Romanemp22
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2020
- Messages
- 949
- Reaction score
- 893
- Age
- 29
Thoughts?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nahhh not on the spectrum.100% for trying.
quite like the hand grab, but he pulled it off like he was on the spectrum.
he deffo had balls for pulling it off, i just found the way he pulled it off a little creepy.Nahhh not on the spectrum.
I mean the girl's got her tits all over the place and still testing him. He did alright.
Half of us might say "I am just saying hello dont attack me". We arent allowed to be white males so what he did required balls. He did alright I think, out there in the open.
Regardless of the end result, he approached and that is a huge win. At least for me personally. His approach wasn't bad, keep it simple. Eye contact, genuine smile, shake her hand, and introduce yourself. The only thing I would have done differently is not holding her hand hostage.
Thoughts?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I think she was taken of guard and nervous so she tried to play it on him that's why he put his other hand on top of hers to prove he's not the one who is shaking . It was her sh1t test and he played it smoothlyIt was ok until she asked why he was shaking
She sensed fear .... fear is a vagina dehydrator it also tells her she's got you where she wants you
That was the critical point where he had to be ****y funny