Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoking & City Pollution Causes Lung Problems more than Covid

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cigarette companies have been constantly the subject of lawsuits due to causing lung cancer and the second hand effect of hurting others around you. They are far more deadly than covid or even the flu in how it kills people, both the ones smoking it and the second handers. If this is not enough, pollution is also the other cause of rapid increases of lung-based ailments, including influenza. Covid, which the flu is also called, is part of a bigger problem. Don't worry, I'm not going to say we need green energy or any of that crap. I just think there is a lot of contradiction in the news and the world in general around this entire thing. It all feels like it was a planned crisis. Cause if they really did care about our health, there's far more deadly things that are killing us. However:

• The lobbying companies make sure none of this is covered in the news.
  • The cigarette industry mastered the art of covering their asses to keep smoking as seen as safe. Right now, all this vaccine business strongly resembles the cigarette marketing campaign.
  • Sugar, #1 killer of people, has so many subsidies and lobbyists who fund politicians that they'll never say the root cause of actually pandemic cause it makes too much money.
  • Our food, especially fast food, is filled with cancer causing agents, but again, also have the government in their pockets, so they don't say anything about it.
  • Nuclear energy is the cleanest energy source we have, but once again, politics stop any plants from being built in mass due to gas and oil not wanting to lose their money. Pollution could be solved worldwide.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solar power is nuclear power from a safe distance.

We are still dealing with the effects of Chernobyl and Fukushima.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is serious deflection. I don’t know anyone who ever argued COVID-19 is more damaging to the lungs than being a smoker. The point is, that comparison is nonsensical in the first place. It just goes to show the lengths some like the OP will go to put their own mind at ease living through the COVID-19 pandemic.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other news, water is wet and ice is cold....

I lived with a couple who took it upon themselves to lecture me about my lack of concern about covid
and reluctance to do anything different to pre covid times. They did this while they both smoked unfiltered
tobacco at regular intervals all day every day, even in bed. They didn't like it much when I pointed out that
they were doing more harm to themselves by smoking constantly than I ever would by coming back home and
not sterilising myself from head to toe because I had been out with others. I don't see or speak to them any
more. Last time I checked they were still hiding from covid behind their sofa, while they smoke like chimneys.
The woman of the couples mother is currently enjoying a nice bit of lung cancer with all the joy that brings
and it's going to kill her off in a undoubtedly painful way. Meanwhile she herself is at least 4 stone overweight
(all of it put on after her wedding in 2019 where she actually looked really nice), is a total couch potato, struggling
to make ends meet financially and is still somehow convinced that smoking like an electrocuted corpse is helping
keep the weight off when she's a fat, panting fvck who's neck and chin have morphed together and that the £50
per week they spend on their baccy is money well spent.
Fvucking LOOOOOOOL. :rofl:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always enjoy the second-hand smoking debate. This is typically instigated by those that own automobiles or use some form of transportation; which emits Far more dangerous carcinogens than A mere cigarette.

Do I own an automobile? Actually I own two. And I also smoke two packs a day. The difference… Is unlike the above, I’m not a hypocrite. I own it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cigarette companies have been constantly the subject of lawsuits due to causing lung cancer and the second hand effect of hurting others around you. They are far more deadly than covid or even the flu in how it kills people, both the ones smoking it and the second handers. If this is not enough, pollution is also the other cause of rapid increases of lung-based ailments, including influenza. Covid, which the flu is also called, is part of a bigger problem. Don't worry, I'm not going to say we need green energy or any of that crap. I just think there is a lot of contradiction in the news and the world in general around this entire thing. It all feels like it was a planned crisis. Cause if they really did care about our health, there's far more deadly things that are killing us. However:

• The lobbying companies make sure none of this is covered in the news.
  • The cigarette industry mastered the art of covering their asses to keep smoking as seen as safe. Right now, all this vaccine business strongly resembles the cigarette marketing campaign.
  • Sugar, #1 killer of people, has so many subsidies and lobbyists who fund politicians that they'll never say the root cause of actually pandemic cause it makes too much money.
  • Our food, especially fast food, is filled with cancer causing agents, but again, also have the government in their pockets, so they don't say anything about it.
  • Nuclear energy is the cleanest energy source we have, but once again, politics stop any plants from being built in mass due to gas and oil not wanting to lose their money. Pollution could be solved worldwide.
Don't tell that to the sheeple here, you're gonna get scratched for it. They don't care if McDonalds, cigarettes companies, SARS, Influenza, or even stress have a 80% fatality rate vs the 1% of Covid. They are already too ingrained with fear and panic to see past common sense.

But who can blame them, they probably watch too much tele and it is their first world pandemic they experience, so I get it. You simply stand for what you think it's right but always be open to the idea that your beliefs don't make you automatically right. Listen to others respectfully and see what you can learn from them. And if you don't find anything, simply ignore them like I do with a few members here.

Give it time, this too shall pass.

Modern Man Advice

Serenity

Reaction score
It's not a competition?

The news write about what's new, that's why it's called the news. Tobacco has already been done to death by the news, the fact that it's dangerous isn't news anymore. Sugar is bad for you, also this is not news anymore, it has been done. Junk food is junk, also old news. Nuclear energy could make a comeback soon though, we'll see.

Covid still is relatively new and ongoing though.
Covid, which the flu is also called
Lol what? No. They're very different viruses.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is serious deflection. I don’t know anyone who ever argued COVID-19 is more damaging to the lungs than being a smoker. The point is, that comparison is nonsensical in the first place. It just goes to show the lengths some like the OP will go to put their own mind at ease living through the COVID-19 pandemic.
It's honestly funny watching anti vaxxers turn into environmentalists, but at least they moved on from blaming 5g towers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's honestly funny watching anti vaxxers turn into environmentalists, but at least they moved on from blaming 5g towers.
Who said I was either?