Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snap out of it!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, just curious on some feedback here and curious how you guys snap out of a funk? I have tried the gym (which usually helps), relaxation, TV, videgames, etc. However, sometimes, I just get this unshakeable funk. It doesn't last long, maybe a couple hours tops, but it just doesn't feel right. Consequently, it sometimes happens when I have my boys and I may get short with them, Not good.

What do you do?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally when I feel like that it's because I'm over stressed from work or I need to get some more sleep. Sometimes just having a beer can clear that stressed feeling too.

Recently, dorky as it sounds, I've taken up painting models to relax in the evenings. It's just totally chill, trains hand-eye coordination and your artistic skills and you get something cool to look at when finished. Finding it a lot more relaxing than video games because although you have to concentrate it's not the same kind of concentration as an insanely fast paced game of Battlefield or whatever where you feel tired after playing a round.