So am I ugly or what (beautiful pictures)

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Rubirosa said:
Somewhere in The Book of Pook it talks about mixing the feminine and masculine. In the case of the OP.....boyish face......add stubble and a black leather jacket....BINGO nice balance.

Ehhh I really don't think guys have to be particularly good looking. I think it's pretty normal to have girls make eye contact and maybe give me a quick smile. Yes girls do approach and maybe throw in a compliment occasionally (usually at parties). I consider myself relatively average in terms of looks and whatnot.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
he is not ugly so i think 50% of women would give him a chance.. personality and style will make or break this dude
personality and style makes most guys imo

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eckhart tolle said:
ill be honest here. no lame sugar coating and no extra. just the way i perceive you.

LOL dude you look girly as fu ck

-super soft chin/jawline
-brow too high. which makes you look less masculine
-wide eyes makes you look even more feminine
-small cheeks that further contribute to the flat boy face
-pale skin
-fat baby skin overall on your cheeks

forget ever hooking with a chick who has stronger facial features than you. usually only the "innocent" looking chicks who have way weaker facial features will go for you. OR the ugly chicks.

solution: do things to your face that are associated with masculinity.
a. a beard of some type. the douche bag beards look into that.
b. if you wax or trim eye brows. look for a more masculine bigger style of eye brows
c.hair style look for a hair style that makes you more masculine. id would say hair off the forehead and spiked up. like those jersey dudes but not SUPER gelled.
d.get a TAN the tans make you look older and more aggressive. people associate darker with evil or scary which turns into a more masculine trait.

just remember youre NOT ugly. ugly people have deformed faces like forehead too big for the chin or chin too big for the nose and forehead.

youre problem is lookin very feminine and looking feminine is NOT a good thing with like 50% of girls. they either like the feminine looking guy or the tougher looking guy. i noticed this with 2 girls. 1 could not keep her eyes off me and she had very weak facial features and the one with the stronger facial features was not very interested.
aw fuarrk man that's what I hate. I used to get people asking whether I wear makeup when I was younger. For a while I thought it wasn't a big deal because every female I talk to mentions my eyes, but I've found that overall, a masculine looking male is better. Wat do?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Ehhh I really don't think guys have to be particularly good looking. I think it's pretty normal to have girls make eye contact and maybe give me a quick smile. Yes girls do approach and maybe throw in a compliment occasionally (usually at parties). I consider myself relatively average in terms of looks and whatnot.
I can't understand what your response has to do with my quote which you highlighted (?) If you are discarding my suggestion for improving your looks, OK, but I was actually defending you somewhat because alot of posters on this thread were saying that you looked too boyish......

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you look good enough (facially) to get a hot girl. Work on the personality, charm, physical build (by hitting the gym), ambition, success and money. Do well in college/university to get a good job.

Looks won't hold you back unless you are hideously ugly, which you are not, so don't be so insecure about your looks (posting a thread saying "So am I ugly or what" reeks of insecurity). Insecurity is a mega turn off for girls, I should worry about getting rid of insecurity more than your looks.

Be more confident and sure of yourself OP.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion?

You look like a regular guy..

Your no super stud, most guys arent.

Your no ugly duckling, most guys can easily fall into this area.

Your completely regular and normal looking. What this means is that your personality makes ALL the difference... that and good hygene.

You have nothing stacked against you, your life is what you choose to make of it.

Oh and that chick looks kinda sexy slutty she turns me on...

Happy Holidays!

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're brave for putting your photos up. I couldn't do it. So I'll give you that but can't comment on your looks. I'm into girls.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Oh and that chick looks kinda sexy slutty she turns me on...

Happy Holidays!

that girl looks like she's 15. You're 38. Statutory rape much?

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
plus you look like you have enough swag to pull off something like this

http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/1a/525x5...ttach56760.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Please, don't pull something like that off. Spare us humans another douchebag look a like.

Marvin Gaye said:
holy crap thanks. you're like my favorite poster on here too.
Yeah, you have some serious self esteem issues. Getting happy over some compliments your looks (especially from a dude) show's that you don't know it already. It shows that you care too much about your looks. Like a girl. Do what that one poster told you and be more sure of yourself. Better yet, lose that limiting value you have that makes you care about your looks and pay more attention to your self confidence. Say this to yourself every now and then.

"I can get any girl I want because I believe in myself and I know I can achieve anything."

No mention of your looks. The less attention you pay to your looks, the more attention women will pay to you.

I got laid last night on my first date with a girl I met the day before so I'm feeling pretty generous today. In case you're wondering lol

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveorlust said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Please, don't pull something like that off. Spare us humans another douchebag look a like.

Yeah, you have some serious self esteem issues. Getting happy over some compliments your looks (especially from a dude) show's that you don't know it already. It shows that you care too much about your looks. Like a girl. Do what that one poster told you and be more sure of yourself. Better yet, lose that limiting value you have that makes you care about your looks and pay more attention to your self confidence. Say this to yourself every now and then.

"I can get any girl I want because I believe in myself and I know I can achieve anything."

No mention of your looks. The less attention you pay to your looks, the more attention women will pay to you.

I got laid last night on my first date with a girl I met the day before so I'm feeling pretty generous today. In case you're wondering lol
Right, three posts in a row....I noticed...haha. I hope you tore it up

I'm just wondering about all the self-esteem stuff. If we're truly sure of ourselves because we're smart, handsome, value-giving, and we act in ways that reflect well isn't that EGO as well. I don't think ego is what separates men from women, I just think that men have (or should have) better grasps on their own ego.

I've gotten girls' attention before when I was feeling conceited as hell...I'm sure it resonated towards those around me. It's the opposite end of the self-esteem spectrum but I'm curious to know if you think that's still good ??

*Fingers crossed that you get some Christmas head and post a few more replies*

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
VERY STRONG POTENTIAL
man you have something about you... You don't have a classic look but i think you have a even better potential than a guy that is classicly handsome. Your face as personality, it's different USE IT. be confident, you have the absolute mean to be.
oh and don't grow your hair out like on last pic, makes you look awkward when you're not.

great potential srs, don't ruin it. If you grow in your 20's well, i promise many girl are going to crazy about that face/ attitude.
haha what the hell

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Marvin, now that we're on the topic, can you sing?

Cause if you can sing like Marvin Gaye, man, it won't matter how you look.

You doin' aight. Just keep it up. Don't let yourself get fat or unkempt.