“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smoove move

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Yo...

Having an Alexa or whatever voice-activated speaker would be so smooth.

Imagine walking into your apartment with a girl. Only lights that are on are the stove light and a low, warm lamp light in your room. You light a candle. While you're getting her a drink you say:

"Alexa, play 007." (your smoove playlist).

That'd be so cold. Need that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Another smooth move would be, "hey, make yourself more comfortable while I put some music on."

I find the whole talking to electronics kind of gay.
Also good.

It'sjust a voice-acticivated speaker. Why's that rub you the wrong way?
 
Top