Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slow play then strike when the iron's hot... LR

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So here is a situation that goes against the grain with everything taught here, but it worked out in my favor in the end.

Started messaging a woman last year on Bumble back in August. We hit it off messaging but never met up. She was always swamped with work, had a younger daughter and hadn't really dated anyone in a while.

So I pretty much stopped worrying about her, we would chat every now and again over the next year. Usually she would initiate if she hadn't heard from me in a while.

Over the past few weeks or so things started picking up. I am not sure if it was everything I have going on or my confidence being through the roof and really not caring but I simply told her that she is really missing out and it's unfortunate she would want to screw herself over the way she is in terms of meeting a great guy. That got her attention big time.

She said she really wants to meet but it's so hard and blah blah blah...I told her I am worth meeting so she should figure it out and left it at that. Over the couple weeks she has been texting more frequently and then last night she texts that she has a rare night free and asked if I wanted to meet her somewhere. I said cool, and told her to meet me at XYZ. She said she was out with her cousin at a small get together but was going to drop her off at her place if I wanted to meet her there.

I knew what that meant...so I was like cool...she texted me the address and I met her...we hung out in the garage which is more set up for get togethers than an actual garage and before I knew it she was sitting on my lap and making out with me.

Within 10 minutes of meeting her we were mostly naked and within 15 I was banging her. She was hotter than her pics and her body was phenomenal...amazing ass.

So this goes to show you that slow playing it while you have other women you are dating, etc can pay off. She said she really wants to get to know me better and likes me even more now that we met so this looks like it might be a more than one time thing...

Be cool, confident and don't chase. It might take some time but if done right, you can make it happen. Just don't focus on it and go about your business, but never slam the door on them either.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be cool, confident and don't chase. It might take some time but if done right, you can make it happen. Just don't focus on it and go about your business, but never slam the door on them either.
[/QUOTE]

This is the key. Don't get frustrated.