say "fvck it" and decide to text the Bumble chick again...

ME: "I have to say, *Bumble Chick*, I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to hear your "come to bed" playlist." (Inside joke about her having a "sex playlist")

No response. All I can think is "wtf" because there's absolutely no reason for her to ghost and not at least stay friendly. a few days later I'm horny with no other prospects and nothing to lose, so I decide to text her again. I tell her we had great sexual chemistry and it would be a shame not to go through that B-D-S-M checklist she was hyping up so much, and also say it would probably get her mind off her ex. No response again. At this point I'm thinking she's either in a "I hate men" phase, or her excuse was total bullsh!t.

So at this point you're probably thinking... Why not just say fvck her, let it go, and game other girls? You're right. 100% right. However, she was totally my type. Fit, great ass, good in bed, and pretty. If she wasn't so god damn attractive to me I honestly wouldn't care at all. I actually met and fvcked a different girl last night, but wasn't that into her and don't even want to hangout again even though she was almost TOO into me and complimenting me TOO much.

Always ironic how this sh!t works out. I don't even believe it's "you want what you can't have," in my case it's usually "you can't have what you want."

Anyways, this kind of behavior always confuses me. Thoughts?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she wasn't that impressed, used one of the oldest brush offs ever to let you save your ego. Take the hint. Let it go and move on.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she didn't like the sex, or you acted needy/gave off a relationship vibe after sex.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she wasn't that impressed, used one of the oldest brush offs ever to let you save your ego. Take the hint. Let it go and move on.
Either she didn't like the sex, or you acted needy/gave off a relationship vibe after sex.
I'll be real, I find this very hard to believe. Everyone has their own preferences in bed, but I'm coming off two other hookups, one of which was a month long fvck buddy, who both absolutely loved the sex we had. And my performance with this Bumble chick was a good one.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking forward to the sex but couldn't see what would happen after it.

After sex was something she didn't anticipate, and apparently didn't like.

Don't read too much into it. You wanted it more after sex. She wanted it less, or not at all.

You gain nothing by trying to read into the situation. Just assume she meant what she said and move on.

Her actions, at least, tell you that much.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how you evaluate your performance, she makes the call. Let it go.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not you, it's her and she told you that already. Don't read anything else into it.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
She was looking forward to the sex but couldn't see what would happen after it.

After sex was something she didn't anticipate, and apparently didn't like.

Don't read too much into it. You wanted it more after sex. She wanted it less, or not at all.

You gain nothing by trying to read into the situation. Just assume she meant what she said and move on.

Her actions, at least, tell you that much.
It's not you, it's her and she told you that already. Don't read anything else into it.
Rebound situation, she told the truth.
Appreciate the responses. I'll let it go.

Serenity

Reaction score
Do not ever get emotionally invested in girls who have recently gotten out of a relationship. They're confused, don't know what they want and end up using guys without really being aware that they're doing it. They've got emotions to work through.

So yeah, fvck them if that's what they and you want, but don't expect anything serious. I've had a similar experience, she went ghost for no reason. Met her randomly a good while later and she seemed really positive about me, but I was taken and not interested. She then found a guy with the same first name as me and after that a guy who looked like me, I know I made an impact even though she's probably not aware. But shortly after leaving a relationship they're unstable, think they know what they want, but really don't.