Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

smoke weed?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on clearing things up.

Reaction score
Ahhh mary Jane,how i miss thee.I think all of you would be proud,ive been THC-Free for 16 days now,and this is my first post in...a while.So let me share with you my opinion on this topic:
1.)Smoking weed w/a gurl is perfectly aight...personally ive met more people and made more friends then ever either from smokin a bowl w/em or other MJ related thing.
2.)MJ makes all things more enjoyable...havent had sex yet so there is an exception."Ever seen the back of a $20 on WEED??"
3.)MJ is NOT a drug...just because Uncle Sam says it is doesnt mean it is.A drug,to me,is a mind altering substance.Enhancement is hardly alteration.
4.)Might i add here,for any stoners into heavy metal,that a mosh pit is a major buzz killer.
5.)OK DJ's....Im ready for the flamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanx to all the fellow potheads for pointing out that closemindedness is a direct product oh stuckup *******s who for some reason arent hardcore or have the testicular fortitude to try almost everything at least once. Id say everything once,but personally,aside from masturbation i dont ever see myself "trying" anything homosexual.
Ok,now im ready for the flamin.BRING IT ON!!!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E-Z Rider
Wait a minute! One more thing...I just read WUWD's post. Damn, WUWD, I have lost all respect for you, or at least your intelligence.
You and Zelemont. Ignore list. I'm tired of you guys.

I need to research more marijuana. I agree with Jared when he says that those who have not tried marijuana shouldn't accuse it. I'll leave it at that. I won't post on this thread anymore. That's it. I'm done.

But I'll leave you guys with one more thing: marijuana is nothing more than an escape. Think about that.

Think about it.

Nothing more. Not good. Not bad. An escape.

And now, I'm gone.