Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Woes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing a potential issue coming up. I wanted to get some feedback on this from you guys…

I live in a pretty damn small town. It’s kind of frustrating, but it is what it is. Ever since I got fired from my weekend side gig, I’ve been driving out to game in bigger cities every single weekend. I’ve been having a blast, and I’ve been pulling a ton.

That being said, I still need to break in my new new apartment(with a new girl) in my small town. Haven’t done that yet, and it’s a goal of mine to do that before the summer ends.

School is out for the summer, so meeting girls on campus isn’t a viable option right now. I would have to meet new girls from Daygame in Grocery Stores or just the nightlife. (Street game isn’t really a thing in my small town either.)

I was browsing Snapchat stories the other day, and I saw something that worried me a bit. Four girls in the picture: and I was like I know each one of these girls lol. Bartender in the picture I made a pass at and got rejected,
one of the girls I had a first date with and could never get her out again because I didn’t make a move on her, one of the girls I had a first date with and she later ended up blocking me, and one of the girls I briefly spoke to and wanted… but I never made an official move on her.

I’m just thinking: sheesh this town is small. I didn’t even know all these past girls I didn’t succeed with knew each other.

I absolutely am determined to approach and break in my apartment this summer lol. But this situation makes me a little worried, I guess.

How should I handle this? Should I even worry about a situation like this at all? Or should I just continue to go out and Nightgame?

This is a pretty important question for me. Because I plan to stay in my small town(due to the inexpensive cost of living), build, and eliminate student debt for potentially the next 2-3 years or so.

I absolutely need to be running b*tches through my apartment, where I live, and piping them while I’m doing that. So I was wondering what, if anything I should do about this type of situation regarding the girls at the bar.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the population size of your town? Where I live, the population is around 140,000 ... and I consider this 'small'.
I should have mentioned that. 33,000. Man my small town feels even smaller :rofl:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The town I live in is less than 15000. With the next biggest less than 25000. I think this is a problem also. Word gets around "oh that nicksaiz, he's a NICE GUY and all....." Due to the striking out. I feel ya on this concern. Makes me wonder about the success of all the supposed DonJuans... Would they still have that kind of success if they weren't in huge cities? I think gaming in smaller communities is on another difficulty level.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The town I live in is less than 15000. With the next biggest less than 25000. I think this is a problem also. Word gets around "oh that nicksaiz, he's a NICE GUY and all....." Due to the striking out. I feel ya on this concern. Makes me wonder about the success of all the supposed DonJuans... Would they still have that kind of success if they weren't in huge cities? I think gaming in smaller communities is on another difficulty level.
Well, that is quite small. And given the fact that when you analyze that demographic, break down the population via sex, age, availability, looks, mental health... the pool of suitable Women would be rather small, and I can see why a lot of that group would know each other.

Just realized that you weren't the OP, but still, those figures would be alarming, if you were single and ready to mingle. How far away is a large city from you?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that is quite small. And given the fact that when you analyze that demographic, break down the population via sex, age, availability, looks, mental health... the pool of suitable Women would be rather small, and I can see why a lot of that group would know each other.

Just realized that you weren't the OP, but still, those figures would be alarming, if you were single and ready to mingle. How far away is a large city from you?
Nashville isn’t very far… so finding women and banging in general, plus having the volume to do cold approaches, I don’t think that’ll be an issue in general.

The thing is, I need to make sure I break my apartment in in my small town too haha. I’m gonna be a bit disappointed if I don’t do that this summer. Which requires approaching.

Ive become spoiled by the bigger cities, but I need to approach in my small town too so I have sexual options here as well.

This will become easier once college starts again. But until then, I was wondering if this is a problem I should worry about. Or, if I should just keep going out and approaching.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15K is intense man, haha. I’m assuming you’re traveling to game fairly often as well?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick I feel your issue man...My community is small within a town of 60,000, and 15 minutes away from a city of 175,000 but a broader rural area where many of the families have known each other for as much as 5 generations...

You do your best not to "piss in the pool". You date outside your social circle, and identify relationship worthy women within the local circle. You assume there are no secrets, and you make sure to create "good reviews" about yourself within the females there. Don't totally dismiss women in your local community, make your self seem attainable, and treat everyone good. if you DO make an enemy, destroy them and show no weakness. If it becomes physical, win the fight visibly and decidedly and other potential challengers will think twice about taking you on. But don't fight so much you are labeled as a Scrapper.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15K is intense man, haha. I’m assuming you’re traveling to game fairly often as well?
I will have to when it becomes my focus again(unless I decide to move). I've put dating on hold for the time being. I'm at a crossroads in life, and can't make the decision that's needed, so I've been constantly on this site as a distraction... It's coming to a head though. After this, I will make gaming a priority again. Until then, unless it's very easy layups(unlikely) I'm not getting any action in the short term future...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've reached your 25th birthday and are done with the educational phase of your life, you need a metro area that is at least 150,000+ population to be able to date effectively. Below that population threshold, it can't be done no matter how much effort you put into it. There are too few choices.

Bigger metro areas can present the problem of too many choices (especially for females).

In areas of 150,000 or less, common problems for men trying to date are too many single moms and too many old people (45/50+).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've reached your 25th birthday and are done with the educational phase of your life, you need a metro area that is at least 150,000+ population to be able to date effectively. Below that population threshold, it can't be done no matter how much effort you put into it. There are too few choices.

Bigger metro areas can present the problem of too many choices (especially for females).

In areas of 150,000 or less, common problems for men trying to date are too many single moms and too many old people (45/50+).
It's OVER for SmallTownCels?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Implying I would not be cheating with ten different women and watching them get jealous in a single hangout.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can't date indiscriminately... You likely will know some of the same people so your reputation will be at stake.

as for us OLD PEOPLE, our market for single women keeps getting bigger and bigger the older we get. I'm gonna outlive all my competition!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for us OLD PEOPLE, our market for single women keeps getting bigger and bigger the older we get. I'm gonna outlive all my competition!
Around age 45 or so in most cities, men start to get a market advantage, but that's only for similarly aged women. Being a 50 year old man and starting a new relationship a 47 year old is not a tremendous prize.

You can't date indiscriminately... You likely will know some of the same people so your reputation will be at stake.
I've been in 2 of the 15 biggest metro areas in the USA since college graduation 17 years ago and have been able to date indiscriminately.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small towns are a fvcking headache for singles

1) Gossping - people in small towns love gossiping and knowing everyones business this is TERRIBLE for getting laid

2) Cliques - because small towns will usually have groups of "popular" people all dynamics tend to run through them if you don't fit the criteria then you will struggle to get laid

3) Familiarity - people think they know you even when they don't

4) Popularity / status contests

Baseline is leave small towns are what they say on the tin small towns

Better opportunities lay in the unknown

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small towns are a fvcking headache for singles

1) Gossping - people in small towns love gossiping and knowing everyones business this is TERRIBLE for getting laid

2) Cliques - because small towns will usually have groups of "popular" people all dynamics tend to run through them if you don't fit the criteria then you will struggle to get laid

3) Familiarity - people think they know you even when they don't

4) Popularity / status contests

Baseline is leave small towns are what they say on the tin small towns

Better opportunities lay in the unknown
Can the gossip be out right lies to keep someone out who every one doesn't want to "compete " with?