"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Sleeping with multiple friends/sisters/coworkers

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Over the years I’ve run into an obstacle. It’s that when I am escalating my interest with a girl, and if things don’t end up well with her or if I simultaneously attempt to hit on her friend, co worker, sister, etc.. I am essentially cut off from both of them (When I say simultaneously I don’t mean right in front of her but after getting to know the whole group and then at another time)

However, I have seen a select group of men who have been able to not only sleep with multiple girls who are friends or co workers with each other and even manage to get the girls to fight over him. I’ve seen sisters hate each other over a guy, I’ve seen two friends terminate their friendship because they were being banged by the same dude.

If any of you are successful in doing this, mind sharing your secret?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Secret is you have to keep everyone happy and at the tip point of nailing them, if you failed with one don't just hop to other one. You have to start flirting with everyone at the same time and see how crazy they go after you.. !!! And then drop the ones you are not interested in..
--- speaking from experience---
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I end up flirting with literally every girl I meet. Coworkers, boss, sister, mother. All of them. It usually works to my benefit but every once in a while it causes trouble. I can’t help it though, it’s my nature.

You can’t please everyone, but you can always please yourself.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Over the years I’ve run into an obstacle. It’s that when I am escalating my interest with a girl, and if things don’t end up well with her or if I simultaneously attempt to hit on her friend, co worker, sister, etc.. I am essentially cut off from both of them (When I say simultaneously I don’t mean right in front of her but after getting to know the whole group and then at another time)

However, I have seen a select group of men who have been able to not only sleep with multiple girls who are friends or co workers with each other and even manage to get the girls to fight over him. I’ve seen sisters hate each other over a guy, I’ve seen two friends terminate their friendship because they were being banged by the same dude.

If any of you are successful in doing this, mind sharing your secret?
Yeah this is good stuff. I’m interested in knowing more about this.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You have to be a challenge and more covert. Flirt with all of them, then only close the one that begs the hardest. If you’ve been cut off in the past, it’s because you over-pursued candidate #1, who told the others how lame you are. If you hang back and let candidate #1 come to you, she’ll tell the others how she could never figure you out. Women want to compete... let them!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top