"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Small town - need advice of interesting things to do ASAP

AGOT

New Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
40
well I live in a small town by the santa cruz mountains where there is pretty much nothing to do (or so I believe). Even the local bowling alley shut down for remodeling, so pretty much the only thing around is the movie theater. And of course I don't want things to get repetitive. Anyways, I have things set up to go out and do something (not sure what yet) with my girl this sunday (tomorrow). Now, we went to the movies last saturday, so I don't want to do that again, but I need to figure out something before tomorrow. So any suggestions of stuff to do? :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Well, since i am an expert on knowing what your town has to offer, i have a suggestion. How about you take her to your house, have her cook you dinner and then while you are watching tv, make her give you a bj, then tell her worthless estrogen dumping guts to go wash the dishes. Ah, but if only dreams came true....
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Check out "Date Ideas'' by AmagineEX.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I have the same problem. My town's probably a little bigger than yours but still, the only things really to do are movies, bowling, parks, or go out to eat. Most people go to the movies, but I try to be original and creative. Find someplace where you can get to know her and talk to her a bit.
 

AGOT

New Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah I was thinking of going to a park, but I guess she went to the park ALL the time with her ex. haha. So scratch that idea. :(

crazykid, i will do that, I thought I had read everything already though, wonder how I missed that one. :confused:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top