“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Slow fade

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I got the slow fade over the past month from one of the girls I was seeing and looking back I still can’t nail down when it began. I know she started it a month ago but she was really good at it, she drug that **** out for a whole month and while I was seeing other women I still couldn’t help but wonder why I was being slow faded. Usually guys do this and this is the first time I’ve ever had a girl do it to me. I kinda called her out on it and of course she denied it said I was acting extreme. I know I shouldn’t have but she kept contacting me sporadically and oneday I was like “look I know you’re slow fading me so if you don’t want to see me anymore just say so and we can both go out separate ways and be done with it”. That’s what she called me “acting extreme” but in my defense I thought it might curb the behavior on her part. Nope. My question has any of you guys ever experienced the slow fade from women? Like I said it’s usually a guy thing and you never hear women doing it.
Every single woman you engage. Are you seeing her and talking to her more than once a week? If you are it’s guaranteed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I think you are too reactive and living in her frame. Who cares about all that.

The last time a woman told me about her relationship rules I responded with a sarcastic “I care” and she knew I didn’t care. She was my sex slave for months. You think you can turn your girl into a sexual slave by caring about her whims, posting about it, and analyzing it?
Oh so true. Lol
Has been my operating basis since I reached puberty. Sex slave.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Every single woman you engage. Are you seeing her and talking to her more than once a week? If you are it’s guaranteed.
Well apparently the problem is I haven’t been talking to her enough. I saw her twice last month but the months before that we saw each other at least once a week, which is probably how I fell into her frame over time but I couldn’t tell you the exact point.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I already told you the universal law to attraction. When she turns away, you turn away. Anything you will do at this point will just be repulsive.

My diagnosis is that you started off as an attractive and interesting guy. But then you got attached and needy. And you did a complete 180, which prompted her to tell you straight up that needy guys repulse her.

So your problem is “how do I maintain frame through the relationship?”

And the answer is simple. But instead of giving you the answer, I want to ask you....what is your ultimate purpose in life?
Well when she said that about the needy guys she followed it up with “you are anything but needy, if anything you don’t text me first hardly ever. I’m always the one texting you” and I knew that was a test to see how I’d react but I never changed up my texting frequency. Maybe it did get old for her after awhile I dunno.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well apparently the problem is I haven’t been talking to her enough. I saw her twice last month but the months before that we saw each other at least once a week, which is probably how I fell into her frame over time but I couldn’t tell you the exact point.
This is her problem and is not for you to solve. You’ve introverted on these things. The things shes said. You don’t do a damn thing based on her proclamations. This is highly manipulative.
You can use it to your advantage.
But you have to get back outside of it. Step outside your mind and it’s reactive nature. It’s important to remain icy. Stay frosty in the face of these things.

She doesn’t even have close to the potential you have. Better to be dead than to kneel. Getting introverted due to her actions or words is kneeling.
This is how those BPD/dangerous women, guys get all wrecked. She introverts him and he reacts and caves. His self worth is based on her opinions and poison drip comments.

This is called a victim. Nothing close to masculine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top