Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slvt Shaming

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a new gal last week, former hockey events center employee, multiple tats (sleeves). She Knows how to pour on the girly girl persona (to sell merch). I have already witnessed multiple guys (customers, I don't care how old and she's early 20s) ask her name (when the older women Never get asked their names). I can just look at her and tell she has a big 'P.' I just know. I've done her type. I just know that her skin would be "tacky" in feel, not smooth. She's "hot," but her face is marred by bad acne from the past (high school). I know I shouldn't pursue her cause she's probably lived through quite a few "boyfriends" even at her early 20s. Hockey dudes. I told her I don't like hockey. She is quite the charmer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This comment basically summed it up.

our women will mate with whomever they perceive as winning

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women can be *****s, do what they want, as long as I can also have a "Take me as i am" attitude

Broke overweight, blew all my money in my 20s on brazilian hookers and coke....

Any hot takers?

NAh didnt think so

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against slvts, as long as you use them properly. You don't need to make them your wife or girlfriend to have fun with them.