Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slick almost gets sh!tkicked at a party full of Alphamales

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a funny story from last weekend.

A female friend of mine invited me over for a birthday party she was hosting for her boyfriend. I know the guy a little bit but just as an acquantance. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go as I knew it would be a younger crowd (early 20's) and I'm now 30. However I did know a few people who'd be there so I went anyway. Turns out that her bf is a rugby player and 90% of the guys there were rugby players too.

First thing I notice is holy fawk these guys are f*cking huge! Now I'm not a bone rack or anything, I'm tall and actually quite athletic but seriously there was one guy there whose biceps were probably double the size of mine. In the back of my mind I was thinking this could get ugly if any fights broke out.

Next thing I immediately notice is the high caliber of chicks in the place. No sh!t there were HB 9's and 10's everywhere. I don't even think I saw a chick who was less than an 8. I could tell they were all quite young but I didn't mind. :) Besides I have a gf at the moment and just looking was fun too. No surprise how all these hot chicks flock to these musclebound guys right? This is the Alpha male thing going on I'm thinking.

So I see one guy I know and go over and start talking. I was there for about an hour and the more we looked around the more we were amazed at how hot all these young chicks were. My buddy wanted to make a few moves but was too intimidated by all the huge dudes walking around. Who knows you might start chatting up some guy's gf and get a face full of fist. To be honest we were getting zero attention from any of the women anyway. It would be a tough for any guy who didn't look like Superman at this party.

Anyways a while later I hear my friend (the chick who invited me) trying to get someone to help her with a birthday gag she had planned to embarrass her boyfriend. It involved making a little speech in front of everyone and then organizing a little game for everyone to play. I actually heard one guy say when asked to make the speech "Are you f*cking nuts? No way!" Well, no one would do it so I volunteered. I've done a fair bit of public speaking and I know how to make people laugh too so no worries.

The gag went over really well and everyone had a hoot. Shortly after I went to the kitchen to grab another beer and found myself confronted by HB9. We start chatting and not long after that, another HB joins us. Then another! No sh!t I've got three hotties eating out of the palm of my hand. They're all laughing and flirting like crazy with me. One chick was giving me lots of kino and HB9 actually told her to stop because it was making her jealous.

Now I'm lapping up all this attention until I hear some guy in the background say "Whose this fawking guy stealing all our women?" I can tell he's drunk and I'm thinking "oh oh". He comes over all aggresive-like and no lie he could sh!t kick me no problem.

He says, "What the f*cks going on here?"
I say "Dude good thing you're here. You've gotta get these chicks away from me. They're crazy."

The chicks all laugh and then get in the guys face and tell him that everything is okay. Not wanting any part of this guy I just exit the kitchen and head down stairs. Not long after 2 of the chicks find me and tell me that buddy was HB9's bf and I should stay away from him cuz he likes to fight. No problem there I'm a lover not a fighter.

So I'm chatting these hotties up and continue to get all kinds of dirty looks from these rugby dudes. I don't blame them because these chicks are obviously digging me. I don't even know if they have bf's. I decide to give them the brush off before something happens though. I figure I better get out of here before it gets ugly. On the way out HB9 spots me and tells me I'm not allowed to leave yet. She wants my number! I tell her that's not a good idea because of her bf. She tells me that they've been on the rocks for a while and its "almost" over. I laugh and say "Yeah right".

Well wouldn't you know it. Sh!tkicker boyfriend spots me talking to his gal from across the crowded room and I can tell its gonna get ugly real fast. He's got this raging look on his face and he's coming thru the crowd. I bolt back down stairs and head to the door but its too friggin' crowded and buddy is coming soon. HB9 and her 2 friends are there and point me to another room and tell me to hide.

I get in the room but WTF HB9 follows me!!! Holy fawk girl!! Buddy is going to freak if he sees us alone in this room! I can hear him yelling in the hallway and the two other chicks telling him that I already left out the front door. There's no way I'm sticking around here any longer so I'm about to climb out the window but HB9 is holding my arm and saying I can't leave until I give her my number! I'm thinking Holy shyt girl! There's not going to be anything left of me if you don't let go.

Here's the funniest part. I rip my arm away from her and she looks at me with this look almost like she's going to start crying. Now I don't know where I got this next part. Maybe I've watched too many cheesy movies. I put my arms on both of her shoulders and look her right in the eyes and say, "Don't worry, I'll find you." :rolleyes:

She grabs my face and kisses me hard. I break away and jump out the window. I look back as I'm running across the yard and she's there in the window giving me this longing look. LOL.

I hopped the fence into a yard with a barking dog. Scared the hell out of me! Made it to the road and had to walk home cuz I didn't want to go get my car if buddy was looking for me. I had to leave my beer in the fridge too :mad: but at least I still have teeth. :D

Today I get a message from my female friend saying sorry about the other night and wants to know if its alright for her to give HB9 my number. Jeesh.

I'm not even sure why I posted this other than its an entertaining story. It does give a little insight into the Alpha male concept. Although I wasn't the roughest, toughest, biggest, best looking, guy there, I was the only guy who had the balls to get up in front of everyone to play the gag on birthday boy. I'm convinced that's why I started getting all that attention from the hotties that night.
It didn't seem to matter that I wasn't willing to fight or the fact that I had to bolt like a pVssy either.

Anyway HB9 hasn't called yet. Not sure what to do about that one. :)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA!! Way to go bro! That was a cool story. :)

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster

It didn't seem to matter that I wasn't willing to fight or the fact that I had to bolt like a pVssy either.

one. :) [/B]
FIRST OF, GREAT STORY !!

Man, if that happened to me I would be having a blast !!

It is important to note that yeah...she was interested even though you didn't come across as this "me macho man, me fight" guy.

It is good to note that you never allowed it to get to a point where you would be put in a spot where you HAD to stand up for yourself or else come across as a wimp.
Here, it was more like an adventure. She was into it.

I love what you said when the guy come over when you were talking to the three girls.
NOW THAT....that was impressive. You defused the situation without lifting a finger.
A chump would be like "nah man, it's cool...I aint' messin with your girls".

Reaction score
Here's the funniest part. I rip my arm away from her and she looks at me with this look almost like she's going to start crying. Now I don't know where I got this next part. Maybe I've watched too many cheesy movies. I put my arms on both of her shoulders and look her right in the eyes and say, "Don't worry, I'll find you." :rolleyes:

She grabs my face and kisses me hard. I break away and jump out the window. I look back as I'm running across the yard and she's there in the window giving me this longing look.
Great story, had a good laugh, especially the above quote! :D

Hahaha, you tried to avoid confrontation and you become the culprit and instigator of the conflict! :D

I would have talked to the girls without thinking of causing any trouble. I'm sure there were some single girls there that were open to meeting new people.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put my arms on both of her shoulders and look her right in the eyes and say, "Don't worry, I'll find you."

She grabs my face and kisses me hard. I break away and jump out the window. I look back as I'm running across the yard and she's there in the window giving me this longing look.
ahahahahahah!!!!!:D

MACBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLET STORY

GOOD JOB MAN YOU KEPT YOUR KEWL! AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT!

HB9 WILL CALL YOU FOR SURE!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

RUN GAME! DON'T PLAY IT!:D

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a better man than me. I can rumble with the best. Give as good as I get. But I'm not tripping over some HB at a party whose boyfriend is more "juiced up" than Mark McGuire. It's not worth it. I've had partners who've gotten caught up in a tight situation and at the end of the party or club. And they still got jumped. No way.

Fuk it.

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an episode of the O.C, except no one got punched... although you nearly managed it. Good job in avoiding a fight, even though it would have been sweet to hook up with the HB9, and ''Don't worry, I'll find you''. Classic.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a great story man. I book-marked this thread :)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE!!

You forgot the end of the story though.

The HB9 confronts her BF. The BF puts his hand on her shoulders as if out of a movie and says "Dont worry, Ill find him"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, that story was great! Imagine if there was a movie camera following you...

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
roflmao

hahaha youre the man. dangers of being a natural dj i guess. lift some weights.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the story! What's interesting I noted was that the big, bad Alpha rugby player was acting completely AFC with the Me jealous, me beat up other guy routine. Not to mention the other one complaining that you were stealing all their chicks. Guess they aren't so Alpha afterall, just brutes, really.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story!

I usually don't read long, personal stories on this site, but this one had me on the edge of my seat. Classic stuff!

Plus, as noted here, the stupid rugby player was the AFC. Anyone who has to chase or even fight for a woman (trust me, women aren't worth it; Hollywood is wrong) is an AFC.

A DJ knows he doesn't have to resort to fighting to get a woman, he just gets them because he is a DJ, period. If you have to fight for a woman that means:

1. You're possibly losing the woman because you suck.

2. You're so weak mentally and have no DJ skills that you can't keep the woman.

3. You're so stupid that you have to resort to caveman fighting to prove a point.

4. You're an AFC and afraid you're gonna lose the woman (who as noted is not worth fighting for).

* Great, great story, which proves if you're cool, you'll get the woman. If you're a hot-head, you won't. There's not a woman on this planet worth rumbling for. They should be chasing you, not vice-versa.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but this one had me on the edge of my seat
Damn, you serious? I can only imagine what a finger in your face would do to you.

1. You're possibly losing the woman because you suck.
Because he sucks? Or because she could be a stupid *****? Or because he doesn't have enough money? Is that the definition of sucking? Damn, genious...

2. You're so weak mentally and have no DJ skills that you can't keep the woman.
I think it's the opposite but hey, that's my opinion. DJ skills sometimes remind me of ***** games but if it works for you I'm all for it. Just don't try to assure your behavior as being the "****" because it's truly not. DJ or alpha, if you get the girl, have fun and enjoy and stop blaming the others for being idiots because you don't have their game.

3. You're so stupid that you have to resort to caveman fighting to prove a point.
Caveman? Measure your testosterone please. I bet it's less than a picagram. Just because you don't have physical advantage, don't whine about it. It's enough to admit that you're doing whatever works for you and not having to put other's game down. I personally use both, physical/alpha and DJ and results are great. So I can tell you from experience that both get you the girls. The alpha will get more girls because he's on top in which case he calls the shots. The DJ gets a girl because he can excite her. I think a combination of both goes a long way.

4. You're an AFC and afraid you're gonna lose the woman (who as noted is not worth fighting for).
Never cease to amaze me how many ****ed up retarded statements you can come up with to assure yourself you're not the ***** you really are. Shut the **** up and learn from both because they both got game, more so than you obviously do.

If you're a hot-head, you won't.
How's your reading comprehension? The guy said that the room was full of babes that were 8 and above. Have you been to a DJ only party in which that was the case? I seriously doubt it. The only thing that saved his game was doing the public speech which is enough and I commend him for that. He's got game and is not afraid to flaunt it.

There's not a woman on this planet worth rumbling for.
Not even your wife, or better yet your mother? You're a wuss in denial. Lock yourself before you get hurt by some woman.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You're realling going to bitch against good points?

You yourself sound like a "Me jealous, me beat up other guy" kinda dude.