Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping with multiple friends/sisters/coworkers

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years I’ve run into an obstacle. It’s that when I am escalating my interest with a girl, and if things don’t end up well with her or if I simultaneously attempt to hit on her friend, co worker, sister, etc.. I am essentially cut off from both of them (When I say simultaneously I don’t mean right in front of her but after getting to know the whole group and then at another time)

However, I have seen a select group of men who have been able to not only sleep with multiple girls who are friends or co workers with each other and even manage to get the girls to fight over him. I’ve seen sisters hate each other over a guy, I’ve seen two friends terminate their friendship because they were being banged by the same dude.

If any of you are successful in doing this, mind sharing your secret?

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret is you have to keep everyone happy and at the tip point of nailing them, if you failed with one don't just hop to other one. You have to start flirting with everyone at the same time and see how crazy they go after you.. !!! And then drop the ones you are not interested in..
--- speaking from experience---

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I end up flirting with literally every girl I meet. Coworkers, boss, sister, mother. All of them. It usually works to my benefit but every once in a while it causes trouble. I can’t help it though, it’s my nature.

You can’t please everyone, but you can always please yourself.

R

Ranger

Over the years I’ve run into an obstacle. It’s that when I am escalating my interest with a girl, and if things don’t end up well with her or if I simultaneously attempt to hit on her friend, co worker, sister, etc.. I am essentially cut off from both of them (When I say simultaneously I don’t mean right in front of her but after getting to know the whole group and then at another time)

However, I have seen a select group of men who have been able to not only sleep with multiple girls who are friends or co workers with each other and even manage to get the girls to fight over him. I’ve seen sisters hate each other over a guy, I’ve seen two friends terminate their friendship because they were being banged by the same dude.

If any of you are successful in doing this, mind sharing your secret?
Yeah this is good stuff. I’m interested in knowing more about this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be a challenge and more covert. Flirt with all of them, then only close the one that begs the hardest. If you’ve been cut off in the past, it’s because you over-pursued candidate #1, who told the others how lame you are. If you hang back and let candidate #1 come to you, she’ll tell the others how she could never figure you out. Women want to compete... let them!!