Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SO close yet so far.. UPDATE!

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight at work was the first time I saw/spoke to the woman who I want to be with since I took her to lunch last week Wednesday. She was off Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and I was off Monday.

Starts off by her waving hi to me and I waved back, when she came by me I told her Hi how are you and she tells me how am I and I just respond good, I asked her how her weekend was and she says she went bowling and went to a bbq. we just talk about a lot of things... After lunch she introduces me to her friend who she talks too a lot and I was puzzled why is she introducing me to her and I was assuming that she probably talks to her about me and assuming she likes me. So after that we go back to our work area we talk while walking there and I finally told her "I just want to mention I really enjoyed spending time with you during lunch last week" and she responds "Aww...Thank you...Same here." and she then says something like "I told my friend it really makes a difference who you're working with" but I dunno what that meant I guess when she works with me she is happy cause the time flies since she enjoys talking to me. So right now we're in the "friends zone" I guess, but I know deep down in her she knows I have a crush on her, So far I've complimented her hair when she put it up and she continues to do it frequently now. Invited her to lunch and paid.

She even askes me "Does the guys make fun of you because you hang out/talk to me a lot?" and I just respond saying "Yeah, sort of... They are immature, I just ignore them" So then we just talk a lot of stories like I told her on Friday it took me 30 minutes to get home because there was an accident just random stuff we talk about throughout the day... I also mentioned to her about the "rumors" the guys are saying to me and she was interested to find out like when she was off for the 4 day weekend, they kept telling me bull**** like how she likes to get drunk and drinking heinikin so I told her "You know everything you tell Ben goes right to those guys you know" Ben is this guy she talks to they are good friends too and he's off work for like 6 weeks because his wife gave birth, but anyway I said everything she tells him goes right to those guys and she started asking me like what and like I told her about the time he had the keys to her truck when she went to a concert a few months ago he invited them all in the truck and ****... Not sure if this will impact my chances with her but anyway, when she had to leave she says "Alright I'm going now, see you tomorrow" and I just say "Okay, see you tomorrow... bye" and she's off.

Now, I know she must have a thing for me because when she felt flattered when I told her I enjoyed spending time with her and she said "same here" so that means she enjoyed spending time with me as well. I want to go out with her again but NOT for lunch because it's not enough time, lunch is only 30 minutes and to drive to somewhere and to drive back, it's real real short amount of time we can spend together. So I want to maybe ask her out for Sunday since she's off weekends and I'll just ask for Sunday off. What's a good thing to do in my situation?? I Just don't want to ruin anything and have her not talk to me at all cause I know some people who start off being real close to a girl and when he tells her that he wants to be with her and **** she just doesn't talk to the guy anymore. So I just want to keep everything smooth and maybe say "Lets get together and do something sometime" and if she syas "What" then like say "I can pick you up on Sunday and we can do things together" I don't know, Any advice I would appreciate for my situation at hand. Thank you.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your bread

Hey,

Become her friend and see if she will hook you up with one of her 'buddies'.

Hey Pal, don't break this rule:

'Don't put your meat where you get your bread'.

ie:

Do you want major problems?------You do?----Well, start banging some broad where you work.

If you do......You will learn.........You won't make that mistake again........

cave dweller

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add, I won't have this job after December 5th. So yes, I work with her, but I won't in 2 weeks. So this is why I am trying to make my move now. We've been friends for 2 months and only now have I been doing this stuff I explained above.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

Hey,

If you two are not going to work in the same office that will work.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you wanting? Are you wanting her permission to ask her on a date or are you wanting a date?

If you want a date with her, give her a specific time on a specific day for a specific activity.

"Why don't you let me take you to dinner at name the place on Friday? I'll pick you up at 7:00."

Girls are blown away by confident men.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm maybe youre being too tentative here

Originally posted by tapout632

Now, I know she must have a thing for me because when she felt flattered when I told her I enjoyed spending time with her and she said "same here" so that means she enjoyed spending time with me as well.
Dude , if you told your own mother that she'd be flattered and say aww shucks.

I want to go out with her again but NOT for lunch because it's not enough time, lunch is only 30 minutes and to drive to somewhere and to drive back, it's real real short amount of time we can spend together.
Good call. Also Girls have lunch with their friends all the time. As do I come to that. It doesn't mean anything.

So I want to maybe ask her out for Sunday since she's off weekends and I'll just ask for Sunday off. What's a good thing to do in my situation?? I Just don't want to ruin anything and have her not talk to me at all cause I know some people who start off being real close to a girl and when he tells her that he wants to be with her and **** she just doesn't talk to the guy anymore.
You raise a good point. Absolutely fizzing red hot skanks area dime adozen whereas good friends are hard to find.
I reccommend a recon by fire. Ask her if she's single and guage a reaction. If she shuts down it's abig clue not to roll in on her.

I thinkdeep down you know wether she's attracted (she probably isn't). I'd reccommend you read the bible or mASF, and learn how toi attract her and then try and close her.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today at work, she went to lunch with a black guy and her girl friend. I asked her if she wanted to hang out during our break which is 15 minutes, so we went outside on the bench and sat together and we were just talking this is where I asked her what she did for lunch and she told me she went with tha tblack guy and the girl so like I asked her if she wanted to drink because I had heinikin in my car but she said she was busy after work because she had to make something for thanksgiving so then she said maybe next time... I asked her oh what ar eyou doing on friday after work and I asked if she wanted to do something and she responded like "it all depends how i feel" I asked her if she drinks and she does so I mean a few beers wouldn't be so bad, I hope. But I thought it was real romantic how we sat together on the bench while she ate her yogurt lol man I just felt like I wanted to kiss her right then and there. I want to be her boyfriend but I don't know if she is realizing that I like her in that way, I make all the moves, she never makes any moves for me -- I always ask her to spend time with me and such.

I'm planning to ask her out on Friday after work. Any ideas what we can do? Her truck will be parked in the employees parking lot and I guess I'll have her come with me to do something like maybe dinner at a restraunt? Should I treat? We both finish at 10 PM, so it should be good. I already asked her today about Friday after work but then on Friday I will just ask her again like "Wanna go to <whatever> after work tonight?" She's off on Saturday so I really hope things go good... This could ALSO be the turning point with knowing whether she wants me or not! Should I just say "I really like you" or would that be too much of putting her on the spot? But I really want to know what's up between me and her. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate , I'm not dissing you here I promise but , you sound like you have serious oneitis for a girl who has expressed at best polite interest in you.

Also if you carry on like you did in that last post , youre gonna scare the p!ss out of her.

I say this out of genuine regard here bro.
Unless you have astrategy for being alpha and attracting her, all youre doing is snuffling around trying to coax her into admitting she's crazy about you and right now she is not that interested

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean oneitis for a girl who has expressed at best polite intrest in me?

We are good friends and we can talk about anything I just want to take things further. I read her body language that she's interested in me as she doesn't talk to her other friends the way she talks and looks to me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I thought it was real romantic how we sat together on the bench
Awww, how sweet! You're having a romantic moment with a woman who doesn't have any romantic interest in you at all. Your vision is so clouded in your happy world of one-itis. Just wait until you trip over what you don't see ahead of you.

I want to be her boyfriend
That's really nice that you need to do her a favor by being her boyfriend. Friends first, romance second, then sex, right? You'll find out that you're going in the wrong order sooner or later.

Give her a greeting card and ask her out that way. It's much easier to give her an envelope than make your intentions clear. Suggest going to a really expensive restaraunt and offer to pay for everything. Bring flowers and a teddy bear.

I'll help you fvck this one up first before I tell you to go and read the DJ Bible.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you think I have a chance?

It's no help when you just say "You will fvck it up."

I already know she likes me after everything she's reacted to with her (especially her being wet in my car) and saying "YAY!!" when I had to work with her. So what's the deal with saying she's "not interested' when I clearly know she is?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you think I have a chance?
Because you wrote the following:

- "we just talk about a lot of things"
-" I finally told her "I just want to mention I really enjoyed spending time with you during lunch last week""
- "So far I've complimented her hair when she put it up"
- " Invited her to lunch and paid. "
- " But I thought it was real romantic how we sat together on the bench"
- " I just felt like I wanted to kiss her right then and there."
- " I want to be her boyfriend"

You've told her you enjoy her company and you've complimented her. You're sounding like the nice guy who will come and fix her flat tire while she's banging her boyfriend in the back seat. You've already come across as incredibly weak and needy. The truth is, you ARE incredibly weak and needy. Women don't like weak and needy guys, they want confident, strong, and mysterious guys who will lead them to the best time they've ever had.

If you want to test this theory, do what I suggested earlier; give her a nice hallmark card and write her a note in there asking her out. I guarantee you she'll
a) Become incredibly uncomfortable around you and will avoid you
b) She'll tell you she doesn't feel that way about you, and she only wants to be friends.

I make all the moves, she never makes any moves for me
You haven't done a goddam thing except water your feelings for her. You haven't done kino on her, you haven't busted on her using ****y/funny, you haven't asked for her number, you haven't gone out on a date with her. All you've done is talked with her a lot, letting your friendship grow. You've complimented her on her looks rather than busting on her.

You have one-itis. You're in the friend zone. Now prove me wrong by asking her out.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
We just had coffee, not lunch and it didn't matter if I paid because it was only coffee not like a huge meal that cost over $10. And I'm not going to give her a hallmark card that's just bad advice. I am ****y/funny to her like when she asked me what the guys talk about her I respond like "whatchu gonna give me..?" and she laughs and is like "Oh shush" I can't type everything that goes on because there is just too much and we joke around, not all girls are the same according to that DJ bible and wanting guys who aren't "nice guys" helll, some girls like real jerks/*******s. all girls are different. I won't ask her to dinner tomorrow night but I will ask her to hang out and have a talk which she obviously will and it'll go on from there....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't type everything that goes on because there is just too much
But you typed all the boring crap that you did. Also, if there's too much of your past conversations to post, you've been going overtime with the chit chat. You'll have nothing to talk about on a date with her, and you've talked with her as much as she talks with her girlfriends. You're now one of her girlfriends.

not all girls are the same according to that DJ bible and wanting guys who aren't "nice guys" helll, some girls like real jerks/*******s
If you have read it, you sure as hell didn't read very much. It's not about being an jerk, it's about pushing the same buttons that a jerk presses.

all girls are different.
...but they work the same internally.

I won't ask her to dinner tomorrow night but
You're really dragging this fvcking thing out, aren't you? Long enough that another guy has already had the chance to ask her out and fvck the 5hit out of her?

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to write a card because I am confident enough to say it to her face.

I know I'm a good looking guy which is why it also gives me more reason for her to like me. I'll prove you wrong when I talk to her Friday night.

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention: I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want to fvck her. :p So in a way, She's the weak and needy one here.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless! This is so entertainingly fustrating to read.

I love the romantic moment on the bench. This is great example of how people get infactuated/fall in love, self hypnosis and imagination. There's a lot of emotional projection going on, I feel this so she must feel this. During the process your mind then picks even the little insidious things and amps them up and gives them more then face value. This in turn throws more fuel to the imagination. This is what happens when we don't take a step back every now and get some air.

This romance is yours and yours alone, Grasshopper your mind is clouded.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing there'll be no update until Saturday since it's gonna take him all goddam day to ask her.

I love how AFCs choose Friday to ask a woman out (I used to do that). That way, they either have a date for the weekend, or they have all weekend to cry.