So am I ugly or what (beautiful pictures)

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Iceberg said:
No. I mean, when I was a little kid, I'm sure I stared at strange looking people a lot. After you reach the stage when you realize that it's rude / strange, you stop.

And I don't know who was bullying you for the past 18 years, or what they said to you, but I highly doubt that you qualify as such an ugly or strange looking person that people are going to STARE at you for it.
Yeah but we're talking about women here. Most of the mantra of the site is to treat them like little kids, which works pretty damn well lol; I wouldn't put exhibiting childish behaviour past most of them.

But I think you're right I'm wya overanalyzing this, probably just killing myself in the process right? so thanks Ice.

eckhart tolle

Reaction score
ill be honest here. no lame sugar coating and no extra. just the way i perceive you.

LOL dude you look girly as fu ck

-super soft chin/jawline
-brow too high. which makes you look less masculine
-wide eyes makes you look even more feminine
-small cheeks that further contribute to the flat boy face
-pale skin
-fat baby skin overall on your cheeks

forget ever hooking with a chick who has stronger facial features than you. usually only the "innocent" looking chicks who have way weaker facial features will go for you. OR the ugly chicks.

solution: do things to your face that are associated with masculinity.
a. a beard of some type. the douche bag beards look into that.
b. if you wax or trim eye brows. look for a more masculine bigger style of eye brows
c.hair style look for a hair style that makes you more masculine. id would say hair off the forehead and spiked up. like those jersey dudes but not SUPER gelled.
d.get a TAN the tans make you look older and more aggressive. people associate darker with evil or scary which turns into a more masculine trait.

just remember youre NOT ugly. ugly people have deformed faces like forehead too big for the chin or chin too big for the nose and forehead.

youre problem is lookin very feminine and looking feminine is NOT a good thing with like 50% of girls. they either like the feminine looking guy or the tougher looking guy. i noticed this with 2 girls. 1 could not keep her eyes off me and she had very weak facial features and the one with the stronger facial features was not very interested.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eckhart tolle said:
youre problem is lookin very feminine and looking feminine is NOT a good thing with like 50% of girls. they either like the feminine looking guy or the tougher looking guy.
Well then according to your logic right there that makes it easier for him since it eliminates half of them women he could waste time on. Its a two sided coin man.

Anyways OP, be lucky you aren't like me. I have lost about 50 pounds of weight but i still got my love handles and a bit of a gut, plus my muscles aren't really developing since i don't have weights, i just do pushups and other exercises.

Get into a gym or try p90x or something, and hey, let me tell you something. I let my stubble grow and women look at me a different way, seriously they all thought i was 26 and i was 19 man. Right now you look a bit younger than you say so add masculine features to yourself.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eckhart tolle said:
ill be honest here. no lame sugar coating and no extra. just the way i perceive you.

-super soft chin/jawline
-brow too high. which makes you look less masculine
-wide eyes makes you look even more feminine
-small cheeks that further contribute to the flat boy face
-pale skin
-fat baby skin overall on your cheeks

forget ever hooking with a chick who has stronger facial features than you. usually only the "innocent" looking chicks who have way weaker facial features will go for you. OR the ugly chicks.
Hahaha. That reminds me of another guy who no girl every thought of as attractive.

http://cdn.imnotobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/ugly.jpg

OP -- you're fine. Stop obsessing about things you can't change and instead focus on that which you do have control over.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin you're still young and young looking. That is always a good thing. Don't listen to these guys saying you look feminine or should grow face hair to look more manly or older. As you get older you will naturally look more manly. I bet when you are well into your 30's you'll be the guy who could still pass for early 20's. You are blessed. When you are much older, down the road you'll be trying to keep that youthful look as long as you can. Ironic.

BBardot is right you have strong potential. I'd say with the right attitude and a devilish grin you'd be unstoppable.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are cute. You do look like a little 14 year old right now, but you will grow into that. The only thing that was REALLY annoying me about your face, is your open mouth. Close your mouth or a fly might fly in!

eckhart tolle

Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Hahaha. That reminds me of another guy who no girl every thought of as attractive.

http://cdn.imnotobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/ugly.jpg

OP -- you're fine. Stop obsessing about things you can't change and instead focus on that which you do have control over.
Michael Jackson = pretty boy. do you know what a pretty boy is? pretty boy is a mixture of extreme masculine facial features and extreme feminine facial features.

Michaels extreme masculine features
-HUGE square chin
-HUGE jawline
-small lips
-big brow area between the eyes

Michales extreme feminine features
-brow lift
-wide eyes
-high cheekbones, kinda masculine too. so its neutral.
-very round eye brows like women

mix these extremes and the result = pretty boy.

BUT OP does not have those extreme masculine facial features Michael Jackson has thats why he looks feminine in a non good way.

As you get older you will naturally look more manly
his facial bones are not going to grow and become more prominent. if anything he will get bone decay and look more feminine + sagging skin.

reason guys look older as they age is due to wrinkles, skin aging, skin sagging more. all of which are not translated to beauty the way a good bone structure does.

its not his skin making him look feminine its his weak BONEs. which only get weaker as people age! LOL

but you will grow into that
look above.

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
eckhart tolle said:
Michael Jackson = pretty boy. do you know what a pretty boy is? pretty boy is a mixture of extreme masculine facial features and extreme feminine facial features.

Michaels extreme masculine features
-HUGE square chin
-HUGE jawline
-small lips
-big brow area between the eyes

Michales extreme feminine features
-brow lift
-wide eyes
-high cheekbones, kinda masculine too. so its neutral.
-very round eye brows like women

mix these extremes and the result = pretty boy.

BUT OP does not have those extreme masculine facial features Michael Jackson has thats why he looks feminine in a non good way.

As you get older you will naturally look more manly
his facial bones are not going to grow and become more prominent. if anything he will get bone decay and look more feminine + sagging skin.

reason guys look older as they age is due to wrinkles, skin aging, skin sagging more. all of which are not translated to beauty the way a good bone structure does.

its not his skin making him look feminine its his weak BONEs. which only get weaker as people age! LOL

but you will grow into that
look above.
I agree with this post, might be thinking it's too hard on your guys but it's the concrete truth. You're dealt the cards you're dealth with.

If you wanna get stronger bones, get punched in the face a few times and you'll start seeing Brad Pitt jaw structure. It's the sad truth guys. (that or surgery wtf)

also eckhart you're comment about MJ didnt really make sense my bad maybe i dont get it dude

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere in The Book of Pook it talks about mixing the feminine and masculine. In the case of the OP.....boyish face......add stubble and a black leather jacket....BINGO nice balance.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P­ornography said:
If you wanna get stronger bones, get punched in the face a few times and you'll start seeing Brad Pitt jaw structure. It's the sad truth guys.
Ridiculous but funny.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about your looks will do much more to hold you back than your actual looks will. Looks are really irrelevant. I wouldn't even give your appearance a second thought, personally. Your vibe is the important thing. The energy that you project about yourself. That's the main thing women respond to.

I'm probably the fugliest guy on this forum. Maybe not necessarily from a genetics standpoint but from how little effort I put into my appearance. I'm dirty, scruffy, fat, short, and my hair looks like sh1t. And to top it off, I'm going bald. But the overwhelming lack of a fvck that I give about what I look like is exactly what works for me. I'm extremely comfortable with myself. And that's what will make women comfortable being with you. What you project, they'll reflect. If you seem unsure of yourself or self-conscious about how you're coming across, they'll pick up on that and they'll feel it as well. But if you honestly just don't care and have a naturally relaxed and self-amusing vibe about you, they'll naturally be a lot more comfortable with you and drawn to you.

In short, just relax and be awesome. Know that you're awesome because you like yourself. In the end, that's really all you need. Once you finally reach that point and internalize that concept, you'll laugh at how much time you used to put into this stuff. It will seem so easy.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think you are a good looking kid, and even though it has already been established I will echo that hitting a gym and bulking up a bit will do you good.

Some years down the road will likely helping in giving you a more mature, masculine look as well as only age and life experience can produce that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you seriously need to hit the gym, but you aren't bad looking at all (no homo). you should have no problem getting good looking women everything else considered.

ps- your facial type/body type, it just pains me to see kids that have the look you have wearing "generic college boy" outfits. dude you would have women tripping over themselves to talk to you if you bulked up just a little and learned how to wear a casual suit.

you stand out. i don't' know why someone like you would take that away by blending back in by wearing generic ass college boy American Eagle polos and blue jeans. plus you look like you have enough swag to pull off something like this

http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/1a/525x525px-LL-1adbe669_vbattach56760.jpg

you are the posterboy of someone whose wardrobe should consist of slacks and dress shirts.

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's gay, check his profile page.

"currently interested in MALES "

Gay thread is gay!

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look about 15? And I'm 19 myself, not long since I was in high school so I do have a good perception on this. It's not due to your muscles it's just in the face... I wouldn't worry too much about it, you could try growing out some stubble but it might make you look **** so experiment a little with that.

Anyway here's my advice:

1. Stop putting on an arrogant ****y act because it looks fake in my opinion. And putting on an act like that is unattractive to women and makes life harder for you. If you just show your real personality and work on the SKILL of picking up women (really it's just a social skill) you'll get better results than standing around squinting your eyes doing a Clint Eastwood impersonation. Ignore what that girl said (I mean she's on a seduction forum for guys she's clearly off her rocker) and the others who think the arrogant look is good because it's not, it's transparent.

2. Never grow your hair out, keep it like the first set of pictures from your wedding day.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym dude. Not only will it make you look better, but you will feel better also. Your whole demeanor will change for the better. If you hit the gym hard at your age you will benefit from it the rest of your life. I did when I was young and now at age 38 I think it's the best thing I ever did for myself hands down.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maenad said:
Asking other dudes if you look good to them is really gay. What other people think of you should be irrelevant to you.
Ben7 said:
He's gay, check his profile page.

"currently interested in MALES "

Gay thread is gay!
Good assumption by the first person, solidified by the second! :eek:

Can't look at the pics at work but if you truly aren't ugly I could only see this set up for some AWing / fishing for compliments. It's nice to get compliments / validation so it's kind of understandable.

But as someone said right away, you know if you're ugly / attractive. You would've had your whole life to figure that out from people telling / showing you such. Even if you're a little insecure, you still know.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
backbreaker said:
you seriously need to hit the gym, but you aren't bad looking at all (no homo). you should have no problem getting good looking women everything else considered.

ps- your facial type/body type, it just pains me to see kids that have the look you have wearing "generic college boy" outfits. dude you would have women tripping over themselves to talk to you if you bulked up just a little and learned how to wear a casual suit.

you stand out. i don't' know why someone like you would take that away by blending back in by wearing generic ass college boy American Eagle polos and blue jeans. plus you look like you have enough swag to pull off something like this

http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/1a/525x525px-LL-1adbe669_vbattach56760.jpg

you are the posterboy of someone whose wardrobe should consist of slacks and dress shirts.
holy crap thanks. you're like my favorite poster on here too.

Last edited: