Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smooth has an actual question for you...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know when a girl is using you (in my case) for popularity?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she acting?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only way to tell will be the "feel" you get from her. Little things in the way she acts around you, how much attention she gives you, etc. I'm not sure if there are any universal indicators that she's using you.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found myself asking this once or twice. I've never really figured out an answer. Reason why is because I didnt really see why I should. I am in pursuit of a girl... for whatever reason it is.. she is just but another conquest to be had. Whether she is using me or not for whatever reason, as long as I get what I want. If I have a feeling she is using me, the even better. I now know of another way to manipulate her.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls want popularity. All guys want popularity. So it's very safe to assume that she IS after you for popularity to at least some degree.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
How do you know when a girl is using you (in my case) for popularity?
Hang out with your geek/nerd/goth/etc friends with her, if you have any. Use her friendliness toward them and if her IL seems to drop as an indicator.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When ur in a crowd and she acts all happy to see you etc, and then when you're alone she pretty much ignores you.

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it has much with the way she talks to you with or without your friends. If she likes you for you, she will care for you. She will show you and give you the small noticable details that tells you she cares. If she is using you, you will not see these small details. It's kinda hard to explain, but it has worked for me.