Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snapchat

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
posted a thread not long ago about some girl I was texting who lived an hour away .. Anyway to cut a long story short .. I was advised to next to which I have and haven't texted her for almost a week now, all good right ... And now she keeps sending me snapchats .. I'm not looking at them .. Is this her trying to get my attention haha. She's obviously noticed and is thinking why hasn't he texted me etc.. Hamster spinning! Why doesn't she just leave it there ... She's probably got loads of orbiters why keep trying to get a reaction out of me? I could be wrong and be way off. Thoughts guys?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you next her, why feed into the snapchat attention pull? Just continue about your business.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just attention seeking. I've had similar where she lived 3hrs away. She was in town visiting friends going to a ball game. I tried to escalate as she was giving off a dtf vibe.
Woman get off on being c*ck teases, it's as simple as that. Move on nothing to see here.