Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

smoke weed?

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
then when she says "yeHi,

I smoke weed every once in a while (not all the time) im not addicted i just like the feeling and I can talk to girls so much more easier and DJ them.
There is this one girl I like and i know she likes me.
She makes comments on how like I look high even when im not and jokes about me smoking every morning which I dont.
However I know she smokes and I want to get to know her and possibly date her.
We talk alot and I want to maybe hang out or at least get her number.
Do you think if I asked "so do u smoke?" (even though I know she does)s"
I say well "we should go chill one day"
I know she would probably say sure.
Maybe I wouldnt even have to ask for her number or when she said sure I could ask.
Is this a good way to talk to her?

thanks

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds good, except, weed is an expensive ass date man.

And from my experience weed is bad for sex. You might think sex while high would be better, because most things are better while high, but sex just isn't. Then again I get cotton mouth like crazy so....maybe the girls get dry places too.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in smoking and as we all know Weed equals No good so why don't you just kick the habit and live alot more freely. Plus a DJ doesn't rely on things like smoking to give him a motivation to talk to girls.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im with peace. im not gonna preach and tell you to not smoke weed. but i think you should be able to balls it up on your own

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure you dont let become a crutch; e.g. toking up before you deal with women or any other life issue.

occasionally smoking weed is great - but i think itd be a bad idea to make a date out of it. come on, is that how you want to spend your time with her? smoking and vegging out?

maybe go out on an exciting "action date" or even rent a movie; THEN offer her some weed. keep it as an occasional pastime - dont let it become your life.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like a bull hit the nail on the head. you'll sound like a loser if u ask a girl to go and blaze. if u get into talking to her and its mentioned, than i guess you can use it in the conversation a bit but i wouldnt recoomend it. btw way i smoke weed also, but i dont find girls that smoke attractive at all

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but the last time I smoked weed i didn't know what was going on until a minute after something happened. My advice is to go this night under your own influence and not under that of the weed.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke some, but never when I'm around girls... I hate trying to talk to people who aren't stoned when I am; it just ruins the experience. I think weed is best at home or with a few good friends where you don't have to worry about looking like an idiot.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tokin up is fun every now and then...but would you really want to date a chick that smokes it like a fiend? I sure as hell wouldn't.

It's an effective way to get you laid, I will say that. But like someone pointed out, it's expensive as hell. I used to be really involved with that stuff and I could probably buy a decent looking car with the cash I doled out on it.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with smokin up, but I think you need to reconsider your standards in girls.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it can be a bad thing to be stoned when having sexual experiences with a girl... I learned the hard way. I just couldnt complete the job. She was down there for a long time too.

:(

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in "escaping" my problems the "easy" way like some people. I have never smoked weed in my life and I intend to keep it that way. I'm not saying I'm a better human being for not doing it but I'm a better person in character because I don't need intoxicants to make myself feel better. Besides, some of you guys say that you mainly smoke it to block out problems and to forget things, that is true, but when the haze is gone, your problems will still be there so that is why I find it pointless to waste my mind time and money on something exactly that...pointless.

Everybody gets into problems in life, especially High School life and that is why kids resort to things like marijuana because they have no other way to escape. I wish kids would not do it to themselves because it can only hurt you, and bring trouble to your doorstep. No one in my family has never smoked a joint in their lives. I myself think that it is trashy to let something so spruce and pungent go strait into my lungs. I don't hate the people who do it, I hate the drug. I wish to god that it wasn't on earth because of it's past.

I couldn't give you any other advice but to do what you do. You both should have at least one thing in common. Again, since I don't smoke, I couldn't give you any real help, except for my opinion. So don't reply back with some, "marijuana is good for the heart speech" because I'll ignore it.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gene Simmons
I don't believe in "escaping" my problems the "easy" way like some people.
Weed isn't for escaping problems because like you say, they will still be there afterwards. Weed makes me feel good, and laugh my arse off. I don't do it because I need to, I do it cos it's, well.. FUN!

I have never smoked weed in my life and I intend to keep it that way. I'm not saying I'm a better human being for not doing it but I'm a better person in character because I don't need intoxicants to make myself feel better. Besides, some of you guys say that you mainly smoke it to block out problems and to forget things, that is true, but when the haze is gone, your problems will still be there so that is why I find it pointless to waste my mind time and money on something exactly that...pointless.
Wow, it's SO not hypocritical for you to criticise something that you have never experienced. I've never been to India. It MUST be sh!t. But hell I don't believe in running away from my own country, cos when you come back, it will still be the same. So what's the point??

Everybody gets into problems in life, especially High School life and that is why kids resort to things like marijuana because they have no other way to escape.I wish kids would not do it to themselves because it can only hurt you,
Yeah Weed definetely leads to bad stuff.... mostly junk food.

and bring trouble to your doorstep
Please don't diss the Dominos pizza delivery dude. He's just trying to get by ya know?

No one in my family has never smoked a joint in their lives.
Your family are all stuck up aren't they? NONE of them have EVER smoked a joint. UHUH, LIKELY! well if you're parents said that to you then what they really meant was that they only took bong hits! Either that or they were really really high when they told you!

I myself think that it is trashy to let something so spruce and pungent go strait into my lungs.
And by the way I have asthma and marijuana is PROVEN to help ease it.

I don't hate the people who do it, I hate the drug. I wish to god that it wasn't on earth because of it's past.
It's past? With what? Being used medically? Helping people in pain? It's a well known fact that every year in America guns kill 11,000 people. Marijuana kills 0. Yup. ZERO.

I couldn't give you any other advice but to do what you do. You both should have at least one thing in common. Again, since I don't smoke, I couldn't give you any real help, except for my opinion.
Of which you have no relevant basis, as you have never smoked it yourself.

*cough* media brainwashed
So don't reply back with some, "marijuana is good for the heart speech" because I'll ignore it.
Ya know I just LOVE you're open mindedness!

You really need to mellow out man, kick back and get high.

Nah it ain't good for the heart, it's good for the soul. And it sure as hell cures close mindedness which you seem to have a seriously bad case of.

M_DJ_true

Reaction score
It's a well known fact that every year in America guns kill 11,000 people. Marijuana kills 0. Yup. ZERO.
I have never heard this, and it sounds like bullsh!t

Cuo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say pot is bad and all that stuff but I think there r better ways to have fun. Personally i hate the feeling of unnatural things going through my body and manipulating it. Its kind of a fear, i even hate taking pills for my excema (a skin condition). A kid i used to be friends with got hooked on that stuff and he became much to at ease and was never serious again and his grades and sports plumetted. I'm not saying that its good to be serious all the time cause thats never fun, but you need to have a grip on reality.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by M_DJ_true
I have never heard this, and it sounds like bullsh!t
So because you've never heard this fact it MUST immediately be false? Nope, it's a fact. Even according to the surgeon general.

http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/5626/webreport.html

http://indy.pabn.org/archives/212irrat.shtml

http://www.mpp.org/NV/news_503.html

etc etc etc.

Why is it illegal? Because there is no easy way for the government to tax it. Alcohol kills 110,000 American per year and can be taxed, weed kills zero and can't. Hmmm... how does this work? and which is the bad drug that the government is always telling us?

Not everything is what it seems brother.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh awesome...

"The list of medical uses of marijuana includes:
Anorexia, Asthma, Nausea,
Pain, Peptic Ulcer, Alcoholism,
Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Depression,
Migraine, Anxiety, Inflammation,
Hypertension, Insomnia, Cancer (2"

I have recently struggled with 5 of those. Although, the only place that I have been intentionally been using pot for medical uses is with insomnia. Whenever I have trouble sleeping I just have to take a few hits and I'm out for the night.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fragmentor: look at the 1960s. That is what legalized marijuana brings. Want the 60s again?

By the way, no weed doesn't usually kill people, but for 20 to 25 percet of people, it induces a psychotic reaction. I'd prefer not to disable myself, and prefer not do do it "CUZ ITS FUN LOL"

Palestinian suicide bomers think killing other people is "fun". Want that legalized? Want you to be targeted?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD: sorry dude, on most issues I agree with you, but here I think you're just wrong.

Fragmentor: look at the 1960s. That is what legalized marijuana brings. Want the 60s again?

The 60s were a pretty damn good time, if you ask me. Huge strides in civil rights, new technology, etc. Also, there's no way you can link every single thing that occurred in the 60s (good or bad) to widespread marijuana use.

By the way, no weed doesn't usually kill people, but for 20 to 25 percet of people, it induces a psychotic reaction. I'd prefer not to disable myself, and prefer not do do it "CUZ ITS FUN LOL"

First off, could you tell me what a psychotic reaction is? Also, just from anecdotal evidence and personal experience, I have NEVER seen someone have adverse effects from smoking weed. Some evidence would be nice here.

Try http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/13/thread13350.shtml for an argument against this.

An article for your side can be found at http://www.unodc.org/odccp/bulletin/bulletin_1971-01-01_3_page003.html, however the dosages they listed on "average daily dose" is something like 5 grams, and that's a LOT!! The most I've ever heard of someone smoking in one sitting was like 3 grams, and they passed out and couldn't smoke any more at that point. 5 grams is pretty unrealistic (that's $100 in a day!)

Also, the study even admits that the people with the highest risk of adverse effects were those who ALREADY had a mental disorder or a genetic predisposition to one. For everyone else, the risks are minuscule.

Palestinian suicide bomers think killing other people is "fun". Want that legalized? Want you to be targeted?

The difference between smoking weed and blowing people up is that even if weed is bad for you, you do it only to yourself. Who are you to say what I can or can't do with my body in the privacy of my own home?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
OO OO OO can we get the rediculous hair styles again? can we can we can we?!

Legalization is a WHOLE seperate issue, one on which my stance is currently neutral. yeah it could have an effect on society as a whole, hell no where near as bad as alchohol has but still it would most likely, other than the great music created (The Beatles - We All Live in a Yellow Submarine???? How high were they?!) be negative.

More government BS. It's funny cos we had a party once where we got round about 20 people, most of whom who never smoked it before, we all got high and did we end up gunning down people and turning mentally insane? Nope, we had one hell of a great relaxed night.

Does brainwashing hurt?

Alright now you're just being plain moronic. Palestinian suicide bombers do it for fun??? What newspapers have YOU been reading? Are the people that think making weed is bad in conflict with my family and my religion? Do they shoot my people and do we have a bloody war going on? Erm, unless you're smoking crack then the answers No. LOL. If you're gonna make a point at least TRY and make it valid.

The government's got it into ya head that weed is the big bad wolf that's out to destroy society and eat your children but, hell, most of my friends smoke weed (and they're some really smart people, top 1% and all that). Mellow out man. It's all good.

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Agree!

Hi,

I definently agree with fragmentor.
I do not need weed to approach girls however its kidna fun to do it anyways. I do both sometimes im high but mostly im not.
I have been to yahooka.com several times and I have read the many benfits of weed.
I just like to do it cause it relaxes me.
I am more open and talkative.
I am not addicted to it. I smoke about once or twice a week. Then I go into a period where I wont smoke for a few weeks.
Yes alcohol kills many thousands of people every year, while weed kills zero (yup zip). this is also a proven fact.

Whatsupwiddat: look at the 1960s. That is what legalized marijuana brings. Want the 60s again?
The 60's were a great time. They had cool music, nice cars, and were all relaxed.

What kinda bull**** statement is this! I mean common. I bet if the suicide bombers were smoking weed they would probably not bomb anything. They would feel real happy and pleased and not even consider violence.

Fragmentor: The government's got it into ya head that weed is the big bad wolf that's out to destroy society and eat your children but, hell, most of my friends smoke weed (and they're some really smart people, top 1% and all that). Mellow out man. It's all good.
I totally agree with you fragementor.
The government cannot tax people on weed so they keep laws on it. If weed was legalized people could just simply grow some in their gardens for personal use. We wouldnt have to deal with drug smugglers and dealers.
A lot of my friends smoke weed and they also pretty smart.
They get good grades and are all around cool guys.
They just like to chill and relax every once in a while.