"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So finally got this girl... Now don't know what to do.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
So I've been on this site for awhile now. I now consider myself a DJ. Why? I made girls not be my priority (no, having a girl does NOT make you happy). I kepted just messing around with them, DJ'ing several, but never getting into anything serious. I have other things to do such as my car, school, friends, ect. ect. Anyways... There is this one girl I met at the beginning of school. First weekend we hit it off casual. The typical beginning. Kino, ect. ect. She wants to hang out with me more. Sure. Weekend after. Make out, feel up a little. This weekend, pretty much the same thing. We did something friday and saturday.
Now the thing is... I want to have a relationship with this girl. Don't ask why... She's just cool and I want to settle down for a few. So... How do I go about doing this? I asked her to do something tomorrow (dinner). I would like to ask her out. Im sure she's going to say yes... But, to make sure. How do I go about this? Thanks guys.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Sounds like Your spending too much time with her and it wont last long. I have a friend that asks out a girl after knowing her for like a week or two! The longest relationship he managed to hold down wasnt even three months! Remember, make her want you!
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I think its a bit early at moment to start a relationship when you have just known her for 2 weeks. I would back off a bit and try make her want you like Sterling the Runner said. You must have a few dates first before you consider to proceed further together.
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Grandmaster Sexay said:
I think its a bit early at moment to start a relationship when you have just known her for 2 weeks. I would back off a bit and try make her want you like Sterling the Runner said. You must have a few dates first before you consider to proceed further together.


Sterling the Runner said:
Sounds like Your spending too much time with her and it wont last long. I have a friend that asks out a girl after knowing her for like a week or two! The longest relationship he managed to hold down wasnt even three months! Remember, make her want you!
I'm sorry, after many months of not posting on this site, I felt like I just had to make a comment:

This is what I love about this site!

I might sound like I'm on the wrong page here but normally people would tell him to ask her out, bring flowers, be a AFC, etc.... but you guys are great, you guys know what's going on, know how the game works, and yeah I'm rambling a bit. Something in those comments just appealed to me. Er...you can probably tell I haven't really been on this site much lately....

I'm off, laters.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I wouldn't "ask her out" per say, seeing as you made out with her, i think she would have defined it as a relationship anyway.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I know this is rather vague... But what else to do? Normally I don't feel like I need to pay attention to one girl, but as you know I kind of like her. How can I make it seem she is my girl, and her to know that?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Well, keep doing stuff with her. To be honest i think she'll allready have you down as "boyfriend", but you could say, jokingly, "hey, you are lucky to be my G/f", then gauge her reaction.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
gradually spend more and more time with her. Eventually you and her will FEEL like Bf and Gf even though u or her havent asked each otheer "out". That way the relationship will fall in to place rather than being friends one day and Bf N Gf the next. That a radical change in the relationship and speeds it up unneccserily.
 
Top