Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So finally got this girl... Now don't know what to do.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been on this site for awhile now. I now consider myself a DJ. Why? I made girls not be my priority (no, having a girl does NOT make you happy). I kepted just messing around with them, DJ'ing several, but never getting into anything serious. I have other things to do such as my car, school, friends, ect. ect. Anyways... There is this one girl I met at the beginning of school. First weekend we hit it off casual. The typical beginning. Kino, ect. ect. She wants to hang out with me more. Sure. Weekend after. Make out, feel up a little. This weekend, pretty much the same thing. We did something friday and saturday.
Now the thing is... I want to have a relationship with this girl. Don't ask why... She's just cool and I want to settle down for a few. So... How do I go about doing this? I asked her to do something tomorrow (dinner). I would like to ask her out. Im sure she's going to say yes... But, to make sure. How do I go about this? Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Sounds like Your spending too much time with her and it wont last long. I have a friend that asks out a girl after knowing her for like a week or two! The longest relationship he managed to hold down wasnt even three months! Remember, make her want you!

Reaction score
I think its a bit early at moment to start a relationship when you have just known her for 2 weeks. I would back off a bit and try make her want you like Sterling the Runner said. You must have a few dates first before you consider to proceed further together.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandmaster Sexay said:
I think its a bit early at moment to start a relationship when you have just known her for 2 weeks. I would back off a bit and try make her want you like Sterling the Runner said. You must have a few dates first before you consider to proceed further together.

Sterling the Runner said:
Sounds like Your spending too much time with her and it wont last long. I have a friend that asks out a girl after knowing her for like a week or two! The longest relationship he managed to hold down wasnt even three months! Remember, make her want you!
I'm sorry, after many months of not posting on this site, I felt like I just had to make a comment:

This is what I love about this site!

I might sound like I'm on the wrong page here but normally people would tell him to ask her out, bring flowers, be a AFC, etc.... but you guys are great, you guys know what's going on, know how the game works, and yeah I'm rambling a bit. Something in those comments just appealed to me. Er...you can probably tell I haven't really been on this site much lately....

I'm off, laters.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't "ask her out" per say, seeing as you made out with her, i think she would have defined it as a relationship anyway.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is rather vague... But what else to do? Normally I don't feel like I need to pay attention to one girl, but as you know I kind of like her. How can I make it seem she is my girl, and her to know that?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, keep doing stuff with her. To be honest i think she'll allready have you down as "boyfriend", but you could say, jokingly, "hey, you are lucky to be my G/f", then gauge her reaction.

Reaction score
gradually spend more and more time with her. Eventually you and her will FEEL like Bf and Gf even though u or her havent asked each otheer "out". That way the relationship will fall in to place rather than being friends one day and Bf N Gf the next. That a radical change in the relationship and speeds it up unneccserily.