Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snap-close?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this term thrown around by self-proclaimed alphas/red-pillers. I don't social media, so someone is going to have to explain this to me.

The **** is a snap-close? Is that getting a girl's snapchat? I really don't know what snapchat is or what it's for, so no idea if I'm missing some untapped market. If that's what it is, can someone explain why this would be a closing? What's so special about getting a girl's snapchat ID? And is this, in any god-forsaken way, better than a number-close?

Enlighten me to this annoying plugged ****ing generation.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so special about snapchat is that the pictures and videos you receive on it get deleted after the first time you view them, can't be saved, and pictures have a short view timer. You should understand what that means.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so special about snapchat is that the pictures and videos you receive on it get deleted after the first time you view them, can't be saved, and pictures have a short view timer. You should understand what that means.
Nudes?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if I'm being super-dense or something. How does this affect me if I'm trying to f-close? What am I not understanding?
Her anti-slut defense is lower on snapchat than other medias because there's no evidence, making it easier for her to show off, and showing themselves off (along with starting to think about sex while doing it) in a way they know/feel is slvtty tends to turn women on because it's bad/forbidden (just like the excitement of cheating turns them on), creating a positive feedback loop that makes it easier to f-close than on other media.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KIK is the other big messaging app. Both of them make it easier to block people than a phone number and are a little more anonymous, thus making a girl who doesn't know you more likely to share her info.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her anti-slut defense is lower on snapchat than other medias because there's no evidence, making it easier for her to show off, and showing themselves off (along with starting to think about sex while doing it) in a way they know/feel is slvtty tends to turn women on because it's bad/forbidden (just like the excitement of cheating turns them on), creating a positive feedback loop that makes it easier to f-close than on other media.
Thanks for explaining. The disconnect is that I don't use social media, so I didn't understand that there was a difference.

How do you connect with people? I mean, if I do a "snap" (am I using this verbiage correctly?), who's going to see it? Will anyone see it? If I'm "following" a girl, and she "snaps" something, doesn't everyone that's following her get to see it? How is this beneficial to me?
KIK is the other big messaging app. Both of them make it easier to block people than a phone number and are a little more anonymous, thus making a girl who doesn't know you more likely to share her info.
I just downloaded this one two days ago. Haven't used it yet.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know "snap-closing" was a thing but I do ask for a girls snap, when I'm below or at 50% interest level, rather than a phone number.

Snapchat is fun to build rapport on in my opinion. Women love taking pictures and posting it in their story. Very easy to slide into her messages.

But for serious inquiries, the traditional phone number is always best.

And yes I've sent and received nudes numerous times.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you connect with people? I mean, if I do a "snap" (am I using this verbiage correctly?), who's going to see it? Will anyone see it? If I'm "following" a girl, and she "snaps" something, doesn't everyone that's following her get to see it? How is this beneficial to me?
- Don't know, I only use(d) snapchat (like other social media) when girls wanted me to talk to them there
- Snaps can be sent to specific people, a group (I think), or like a "status update" (in the latter case you can view them unlimited until they're removed or updated iirc)
- I never bothered with the status updates, so you'll have to ask someone else about that. All I know is snapchat is a slvt's best friend, and I love slvts

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know "snap-closing" was a thing but I do ask for a girls snap, when I'm below or at 50% interest level, rather than a phone number.

Snapchat is fun to build rapport on in my opinion. Women love taking pictures and posting it in their story. Very easy to slide into her messages.
This makes sense to me. Thought I was going crazy or something. Thanks for explaining it simply.
But for serious inquiries, the traditional phone number is always best.
Thank God. I knew those idiots were idiots.
- Don't know, I only use(d) snapchat (like other social media) when girls wanted me to talk to them there
- Snaps can be sent to specific people, a group (I think), or like a "status update" (in the latter case you can view them unlimited until they're removed or updated iirc)
- I never bothered with the status updates, so you'll have to ask someone else about that. All I know is snapchat is a slvt's best friend, and I love slvts
Got it, thanks again. And who doesn't love slvts :cool: