Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Condom Size Question

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought iron grip condoms because my penis is small. It around 4.5 inches erect at the very most so thats why i bought it. I have a very tough time putting it on and these condoms are very tight. First off, how do i know which way to put it in? I'm not sure if i'm putting it upside down or not. So if one way doesn't work or is way too hard, then it must be the other way around? However i did trial and error with few of these condoms and its very hard to put it on. My penis girth is around 4.25 to 4.5' basically same as erect penis size.

I did read many reviews that say putting this condom is very hard because its very tight. However i did read this condom is good in that it won't fall off etc. I had posted this on a forum and they said the reason i can't put it on is because the circumference is 3.5' which is way too small and its no wonder why i have very hard time to put it on.

I had heard about lifestyle snugger fit condoms. However, i checked online and the circumference is 3.6'. So if thats the case, i guess buying lifestyle snugger fit condom is a waste then since iron grip is 3.5' circumference? My main issue is putting on the condom by putting over it. I cannot do this with the iron grip. However, I would have thought regular size condom would be too big for me. But if my girth is around 4.25 to 4.5' could it be possible snugger fit condom is way too small for me? Or is it just the iron grip. I know condom length isn't important since most condoms are very long. But is my issue here the circumference or is it the width? Iron grip width is 1.75' and circumference is 2'.

However i read lifestyle snugger fit is 2' at the top of the head and 1.75' at the shaft. So would that mean lifestyle snugger fit probably works since the 2' means when you put it on at the head?
I did read few reviews people say its hard to put it on similar to iron grip... however... i really don't know how so many ppl like iron grip condom because my penis is small... yet i have tough time putting it on. I assume its because my penis glands are not that small when erection?

I just want to find the right condom size. Anyone here similar to me who has tried iron grip condom can comment on this? Surely would like if you tried lifestyle snugger fit. I'm guessing trojan enz would be too big for me?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm not the most hung horse in the barn either. Width wise I am big but average at best on length. I've had condoms fall off more times than I like to think about. Interesting topic I am curious about this as well.

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are Iron Grip condoms for twigs and pinky fingers?! You need a condom to fit, not suffocate your one-eyed trouser snake.

I've done extensive research back a few years ago and tested a bunch of them out. I don't what new condoms are out today, but I find that the Japanese ones are the best. They're one of the thinnest, if not the thinnest, and fit properly...unless you want to wrap your pinky finger. Try these Japanese trifecta:
  1. Crown
    • pink condom inside blue packaging
    • #1 rated and best-seller at Condom Depot. Browse the store, they're the largest condom retailer
    • iconic pink condom widely used by adult film industry
    • I use this exclusively
  2. Beyond Seven
    • I haven't used these in a long time, but they're similar to Crowns
  3. Kimono Microthin
    • Good, but condom dries out quickly. I think it's even thinner than the Crown, but the fact it dries out quickly is annoying. I don't want to constantly reach for the lube.

Mia Joseph

Banned
Reaction score
How to Measure Your Penis Size:

Guys don’t let the title of this article make you blush. How big am I, is a question we’ve all asked ourselves.

Penis size isn’t an exclusive worry of adolescents or young adults, men of all ages and levels of sexual activity internally inquire about the size of their manhood more often than what is publically realized. For more: Condomania

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this was about "small" condoms. What about lambskins vs rubber, and there are now newer versions of rubber that allow more sensitivity. Many of our complaints in the more traditional rubber was you can't feel much except pressure. You can't get a feel for moisture or much heat.

Where lambskins allow some of those feelings to pass.

Mia Joseph

Banned
Reaction score
I know this was about "small" condoms. What about lambskins vs rubber, and there are now newer versions of rubber that allow more sensitivity. Many of our complaints in the more traditional rubber was you can't feel much except pressure. You can't get a feel for moisture or much heat.

Where lambskins allow some of those feelings to pass.
You might get your answer here lambskincondoms.org

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that has similar size for penis?

Has anyone here tried iron grips? I"m very curious who is giving these very good reatings for iron grips on amazon etc. Because my penis is small but its way too tight to even put it in. So the people who give it great reviews are those with small size penis just mine except their penises are much thinner which is why they have no issue putting it on?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope man, I'm way bigger but you'll be interested to hear that you should NOT buy condoms that are too tight! I always thought tight=safe but it's wrong! It will
- Give you problems putting it on, you may or may not lose your erection if you take too long
- Roll back up during action!!! I almost lost one!
- I had to be told by a girl that it's too small before I even considered it :D

Try a wider size. Contrary to your expectation, it will hold better. Maybe get a couple of packets to try out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Magnum fall off and just disappear on me once. I asked the girl afterward, "where did that condom go?"

"Let's just not talk about it," was her reply. I never did find it.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason i bought iron grip was b/c i read the reviews in amazon was very good. My penis is small so i figure that would be great. I did see some reviews that said their penis is 4 inch, some that is 4.5 inch... someone said 5 inch and even one guy that said he's only 3.5 inch. However i figure since im around 4.25' erect and girth... then it would be good. But its way too tight. I like to know what other small condoms are out there. I like to know... is there any possible way i shoudl be wearing regular size condoms? I read a chart that says if erect is around 4.25 and girth is around 4.25 that is still small. However... my penis isn't that thin though when erect. Could that be the case thats why the iron grips are way too tight? Im curious how do people even fit their penis into it. I guess their penis is extremely thin then?

Okay so i have a whole bunch of sample condoms that i had bought from sampler back. However i only few just 1 or 2 of each type of condom. So basically just try every single condom and see which one fits the best... then make note of which one fits the best right? The thing is right now i cannot get many condom varieties where im located. But i would like to make sure which condom brand is what i need.

So basically just go through the 20 condoms i have in my pack and try each one and just write it down?

Im very curious but most of you ... do you only use a certain condom brand/style after you tried them all out? Or do you actually have a few types that you use or you only use a specific condom because it fits you perfectly. Such that you might use trojan enz, durex sensitive and another one etc?

But i really would like it if anyone here has my penis size stats or close to it. Such that around 4.25' penis erect and 4.25' girth. The thing that really confuses me is based on these stats, i should be using small condoms. But i already used iron grip and those are way too small. What other small condoms are there?

The thing is i want to see the exact length/circumference of condoms but it seems sites show different stats for many different condoms so im not sure which is accurate.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a sample of crown and beyond seven and even microthin kimono. Are all these small condoms though?

Also another site said if your penis is around 4 to 7 inches, then regular size is fine. Is that true or false? Most sites say if you are under 5', small is what you should wear. If you are 5-7, medium. If bigger than 7' you need magnum size.

Anyone here that is under 5' wear regular size condoms without issues? I would be however be very curious if anyone who is 4' to 4.5' wear regular size condom and if so what is the exact brand/style you wear.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a sample of crown and beyond seven and even microthin kimono. Are all these small condoms though?

Also another site said if your penis is around 4 to 7 inches, then regular size is fine. Is that true or false? Most sites say if you are under 5', small is what you should wear. If you are 5-7, medium. If bigger than 7' you need magnum size.

Anyone here that is under 5' wear regular size condoms without issues? I would be however be very curious if anyone who is 4' to 4.5' wear regular size condom and if so what is the exact brand/style you wear.
The difference in size from Magnum and Regular Trojans at least is in the thickness. They both unroll to around 7.5-8" full unrolled.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Try this they are made in japan okamoto 0.01

Here the most important thing is not only condom size, but it's thickness. The thinner it is, the more your d1ck stands up, the less chance it will come off.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, spend that money once and try them out.

Really, a handful of dollars in exchange for rock hard confidence (literally)? It's a deal.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue is im not in the usa at the moment. Where im located in... i can only get certain condoms.

So i tried a lot of the condoms in my sampler pack.

I few other questions.

I have an extremely tough time getting the condom through the area after the head. I make sure i put the condom on the right direction... i know which side because you can stretch it down etc. I then put it on top of my erect penis... then hold/pinch it with my left hand. Then with my right hand, pull it down. However, i have a very tough time doing this. I have tried this with trojan enz which is a regular condom size as well. The only condom that was easy for me to pull it down below the head was this durex rainbow color condom. Its basically impossible to pull condom down with an iron grip condom which has very low circumference.

And the thing strange about this is again my penis is small. its between 4 to 4.25 inches max when fully erect. However my girth seems to be 4.25' i believe. However... that girth is still below average. If thats the case, why do i have a tough time putting the condom over my penis below the head area? It always seem stuck when trying to put it through. Am i suppose to use my right hand and push it through all sides of the condom since my left hand is suppose to hold the top of the condom?

I would really like to know of someone who has similar penis size like me in erect and girth and tell me what condom they use. I also do not know how ppl put the iron grip condom on. Again this condom is impossible to put it on for me and i bought it b/c it was for people with small penis. I read reviews that ppl use it had penis size of 3.5 inch to 5 inches. So i figure me being 4 to 4.25' erect at max... that would do.

Thanks.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this isn't a troll...here is your answer...
And the thing strange about this is again my penis is small. its between 4 to 4.25 inches max when fully erect. However my girth seems to be 4.25' i believe...
Here is a condom company that sells condoms in 7 various girths, up to a 6 inch girth. When given the option, buy a condom first according to girth fit and then unroll as much length as you need.

Links to order online or where to buy retail here...
http://www.mysize-condoms.com

MYSIZE 49 is for circumference of 10-11 cm or 3.9-4.3 inches
MYSIZE 53 is for circumference of 11-11.5 cm or 4.3-4.5 inches
MYSIZE 57 is for circumference of 11.5-12 cm or 4.5-4.7 inches

P.S. This is not a brand I have personal experience with. No endorsement intended.

joeand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the response. I looked at the site and that isn't one of the brand names i heard of. I would like to use a brand name condom. Thus durex, trojan or any that is brand name is what i like to use. Im sure someone here has a penis that is similar to my size both erect and girth and can tell me which condom they use specifically?

Also another question. If i'm masturbating with the condom on and it seems to fall out, that means that is to big right? So far of all the condoms i tried, theres only been 2 condoms that seem to fit good where after masturbating with condom on, it doesn't seem to fall out etc but one of it is called durex rainbow and other is Atlas studded. I found out durex rainbow is discontinued. The other weird thing is this condom seem to have a big circumference at 4.24'. Is that strange that my penis which is around 4 to 4.25 both erect and girth would fit this?

Thanks.