Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slut Shaming

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Why should it be different for any girl? Why should I look down on any girl who wants to do the same thing? Why should I consider them particularly low value?

seriously, why?!
Because most girls who do this kind of thing are of low value. Answer this: Have you ever met a high quality girl who happened to be a slut? High quality woman means she's interesting in other ways other than sex.

The worst part of this is, so many guys on here are constantly *****ing about how difficult it can be making a girl "give up" the goods. And then if they do more easily, they are suddenly dirty sluts.
Exactly, now you're getting it.

It means the entire reason they wont sleep with you in the first place is because they don't want to be slut shamed, and if they had never been made to feel bad about this in the first place then they probably would have. Basically, by ever being critical of girls who are easier, you are making it more and more difficult for both yourself and any other guy out there. Its bad for everyone
Would you ever consider dating or having a relationship with a slut? Why not? Probably because she'll sleep with you AND everyone else.

I guess all I'm really trying to say is, stop it. Thanks.
Request denied.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Hob(b)its do.

And their dirtchutes gape.

A Hob(b)it is your standard and you're going to advise other people about theirs?
Hobbits are mythical creatures, stupid cvnt.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why people try any possible thing to rationalize the fact of going againts our own instinct?
We can clearly see how that concept is forced and unnatural.

If all men as default don't want slvts as partners it probably means something?
Yet this previously named pseudo intellectual try their best to make us like slvts,unfeminine or ugly women as if mother nature was wrong.

Why don't they try to convince women about how cool nerds are? it would be more easy because of the sheep mentality of most of women and it would be more useful to society cause usually nerds don't dump women on welfare.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamTheHobit said:
Hobbits are mythical creatures, stupid cvnt.

Oh look, the 13 year-old MySpace chick is trying to be a big mythical girl.

We'll settle this on your level (dwarfishly). Let's have a spelling bee!

You win, you get an extra half-hour nap on your mat.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Oh look, the 13 year-old MySpace chick is trying to be a big mythical girl.

We'll settle this on your level (dwarfishly). Let's have a spelling bee!

You win, you get an extra half-hour nap on your mat.
Yeah.. picking on someone on an internet forum, that's the real alpha way of life.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem that most of you are either

A) Impressionable (I'd say half the forum or more isn't actually experienced with women, so there's a fair chance that some of you guys are talking out of your asses based on what you've read)

B) People who've had bad run-ins with promiscuous girls. Fair enough. If a girl having multiple partners is a problem for you or you've had a bad experience with it, fine. We live by our own experiences and our own judgements. But it's a stretch to extrapolate from your situation.

The arguments I've seen in here are basically...

"girls who have lots of sexual partners are low value" -- maybe in your experience, but that doesn't automatically apply across the board.

"sex is different for girls" -- This is irrelevant. So what if it's different?

"girls who sleep around are low quality women" -- ... Ever been to college?

I could go on and on... "all men as default don't want slvts as partners" -- what default? Complete bull****.

And look, I'm not trying to demean anyone's personal experiences here. We can all learn from them. But most arguments presented here are based on subjective criteria or aren't really arguments at all.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
handle said:
I'm not trying to demean anyone's personal experiences here. We can all learn from them. But most arguments presented here are based on subjective criteria or aren't really arguments at all.
How dare you come 'round these parts and talk rationally and logically? Don't you know you'll be strung up and skinned alive by the rampant he-b!tch population for being apart from the herd?

I'd rethink your position as a potential leader (tongue fully inserted in cheek).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
handle said:
Seem that most of you are either

A) Impressionable

B) People who've had bad run-ins with promiscuous girls.
So handle, do you want to marry a girl who sleeps around and then wonder who the dad is (the way KarmaSutra does about his one black, one hispanic and one asian kid)? Do you feel that a female slut (like KarmaSutra's ex wife) increases the odds of having healthy offspring the way a male slut does? If so, please show us some statistics instead of your own "impressions". Because clearly, 90% of the forum does not agree with KarmaSutra and instead goes with male instinct, common sense and basic morals. Karmasutra thinks having scabs on his p*nis proves he is a real man. Gee, take it from someone like Karmasutra with nearly 5000 posts here in less than 6 years. Talk about someone who can't get laid.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
So handle, are you saying a male virgin like BigKneel should be included with the herd? Do you want to follow a girl who believes MySpace and Facebook are accurate representations of who she is? I wonder who her dad is? He must be of weak sperm and clearly inferior stock to have spawned a little whiny b!tch. Do you feel that an attention slut increases the odds of having healthy perspectives the way a masculine man does? BigKneeler hasn't ever slept with a woman so he wouldn't know to inquire about her previous sexual experience. BigKneel thinks having scabs on his knees (hence the name) indicates the right to give advice to men. BigKneel should first have experience, REAL life experience (World of Warcraft doesn't count), if she plans to give constructive help. I'd like to see his experiences in posts. None have ever been written for good reason. Please show us some statistics instead of your own "impressions".

KneelandBob (is what he does) wouldn't know a vagina from a keyboard. You have to have actually been inside a vagina to know what it feels like. Rubbing your c0ck between a folded mousepad isn't a pvssy substitute. It's a pathetic attempt to get his nut off without having to do a wash.

His Mom (who also Kneels and Bobs) could give her idiot son a lesson in chugging c0ck. So could his Dad.

Keep chasing those green dots. Perhaps one day you'll see the light (from the perspective of a trick taking d!ck in her throat) and turn that rep sh!t off.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The fact these numbnuts don't want to acknowledge is that sexually experienced women, women versed in the art of fvcking and sexual exploration, didn't gain that experience reading goddamned Twilight books.

If these frightened children would set aside their insecurities and yearning to be led, they'd free themselves to sexually awaken themselves.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The question to ask about sluts is: why did they sleep with so many guys to begin with? Assuming she had her pick, she would have chosen guys she really liked.

So either:

A) She keeps getting dumped by guys she loves (too high standards, jaded).
B) She pushes away the guys who really love her (low self esteem, drama queen).
C) Both of the above.

Nothing ever hurt my self esteem like trying to "fix" a slut. Has anyone else tried that?
i totally get you mate..I wouldnt say I tried to fix a slut but this girl had really low self esteem and was a drama queen. first two months were totally great and I ignored the few red flags...and then all the bull**** came. its impossible to fix them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
So handle, do you want to marry a girl who sleeps around and then wonder who the dad is (the way KarmaSutra does about his one black, one hispanic and one asian kid)?

Nope. 1-800-45-Maury.

Do you feel that a female slut (like KarmaSutra's ex wife) increases the odds of having healthy offspring the way a male slut does?
She was. It was my arrogance to think I could fix a broken b!tch. Which is why I never had a biological kid with her. Lesson learned.

Moving on...

Because clearly, 90% of the forum does not agree with KarmaSutra
I could give a good-goddamn whether or not I'm agreed with or not. The fact is, I've changed men's lives. In real life and through my words. There are Brothers here who I've hung out with on a number of occasions who I consider my friends. I learn from them, they learn from me. It's what men call a Brotherhood.

Gee, take it from someone like Karmasutra with nearly 5000 posts here in less than 6 years. Talk about someone who can't get laid.
Because my ego doesn't need constant stroking (like your Dad's throat), I don't have any impulse to obsessively thrall internet people with how many women I've had sex with.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning a girl sleeps around or has slept around is the male's equivalent to the girl learning the guy is needy and AFC. It takes the wind out of the sails fast.

This isn't something we actively decide, its just there and we can't help it. I'm sure it sucks to be a girl and feel "shamed" because of your sexual past, but its hard-wired into us. Men do not find girls who sleep around as valuable as girls who don't. The day that stops is the day the girl drops the bad boy and goes for the supplicating Nice Guy . . in other words, don't hold your breath.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

you people need to get your heads outta your ass.

Do you see dogs, birds, and cats feeling bad after ****ing a ton of different partners? no...and this is because animals do not feel guilty about sexual behavior. You do not see a cat going into a deep depression because the female he just copulated with is copulating with another cat in front of his face.

Guess what? we humans are animals just like them, aside from a few differences, mainly social differences. Marriage nothing more than man's way to claim complete ownership of a female's genitals.

Guess what gents, it probably takes at least 2 men to keep a woman sexually satisfied, either that or a man that can **** at least 6 times a day 5 days a week because women are twice as sexual as men are

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
lmao

you people need to get your heads outta your ass.

Do you see dogs, birds, and cats feeling bad after ****ing a ton of different partners? no...and this is because animals do not feel guilty about sexual behavior. You do not see a cat going into a deep depression because the female he just copulated with is copulating with another cat in front of his face.

Guess what? we humans are animals just like them, aside from a few differences, mainly social differences. Marriage nothing more than man's way to claim complete ownership of a female's genitals.

Guess what gents, it probably takes at least 2 men to keep a woman sexually satisfied, either that or a man that can **** at least 6 times a day 5 days a week because women are twice as sexual as men are
This is the most useless post on sosuave forums.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Many of these guys are obviously dating sluts and are still trying to justify the fact that she slept with all his friends.

The rest are slutty women posing as men here. They want to believe they are just as accomplished as a man who had many partners. As someone else noted, a female slut is the equivalent of a male virgin.

But I see - we're all just "humans" - men and women are no different - say the bisexuals and trannys.

Danger said:
Common newb myth.

Women have a fraction of testosterone that men have, and thus are not as sexually hungry as men are.
Exactly - how does anyone really know how women crave sex or how it feels to be a woman versus a man? What we do know is that men think about sex more often than women.

Also consider: a study was done using college students. First, an attractive woman approached 100 men and offered sex, 75 said they'd sleep with her. Then an attractive male approached 100 women and offered sex, 0 said they'd sleep with him.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Also consider: a study was done using college students. First, an attractive woman approached 100 men and offered sex, 75 said they'd sleep with her. Then an attractive male approached 100 women and offered sex, 0 said they'd sleep with him.
Link?
this sounds interesting

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Common newb myth.

Women have a fraction of testosterone that men have, and thus are not as sexually hungry as men are.

Secondly, when was the last time you heard of a male cat losing all of his tunafish and catnip in a divorce?

Remember, sluts are great for fun, but only a fool buys one.
So...women have different hormones, doesn't make them any less desiring of sex than men. The thing is that women are thought that being with multiple men is bad, so they don't do it.

tuna and catnip? right because the man's ego and emotional well being don't get shattered when he finds his woman is leaving him for some other guy.