"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Smile! :D vs Sultry stare

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
This is something I've always been on a fulcrum about. David DeAngelo is my primary pimpin' professor and according to him, smiling too much may convey a sense that you're seeking her approval. In short, smiling a lot is wussy. He advises a skeptical look ("What are you up to, staring at me like that...") and an eyebrow raise. Maybe a "sly smile," as if you know something that she doesn't.

Since I became a member here, most DJ's on the site promote huge amounts of smiling. I understand you may seem more approachable or fun, but at the same time less mysterious and sexy.


James Bond rarely smiles, and I dont think I've ever seen him laugh.


What kind of/how much smiling is necessary for regular EC or just during conversation?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
James Bond may never smile, but he always APPEARS that he is, even though when you really look, he's not.

Like when I try to visualize James Bond macking a woman, even though you're right, he rarely smiles, I see a smile on his face.

He certainly never scowls.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
He's also a fictional character that gets fictional pvssy only because writers create it for him...
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
He's also a fictional character that gets fictional pvssy only because writers create it for him...
that may be true, but he was invented for the purpose of being (and is) "the pinnacle of masculine adventure."

aka the sexiest man in existence.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Well you don't want to look mean, that's for sure. I understand what Deangelo is trying to get at there but that my cause some to go to the extreme and "mad dog" your target. That's not what you want to do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
This is true...but I know from experience that controlling your facial expressions in general will do a lot for your general social appeal. It's good to smile and laugh and have a good time, but I find people who are extreme and effusive to be overbearing and a bit irritating.

I think Deangelos point (and it's a good one) is to not try to get approval--but to be the guy whose approval others seek. Smiling a lot and extremely will make people feel good around you (and will make you feel good) but people will also feel that your approval is easy to obtain.

You can be pleasant--and have an appealing "aura" about you--without smiling like chester cheetah.
 
Top