Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So am I the snowflake or not? It's so confusing.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I just naturally offend people. No idea what it is about me or why, but people just start with me a lot and I'm often made out to be "the *******" in the room for the most trivial reasons.

At this point I've kind of accepted it as a part of who I am and it's made me pretty jaded with any advice along the lines of "just don't be an *******."

Ah.. so don't breathe.
Duly noted.. idiot.

Except, have I really accepted it?

I'm so tired. I'm only 25 and I'm already so ****ing tired of everything that goes wrong between me and other people being (supposedly) my fault.

It's gotten to the point where if someone approaches me about my behavior and there's not a clear, logical reason as to why what I do is wrong, I get disproportionately pissed.

Why do I say disproportionately? Oftentimes when this happens, I am more angry at the other person for having a stupid opinion than they originally were at me for whatever insignificant transgression I "made."

It's painful because I use the word "snowflake" a lot.. yet here I am being a bigger snowflake than the POS with a mouth.

They want me to stop being an individual.
I want to put them in the ground.

I pride myself on my anger problems. I think most people aren't angry enough. I think most people don't get angry enough.

But this is too much. It's starting to effect my opinion of myself. I want to put these punks in their places but it's coming from a place of me giving them power over me.

I'd much rather coldly shut them down without thinking too much of it and then keep being awesome.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Based on your previous posts, you seem angry at everyone and everything and have a lot of toxicity and negative energy.

Newsflash. Nobody wants to be around that.

In fact, I actively look to avoid people like that and make sure I have as little amount of interactions as possible with them. They will suck your life force and energy from you if you let them.

I think that's what you are feeling. People who don't want to be around this constant negative energy you have but perhaps don't know how to express it better or don't actively avoid it as well as they probably should.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Based on your previous posts, you seem angry at everyone and everything and have a lot of toxicity and negative energy.

In fact, I actively look to avoid people like that and make sure I have as little amount of interactions as possible with them. They will suck your life force and energy from you if you let them.

I think that's what you are feeling. People who don't want to be around this constant negative energy you have but perhaps don't know how to express it better or don't actively avoid it as well as they probably should.
Yes. I AM feeling their inability to come up with a genuine reason for my behavior being "wrong."

I just wish it didn't get to me so much and I can remain calm when these things happen.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I AM feeling their inability to come up with a genuine reason for my behavior being "wrong."

I just wish it didn't get to me so much and I can remain calm when these things happen.
Based on your OP and this response to what Game said, you seem to be suffering from some sort of mental condition. Im assuming you wrote this thread because either #1) you recognise there is a problem with yourself and want us to help you solve it, or #2) you just wanted us to validate your narcissism by telling you what you tell yourself, essentially that you are superior to other people and are right to be upset that they dont seem to recognise that. If it's #1, talk to a therapist to do a diagnosis.

Serenity

Reaction score
Every time you get angry at all these insignificant things you're losing. In my experience anger is an emotion that fools you into thinking it feels good, but really you're just punishing yourself. You pride yourself on your anger, but to me that just sounds like masochism, you kinda like the pain.

I used to feel a lot of anger, but honestly it's just fvcking exhausting. Meanwhile whoever I got angry at simply didn't give a fvck and carried on with their lives. Eventually I started doing the same, some assh0le is angry at me? Ignore them, they suffer more than I do, I've got better sh!t to do. I pride myself on my unreactiveness towards people trying to drag me into their misery (read: trying to make me as angry as they are).

If you met me IRL and got angry at me for some idiotic reason I would simply laugh and walk away, you'll be left seething with anger. What did your anger accomplish? Nothing and it even left you worse off.

As you're starting to realize, your anger isn't serving you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that you treat everyone with contempt. People aren't offended by you, they just don't like you. They don't want you to stop being an individual, this is something you've made up in your head.

You check most of the boxes for NPD. It's a good thing that you're recognizing that you have a problem, but your perception of the problem is still completely whack.

Until you can entertain the idea that you're not "awesome" and the universe doesn't revolve around you, you will continue to repel everyone around you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And example from my life sanitized to protect the guilty:

I was in an executive management career for a few decades. I had three episodes where I was brought in to build internal technical organizations for companies. I was always highly successful in doing so when left to my own devices, often as time went on a new upstream leader would be inserted between me and EVPs.

I’d always have trouble with them, and eventually I left a handful of these situations. Wash, rinse, repeat. My righteous indignation was at an all time high. HOW DID THEY NOT RECOGNIZE MY BRILLIANCE!!!

Until one day I applied an obvious scientific template to my situation: different companies, different people, different circumstances BUT WITH ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR——>>> ME.

I was the problem. Don’t be the problem. Sort your stuff brother, before it’s too late. You’re young you have decades ahead see a therapist or start reading good self help authors. Do the work.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason why your behavior is "wrong."

You seem to be radiating some kind of very angry, very negative energy that people can't quite put their finger on.

So they try and come up with a reason, an objective observable reason, but that's just a guess.

It is a misdirection on yourself to try and find an outward, behavioral based objective reason.

Outwardly directed anger, at something other than you, consciously or unconsciously, that your life isn't what you think it should be is the LEAST attractive frame you can project.

Seriously, talk to somebody why you're so angry.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
And example from my life sanitized to protect the guilty:

I was in an executive management career for a few decades. I had three episodes where I was brought in to build internal technical organizations for companies. I was always highly successful in doing so when left to my own devices, often as time went on a new upstream leader would be inserted between me and EVPs.

I’d always have trouble with them, and eventually I left a handful of these situations. Wash, rinse, repeat. My righteous indignation was at an all time high. HOW DID THEY NOT RECOGNIZE MY BRILLIANCE!!!

Until one day I applied an obvious scientific template to my situation: different companies, different people, different circumstances BUT WITH ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR——>>> ME.

I was the problem. Don’t be the problem. Sort your stuff brother, before it’s too late. You’re young you have decades ahead see a therapist or start reading good self help authors. Do the work.
And with this fantastic new capacity to victim-blame yourself, you proceeded to then do.. what?

I swear "you're the common denominator" is such a platitude at this point. WHAT'S THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION??

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus man, I took the time to give you a concrete example from the life of someone who has been where you are.

And you reply to me like this? What the actual F is your problem big guy? You’re here because you want help, you would not have posted otherwise. Stop being a punk to those who have bothered to reply to your self important expose on yourself.

I’m not a victim I’m a survivor. I changed the way I think about myself, realized that it was narcissistic of me to always think that I’m just misunderstood. I took concrete steps to modify my behaviors and how I expressed myself in a way that would be more socially acceptable.

Last thing say on the subject. Jacko

And with this fantastic new capacity to victim-blame yourself, you proceeded to then do.. what?

I swear "you're the common denominator" is such a platitude at this point. WHAT'S THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION??

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make the effort to search for meaning in your life, OP. You're surrounded by followers who are going to continue to piss you off until you find a center within yourself.

What's your reason for existence?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus man, I took the time to give you a concrete example from the life of someone who has been where you are.

And you reply to me like this? What the actual F is your problem big guy? You’re here because you want help, you would not have posted otherwise. Stop being a punk to those who have bothered to reply to your self important expose on yourself.

I’m not a victim I’m a survivor. I changed the way I think about myself, realized that it was narcissistic of me to always think that I’m just misunderstood. I took concrete steps to modify my behaviors and how I expressed myself in a way that would be more socially acceptable.

Last thing say on the subject. Jacko
You think I haven't thought of masking? People see right through it. At best it makes them think I'm weird.. at worst they get even more unnerved.

You have to make the effort to search for meaning in your life, OP. You're surrounded by followers who are going to continue to piss you off until you find a center within yourself.

What's your reason for existence?
At this point it's divided between short-term gratification and training when I have the time/money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There have been people on this board who would say it is a positive that someone acts like an @-hole and has the balls to offend people around them. I, however, agree with you. People don't like being around negative energy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every human emotion has a purpose. Anger can be useful but only when channelled towards self-improvement. For example, being angry at yourself for acting like an idiot may well motivate to avoid acting that way again. However, being angry all the time is certainly not desirable. Saying that you take pride in being angry is like saying that you take pride in having diarrhea. It's completely illogical. Perpetual anger is a sign of inflexibility, inability to adapt, and, ultimately, weakness of character.

You are not the first young man to be angry at the world. Maybe you'll grow out of it. Maybe you won't and we'll hear your name on evening news one day (I hope not). Ultimately, this is something you're going to sort out on your own. No one here knows you well enough to diagnose your issues.

Last edited: