Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth or not?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% for trying.

quite like the hand grab, but he pulled it off like he was on the spectrum.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% for trying.

quite like the hand grab, but he pulled it off like he was on the spectrum.
Nahhh not on the spectrum.

I mean the girl's got her tits all over the place and still testing him. He did alright.

Half of us might say "I am just saying hello dont attack me". We arent allowed to be white males so what he did required balls. He did alright I think, out there in the open.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahhh not on the spectrum.

I mean the girl's got her tits all over the place and still testing him. He did alright.

Half of us might say "I am just saying hello dont attack me". We arent allowed to be white males so what he did required balls. He did alright I think, out there in the open.
he deffo had balls for pulling it off, i just found the way he pulled it off a little creepy.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Regardless of the end result, he approached and that is a huge win. At least for me personally. His approach wasn't bad, keep it simple. Eye contact, genuine smile, shake her hand, and introduce yourself. The only thing I would have done differently is not holding her hand hostage.

He played it cool by saying friends vibe but had she been into him, he would have said something different.

In the end, the more you do this the more real confidence, charisma, and people skills that you build. Eventually, you don't shake or stutter and come across as genuine and confident.

Modern Man Advice

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was ok until she asked why he was shaking

She sensed fear .... fear is a vagina dehydrator it also tells her she's got you where she wants you

That was the critical point where he had to be ****y funny

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you shaking?

"I am so pumped up for tonight. It is just like before I go on stage. You know that feeling? Like when the adrenaline is just coursing through your veins? I LOVE that! You might need to calm me down later. Wink..."

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was ok until she asked why he was shaking

She sensed fear .... fear is a vagina dehydrator it also tells her she's got you where she wants you

That was the critical point where he had to be ****y funny
I think she was taken of guard and nervous so she tried to play it on him that's why he put his other hand on top of hers to prove he's not the one who is shaking . It was her sh1t test and he played it smoothly