Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Condom Size Question

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing is i have seen the videos where it shows you how to put on a condom. However, its extremely hard for me to pull the condom down with my right hand while my left hand is pinching the tip and then using right hand to pull condom down. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I look at the video and all the condoms i use, there has only been 1 condom where i could do this with.

Is it wrong if i put the condom over the head, then use both my left and right hand to pull the condom down? Because that is really the only way i can pull a condom down through the head of the penis. Basically i cannot get through the area through the head of the penis when putting on a condom similar to the video online...

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why im having this issue? My penis is small. If thats the case, why do i even have issues with the trojan enz condom by trying to roll it down. Basically every condom i tried in the condom sampler pack, i had to use 2 hands to pull it down. Basically i cannot get the condom over the area right below the head as you cannot push it down.

I could understand if penis is too big but my penis is small. Erect and girth is 4.25' at the max.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why im having this issue? My penis is small. If thats the case, why do i even have issues with the trojan enz condom by trying to roll it down. Basically every condom i tried in the condom sampler pack, i had to use 2 hands to pull it down. Basically i cannot get the condom over the area right below the head as you cannot push it down.

I could understand if penis is too big but my penis is small. Erect and girth is 4.25' at the max.
Unroll it about 1/2", grab that tip with your fingers and hold it over your glans, use the other hand to roll the condom down.

For sex, I would already have the condom torn out of the wrapper and extended a small amount, so that when your c0ck springs to action you can put it on. Nothing worse than fumbling for a condom after your aroused, and trying to put it on.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone else in another forum told me it could be possible i have big glans and thats why im having issue with the condom. Could that be it? Has anyone heard of a guy with a small penis both erect and girth. But has big glans somehow? I compare my penis erect when compared to photos online and from what i notice, my glans are smaller than the average male penis. If thats the case, i have no idea why im having issue putting it on regularly. Im also sure im putting condom in... the right direction and not inside out. Because if i did put it inside out, then condom would never pull all the way down right? Im close to 100 percent sure im putting it the right way.

But i cannot roll it down the regular way.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey.

I had saw 2 youtube videos on putting a condom where i mention its very hard for me to do. But this video, it shows 2 methods. Is the first method the proper way? I could do it similar to like this. But basically once the condom goes on the head, i have to then use both my index and middle finger with both hands to pull it down. is that still fine? In the 2nd method that is wrong right? i am circumcised.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone answer this?

also another thing. I measured my girth again. This time i used a sheet of toilet paper. Wrapped it in the middle of my penis around. I read you can use a string but i dont have this. But when i did this, my girth is 5 inches and maybe a bit more. So basically its 5 inches. Am i measuring it wrong? It probably is like 5.1 inches the girth.

My penis erect is only 4.25'.

Is it impossible for my penis girth to be 1 inch more than my erect size? I like to know if someone here has small erect penis and their girth is at least the same size as their erect size or possibly bigger.

I know my girth is at least my erect size. Also my penis is pretty small when flaccid as well. So based on this, does it make sense that small condoms are too small for me? The other thing is i had put my penis on a toilet paper roll while erect. It did fit the roll but there is very little space at all to move the penis so i put it in very slowly. When fully erect, the penis doesn't reach to the end of the toilet paper roll... but i think it was because i didnt want to put it in any further.

Would appreciate if someone can assist me here.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it takes you 5 months to put a condom on your d!ck, the next ONS you will have is going to starve before you fvck her.
Stop fvcking toilet paper roll btw.
Go get a girl, she will assist you.