"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Slvt Shaming

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I met a new gal last week, former hockey events center employee, multiple tats (sleeves). She Knows how to pour on the girly girl persona (to sell merch). I have already witnessed multiple guys (customers, I don't care how old and she's early 20s) ask her name (when the older women Never get asked their names). I can just look at her and tell she has a big 'P.' I just know. I've done her type. I just know that her skin would be "tacky" in feel, not smooth. She's "hot," but her face is marred by bad acne from the past (high school). I know I shouldn't pursue her cause she's probably lived through quite a few "boyfriends" even at her early 20s. Hockey dudes. I told her I don't like hockey. She is quite the charmer.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This comment basically summed it up.

our women will mate with whomever they perceive as winning
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
women can be *****s, do what they want, as long as I can also have a "Take me as i am" attitude

Broke overweight, blew all my money in my 20s on brazilian hookers and coke....

Any hot takers?

NAh didnt think so
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I have nothing against slvts, as long as you use them properly. You don't need to make them your wife or girlfriend to have fun with them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top