Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snapchat > Phone Numbers

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong it's great when a girl offers you her number. It means she likes you.

Still doesn't beat having her as a fan on Snapchat.

When you're doing it right, she'll follow every snap of your High value life like a rabid kpop fan

You'll know she's ready to f*ck when she starts commenting on them.

This is something that phone numbers can't do. Fact is, everything you can do with a Phone number you can do with Snapchat and more.

Plus, snapchats are less creepy to get and makes her wonder if you actually like her.

Don't get her number, get her snapchat

(of course if she doesn't have/use snapchat go for the number but snap should be your #1 go to for anyone under 30)

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls over 24 snap still? Seems like something only 15-20 year danuse
The first 40+ yo I ever had sex with had a snap. And I have multiple girls around 30 on my snapchat friends list. Nowadays if they use their phone, they have something(Snap, Insta, Facebook). The only thing I've seen is if they don't use snap, its because they use Insta only. If that's the case, you're probably talking to a high SMV girl. In that scenario I would get her number for sure unless your Instagram is popping.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why men would want 24/7 intrusion with all these social apps. You know, these phones do the opposite in terms of coversing with the ladies in real life.
Do they really do the opposite though? I mean, have you ever heard of the legendary storytelling term "Show, don't tell"? Imo, social media apps when used correctly amplify attraction and lets you spin more plates. This is because not only did they feel your confidence when you got their info, now they see your awesome high value life with their own two eyes. Doing this, you can get the celebrity brad pitt effect much faster than ever before, and get the girls that you don't see walking around in the day or that don't go to bars/clubs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Do they really do the opposite though? I mean, have you ever heard of the legendary storytelling term "Show, don't tell"? Imo, social media apps when used correctly amplify attraction and lets you spin more plates. This is because not only did they feel your confidence when you got their info, now they see your awesome high value life with their own two eyes. Doing this, you can get the celebrity brad pitt effect much faster than ever before, and get the girls that you don't see walking around in the day or that don't go to bars/clubs.
We can't bring our smart phones into certain areas at work. I work in gov't and they provide a gov't approved smart phone and I have my sep. one. I usually leave mine in the car when I am working. When I was on social media many years ago, I never really posted anything. I like privacy. I know, I am a bit weird like that. I do not get the need for having people in your life 24/7 via video or live stream. Perhaps I'd understand more at 25. At 37, not really high on my priority list. However, I get what you are trying to state.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong it's great when a girl offers you her number. It means she likes you.

Still doesn't beat having her as a fan on Snapchat.

When you're doing it right, she'll follow every snap of your High value life like a rabid kpop fan

You'll know she's ready to f*ck when she starts commenting on them.

This is something that phone numbers can't do. Fact is, everything you can do with a Phone number you can do with Snapchat and more.

Plus, snapchats are less creepy to get and makes her wonder if you actually like her.

Don't get her number, get her snapchat

(of course if she doesn't have/use snapchat go for the number but snap should be your #1 go to for anyone under 30)
I don't agree. Imagination is the most important tool to use with women, and with snapchat, and any other social media defeat the purpose of imagination. The women that have interest in you must keep wondering about you, you must trigger anxiety in them, with snapchat they'll know what your doing. And then when one of them will go out you, she won't have the excitement of the unknown, she'll know all the stuff you do. YOu will unveil the halo of mystery that she thinks about you yourself.

Women never want full disclosure. They comunicate covertly, not overtly.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why men would want 24/7 intrusion with all these social apps. You know, these phones do the opposite in terms of coversing with the ladies in real life.
Right, i add that social media's are a rejection buffer, without taking in consideration all the damages that social media bring in our lives (it's like we live in a fake virtual life), social skill first, depression cause by dopamine excess, hb 5's and 6's that thin are 8 and 9, and the list keep going.

Do they really do the opposite though? I mean, have you ever heard of the legendary storytelling term "Show, don't tell"?
You miss understood the meaning here, you're telling here here not showing, showing is when the spectator is physically there.

Imo, social media apps when used correctly amplify attraction and lets you spin more plates. This is because not only did they feel your confidence when you got their info, now they see your awesome high value life with their own two eyes. Doing this, you can get the celebrity brad pitt effect much faster than ever before, and get the girls that you don't see walking around in the day or that don't go to bars/clubs.
Social media boosted the unleash of hypergamy, they didn't do nothing good, plus read above and search the side effect of social media's, we use'em as real life surrogate, you're wrong dude

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get a woman’s snapchat before her phone number. I think it’s because snapchat is viewed as less intimate compared to a phone number.

I really do encourage men to do something with their social media. Hell, if you have a green screen and know how to use photoshop, you can literally make up a high value profile.

Women love social media but still have no idea how the internet works. All it takes is some time and money and you can literally make up fame.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
really do encourage men to do something with their social media. Hell, if you have a green screen and know how to use
U can get the fake snap app and literally just post whatever you want, find high values videos and pics and upload it to your stories.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your strategy is to keep posting snaps of yourself until she starts commenting on them? That sounds like way too much work.

I would much prefer to just get their number, text them to set up a date, and **** them that week. Why do all this bull**** with social media? If she is not down to meet you for a date right when you get her number then you should not be giving her any thought whatsoever.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get a woman’s snapchat before her phone number. I think it’s because snapchat is viewed as less intimate compared to a phone number.

I really do encourage men to do something with their social media. Hell, if you have a green screen and know how to use photoshop, you can literally make up a high value profile.

Women love social media but still have no idea how the internet works. All it takes is some time and money and you can literally make up fame.
This is absurd.

If getting a girl's phone number is too intimate then how do you plan on putting your **** in her vagina?

You should be trying to burn it the **** down. Get her number, text her something sexual, and if she isn't into it, hard next.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapchat is for little boys with big egos who need people validating their lives every moment to feel special. **** snapchat, it's just another cancerous social media app that does the same **** as every other social media platform, namely by making us: 1) inflate our ego by constant self-aggrandizing 2) more addicted to our phone and killing our attention spans 3) obsessed with cataloging every moment of our life instead of just living in the moment.

Even if it was true that it gave you better chances of getting a date, who the **** cares? It's not worth it. Men need to stop making decisions based solely off how much it will increase your success with women.

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
yep b een advocating this for a long time. i taught so many dudes around me that its so much eaiser to get a girls snapchat than it is her number.

the same goes for Instagram. bitches love that ****.. and if u got an awesome life to show off, and a great page tailored to attracting fans--- best believe you can get glaze some donuts over it

granted im not there myself.. but i have used snapchat extensively in the club scene/bar scene and in pickup.. i just dont post much on snap anymore. nor do i have an amazing IG page. but people I know have been KILLING it with social media like that. one o the dues i know has like 60k followers on IG and all his posts are him either with a buncha friends/hot girls around him, him on boats, surfing, skydiving, traveling the world, or doign other fun sht like riding motorcycles

you just need a great group of friends, some dough to spend, some time, and people who are also about building heir social media following aka love taking pictures of themselves doing cool ****

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends wife sent me a snap chat of her playing with her boobs, she is such a hoe but buddy don't believe it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always better to get a woman's phone number than her Snapchat, Instagram, etc.

Besides, she does not need to follow your social media pages in the early stages.