Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slut Shaming

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition:

http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/what-is-slut-shaming/

Or in short, being critical of women who have had many sexual partners.

For the most part I quite enjoy SS, the one thing I truly dislike about this board is how many people are completely hypocritical when it comes to women who have slept around a bit.

For me, right now, I want to have fun and sleep with as many people as possible. Not because I'm trying to achieve any particular number, just because it is frankly tons of fun. Most of the people on this forum are exactly the same. Why should it be different for any girl? Why should I look down on any girl who wants to do the same thing? Why should I consider them particularly low value?

seriously, why?!

Especially since most of the guys reading this post are doing the same thing themselves!

The worst part of this is, so many guys on here are constantly *****ing about how difficult it can be making a girl "give up" the goods. And then if they do more easily, they are suddenly dirty sluts.

It means the entire reason they wont sleep with you in the first place is because they don't want to be slut shamed, and if they had never been made to feel bad about this in the first place then they probably would have. Basically, by ever being critical of girls who are easier, you are making it more and more difficult for both yourself and any other guy out there. Its bad for everyone.

I make an effort to encourage all my female friends to have as much sex as possible, because why not? Especially with me ^^

I guess all I'm really trying to say is, stop it. Thanks.

/rant

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why should it be different for a girl?

1) Men and women are opposites.
2) Women can get pregnant and wouldn't know who the father is.
3) It's easier for a woman to get a disease because she accepts the load and has a womb designed to harbor life.
4) Hot women get to choose whoever they want to sleep with, so there is no achievement in their scoring. A man however has to be chosen, so there is an achievement. You can't brag about something that isn't an achievement.
5) Historically, men who slept around spread their genes, while women who slept around did not survive because the man didn't stay to help her raise the children. Doing things that destroy your own survival is frowned upon.
6) A woman can lay on the pool table and let every guy in the bar have her. A man would have to be a super-stud to have every woman in the bar sleep with him immediately. You think they should both have equal bragging rights?
7) Men pay women for sex (the oldest profession), women don't pay men for sex (or extremely rarely). You really think there is no difference there?
8) When women sleep around they destroy the nuclear family. Stop trying to destroy the family.
9) What's next, you'll say that men should get to brag for being a virgin the way women can?
10) I don't hold a woman's past again them, but it's the best indication of their future - and if they slept around on their ex boyfriends they'll sleep around on you. This is not something I encourage.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Definition:

For the most part I quite enjoy SS, the one thing I truly dislike about this board is how many people are completely hypocritical when it comes to women who have slept around a bit.

For me, right now, I want to have fun and sleep with as many people as possible. Not because I'm trying to achieve any particular number, just because it is frankly tons of fun. Most of the people on this forum are exactly the same.
I agree with all the above, and think this whole slut thing is just silly

However the one thing i disagree with you on is the bit about most people on this forum also looking to sleep with as many people as possible. One look at all the advice threads shows that most of them are either looking to lock down one particular girl, or are looking to speak to as many girls as possible....so that they can lock down one of them. i think this kind of explains the misogyny, relativistic morality, and thinking of girls as sluts or attention *****s or almost as some kind of enemy. Most of these dudes don't really have a very high opinion of women in general but are looking to put one particular girl on some kind of pedestal, then get angry with her when she doesn't live up to this expectation they've dreamed up in their own heads

honestly if some of these dudes ever get married, don't think their wife will ever be allowed to leave the house

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, dear sir, very few women have sex without an ulterior motive. If you have sex with a slut, prepare for some drama.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
Because, dear sir, very few women have sex without an ulterior motive. If you have sex with a slut, prepare for some drama.
So true. If you sleep with a girl all of your friends/social circle has slept with, you're going to have sh1t talking, rumors, ex boyfriend might want to fight you, so much unnecessary drama over just sex or even hooking up.

You also might have to deal with her starting stupid little rumors about you herself to her girlfriends so they don't sleep with you if you piss her off enough.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How true AlexDP. I tried the "celebrate the slut in her" theory before and got nothing but drama and a broken heart. They were damaged goods and there was zero intimacy.

Don't women have enough power without our having to celebrate the ones who sleep around?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't have vaginas that can be stretched.. OP maybe you should raise your standards?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry this social dilemma is common for feminist homosexual men.

Sex for women is different for men. It is clear that you don't understand this. I won't explain it for you because this is a life experience and you won't understand until you see it for yourself.

A slut is similiar to a man who cannot get sex, not a man who gets a lot of it. It is not natural, this is why it is looked down by society. It isn't the flaunting of herself that makes her lose her femininity, it is the giving up herself without work. We complain about it but it is not really our enemy, it is what naturally drive us.

I remember a particular girl who was a genuine slut, attention addict, gave herself at a drop for it. I pitied her very much. This is what reminds me of her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7eQQyHji8

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just realized that the OP is probably a promiscuous female.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy they sleep with makes them more jaded and less capable of having feelings/attachment for a guy, i.e. LESS FEMININE. Then she becomes unworthy of a loving relationship and only good for sex, which accelerates the downward spiral.

* talking statistical averages here, not absolutes

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Promiscuous girls are a turn off. They almost always have a terrible personality that pairs up with their wh0re habits. Thinking back to high school I cant think of any slut that I thought had a good personality or was interesting. They are a dime a dozen.

Ease brought up some good points.

The bottom line is you can keep your sluts and Ill take the quality women.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come when I was a young virgin, the young women who were more sexually experienced used to laugh at me? Lets' stop male virgin shaming!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The question to ask about sluts is: why did they sleep with so many guys to begin with? Assuming she had her pick, she would have chosen guys she really liked.

So either:

A) She keeps getting dumped by guys she loves (too high standards, jaded).
B) She pushes away the guys who really love her (low self esteem, drama queen).
C) Both of the above.

Nothing ever hurt my self esteem like trying to "fix" a slut. Has anyone else tried that?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because girls are the ones that "give it up". They're the passive ones. It's easy for them to just fvck every guy that shows interest in them. Girls spin plates without even trying. The average girl has at least 3 guys texting her trying to get with her. On the other hand, it's different for guys. We put in the work. So a guy that get get multiple girls to "give it up" is praised because it's not an easy thing to do.

In other words, there is no skill in being a wh0re, but it takes lots of it to be a player.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You make one of the largest AFC assumptions in your original post, that men and women are the same. Stop encouraging women to be like men.

Women are NOT Men. Stop comparing them to eachother in such manners.

Women do not have the sex drive of men, nor do they have sex for the same reasons.

So now kindly stop encouraging women to be wh0res.
exactly.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an awesome key that can open many locks.

It's a crappy lock that opens to many keys.

that being said, the game has changed, the genie is out of the bottle and lets face it, the whole slut shaming thing is pretty much dead. Why? It's because women are the ones who mainly slut shame. Now taht women don't keep other women in line its game over. It's the same way that men used to be able to say stop acting like a fag, man up, have a backbone, they used to tell each other not to be such a hore. So yah...let em be out there, just don't be mad when guys go after their basic instinct and not want a woman who sleeps around as a wife.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would I sleep with a slutty woman? Hell yes. As a one night stand, she'd probably be great from all that practice.

Would I -date- a slutty woman? Depends on the rest of her personality outside of suckin' d*ck. But, probably not, based on how easily she gave up the goods to whatever was available. If I DID date her, I'd be keepin' my eyes open. Just like with non-slutty women.

Do I have anything -against- slutty women? This one's easy: No.

Women, slutty or no, will do what they wanna do. If you have the ability to walk away and get what you want, these extraneous factors become much less important, and much less worthy of discussion.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind sluts

a lot of us actually make a point of seeking out the sluts for an easy night.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Definition:

For me, right now, I want to have fun and sleep with as many people as possible. Not because I'm trying to achieve any particular number, just because it is frankly tons of fun. Most of the people on this forum are exactly the same. Why should it be different for any girl? Why should I look down on any girl who wants to do the same thing? Why should I consider them particularly low value?

seriously, why?!

Especially since most of the guys reading this post are doing the same thing themselves!

The worst part of this is, so many guys on here are constantly *****ing about how difficult it can be making a girl "give up" the goods. And then if they do more easily, they are suddenly dirty sluts.

It means the entire reason they wont sleep with you in the first place is because they don't want to be slut shamed, and if they had never been made to feel bad about this in the first place then they probably would have. Basically, by ever being critical of girls who are easier, you are making it more and more difficult for both yourself and any other guy out there. Its bad for everyone.

I make an effort to encourage all my female friends to have as much sex as possible, because why not? Especially with me ^^

I guess all I'm really trying to say is, stop it. Thanks.

/rant
You should seriously consider NOT paying any mind to the pseudo-intellectuals and the pseudo-enlightened (feminists are a perfect example).

A lot of the guys here gave some really good comments however it's all just scratching the surface. The man under the user name "Ease" had some valuable words to share earlier. It's worth it's weight in gold so I'll put in bold for you. Good luck.

Sex for women is different for men. It is clear that you don't understand this. I won't explain it for you because this is a life experience and you won't understand until you see it for yourself.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamTheHobit said:
Men don't have vaginas that can be stretched.. OP maybe you should raise your standards?
Hob(b)its do.

And their dirtchutes gape.

A Hob(b)it is your standard and you're going to advise other people about theirs?