Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slick almost gets sh!tkicked at a party full of Alphamales

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ebach = insecure loser

What does this mean?
Damn, you serious? I can only imagine what a finger in your face would do to you.

Ebach is an AFC insecure loser, trying to refute everyone's points. He needs to lighten up and loosen up. Can't believe he took the time to do that ... God, get a freakin' life wimp!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as everyone has said... great story

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a damn good story man. I usually don't have the patience to read some long a$$ story but that was like a movie or something. Sh*t, you had your typical party scene, idiotic jocks, ditsy but good looking chicks, a chase scene, and a kiss scene. You should go to Hollywood and become a screenwriter or write a book. That was some entertaining sh*t.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, I'm kinda young, but dropped in on this kick ass story. Awesome **** dude. I tried jumping out of a window and broke my leg.:(

but no worries!! You've inspired me!! Thanks!

Thing is...I don't have opportunities do this kind of stuff. I get to be principal for a day at our school, and I get to go around in classes and do stuff like teach. Any suggestions on what I can do? Crazy stuff? Gotta talk for a while in each class too lol. Around 30 min.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, what an entertaining read. :D

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster, speaking of stupid, are you seriously not getting it?

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
sounds like you got some indiana jones blood in ya bro
I agree..I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan--to the point that my dogs name is Indy..but yeah, I think it was a really adventurous type of experience...and its definitely something he'll remember when he's an old man thinking back on his life:cool:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, seriously thats the best story ive read in the last 6 months.

Word.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, excellent story, i know im young so i normally dont post here, but i gotta give ya props on that one. classic, guy w/o steroid muscles gets the girls, macho gets pissed off, dj runs off managing to still be the coolest guy there, even got a hb9 infatuated, beautiful

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and they live happily ever after. SHUT THE FVCK UP!

I give you props for a developed imagination though. I know I have it!

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
but now if the people at the party see you again, they might call you a ***** for running away.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ebach (school yard bully)

Ebach....go take some little kids milk money. Really you come across as a hostile person. The only reason I can think of is that your big or a good fighter or whatever, but that's the only thing you pride yourself on being. When being a hostile raging caveman comes under attack, you feel it's a personal affront to your sense of worth. I'm sure there's some insecure little girl out there with dad issues, who would be delighted by your flexing of the might, and feel safe and protected by BIG BAD YOU.

Wit always triumphs over brawn. Take for example the invention of the fire arm.

These dudes were being sweated because they were RUGBY PLAYERS. Same with all sports guys/muscians/artists/extreme espn sports guys. If there was an extreme crocheting on ESPN, the participants would have groupies of good looking girls flocking to them. But nice story.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
entropy, you're far from the truth. Just because you believe someone about a fake story they are telling doesn't mean you should come to me and yell "HATER!" in my face. The thing you should remember is that you have to take care of yourself no matter how you do it -- be it physical, mental, or a combination of both. I poccess both so I can fight both verbally and physically if I'm required to do so. That doesn't mean I go around bullying kids. True, if you say something that I don't agree with I'll spew bull**** at you. But don't be bothered when my views collide with yours. It's just one of those things. I've been bullied when I was younger I know how it is. I've bullied people as well the same way everyone has bullied someone even if they don't want to admit it. That's life. You bully and you get bullied. Just because you haven't realized that you bully people doesn't mean that you don't. It means you're not aware.

Anyways, I'm big (enough) physically as well as smart (enough) to make you cry if I choose to do so. That doesn't mean I will do it and I usually don't. I come from an environment where fights were the norm rather than the exception. That doesn't mean I lived in the ghetto because I live in a good neighborhood considered the surroundings.

entropy, why are you so angered? Make all this assumptions and stereotypes that don't apply to any one person. Everyone out there is taking care of themselves in the best possible way known to them. If they get more benefits by applying a new method they will definitely change their ways because they will be awarded by their own behavior and thus they will feel accomplished.

You sound hostile as well because you're angry at me for whatever reasons. You're the only one that knows. I can only guess or stereotype like you're doing in your own post. Remember, the reason you know what hostile means is because you've experienced it yourself. Someone called you hostile and you knew that those feelings were associated with hostility. Even though sometimes that's not the case you've associated a false label. That's why labeling is bad. But it does make it easier to create conversation when you put labels on everything. On a side note, I think that's the reason people are introverted. They're smart, they know not to put labels on things, and at the end they cannot come up with a correct word to describe their observations or feelings because they don't want to label. Once you start labeling things, it's much easier to be good at conversations because you have words to describe those events even if they're not as accurate. I'm hoping this could help someone.

Anyway, do you have something more to say to me that isn't full of false accusations?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
Yeah, and they live happily ever after. SHUT THE FVCK UP!

I give you props for a developed imagination though. I know I have it!
Ebach, I have no idea why you keep posting all the flames on this thread. Do you have a bone to pick with me or something?

You are lecturing Entropy about stereotypes and false labels yet here you are calling me a liar and saying this story is a fake. What reasons do you have to make those statements? If you believe that I'm using this story to brag then put yourself in my shoes. The story is actually quite embarrassing. Funny, but embarrassing. It was posted for entertainment. That's it.

Whatever, I have no time for you.

If anyone is interested in the conclusion to this story

I'm quite surprised that this thread has gotten this big. It happened quite awhile ago. The only reason I looked at it again is because I ran into HB9 again about a week ago.

HB9 did leave 4 messages on my machine. The first 3 were "Call me soon Okay." The last one was something to the effect, "I know you have a girlfriend blah blah blah, but please, please call me soon we have to talk." I never did call her.

A buddy and I crashed a house party a couple weekends ago and HB9 was there. It was a totally different crowd than the rugby party. I hardly recognized her as she was dressed all Goth-like. Way too much make-up and I'm not really attracted to that look. Don't get me wrong she still looked hot but in a different way. Funny how chicks can just change identities from day to day.

Anyway when I walked in she noticed me and I didn't really acknowledge her. She made some wise crack or insult directed my way but I didn't really hear what she said. I just looked at her for a moment and kept on walking.

Later when I was leaving I had to go into that room again. I was talking to someone for a minute and I could tell that HB9 hadn't noticed my presence yet. She was talking to someone on the couch and out of the corner of my eye I saw her do a double take when she noticed me.

As I was leaving I looked back and saw her totally making out on the couch with a creepy looking Goth dude. I'm pretty sure that display was for me. Lol.

Anyways a friend of my claims that HB9 and her Sh!tkicker rugby boyfriend ARE still together. So now maybe he'll be after the Goth guy. :D

Regardless I have no time for her.

Cheers. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
stereotypes, labels, misconceptions :eek:

the moral of the story from my perspective was.........

the hero;) displayed charm, wit, and charisma, defeating the bull****, stereotype, raging, neanderthal jock.

Come on, even some creepy but artistic goth(all goths THINK their artsistic and unique) guy was making out with her. It seems you feel empathy for the antagonist of the story.

That's my take. Even it if was bull****, you still come across as hostile. Why?

Talk about stereotypes and labels........ your displaying an abundance of machismo.

Maybe that's why Western Man is slowly becoming feminized......a feminine reaction to man's grotesque, extreme exaggeration of his respective polarity, and nature. And a closer examination of it reveals (IMO) that men act manly for other men and not for women. Go figure.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy, you're a moron. Stop before you hurt yourself!

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Size and muscle mass is overrated. If some huge shyttkicker dude is after you, why don't you just stab or shoot him, or get 10 buddies together and meet him. Humans have other ways to hurt people, you don't need to be big.