Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping is key for me :D maybe for you too .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time ago a very old DJ told me that the key of he's success was sleeping ..

He slept before going on date , he slept before going to club/bar , he slept before going to school . Everytime he had to deal with women he slept ..

last week i usually slept 7 hours a day and this was very bad for me :S..
Ive felt myself very tired :S i couldnt talk to girls .
Lot of girls that flirt with me or that are attracted by me came to me but i couldnt even talk to them or smile at them :S.. i was very passive with my game .

Yesterday i slept from 9 Afternoon to 7 Morning ( my school starts at 7:30 ) and ive realized that today was a great day .. I was very energic , i felt fresh , i felt great ..

My mood was perfect . i talked almost to everyone in school , outside of school and everywhere ..

I just wanna say that sleeping is great .. If u feel tired all day and u wanna go to club at night better take a sleep for 1 or 2 hours .. its like magic to me :D.

So if u have same problem is me , sleeping is the pill u need :D.. Have fun

cruisecontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconded.

I've found that naps are awesome in keeping me from being a total AFC. Usually mid afternoon after classes and before the nightly fun starts is perfect to put in a half an hour to keep me sharp. Caffeine is alright in moderation, but nothing beats a proper full nights sleep.

I've also found that working out (cardio in particular) helps to keep me energized for the day.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree and realized this myself some time ago but didn't know how to go about it as my problem is insomnia. I get in bed and don't fall asleep for some time (my mind won't shut off, nothing negative.. It just likes free thinking at the wrong damn time!).

I'm currently half way through "The insomnia solution" which is comprised of various relaxation and meditation techniques deemed 'mini-moves' by the author. Once I've put it in action full swing, if it works well I'll post my evaluation in the health forum.

If your one of those lucky people who hit the pillow and fall sleep in less then 5 minutes.. You lucky bastard. :rolleyes: :D

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or take adderall, that'll wake you up :)

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my view, but I find caffeine, well, uninviting, I find having something to replace having some naturally, in this case, caffeine in place of sleep. And anway, consider the negative effects of caffeine, you cant sleep at night, and you feel crap afterwards, but each to their own, but personally, I wouldn't ever use caffeine as an alternative, it feels satisfying to know you had a good nights sleep, and wake up feeling great and refreshed.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sleep is for babies. B1TCHES

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I shorten the time between me going to bed and falling asleep, it takes 30-60 minutes usually Id say.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kabatura said:
How can I shorten the time between me going to bed and falling asleep, it takes 30-60 minutes usually Id say.
Masturbation.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exercising early in the morning will give you an endorphin high and keep you energized for awhile. It also helped me with my sleeping problems before.

jp98502

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone having sleep, insomnia problems read this book:
Powerful Sleep by; Kacper M. Postawski

Main points:
1: keep good routine of when you sleep, wake up
2: get sunlight
3: exercise early
4: keep hydrated
5: keep naps under 45 min
just brief but the book gets pretty detailed

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
sleep is for babies. B1TCHES
OMG I slept 8 hours last night! And the night before that! It's become a habit for me, how do I save myself??? :eek:

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i used to run 4 miles a day and do some workout (like pushups,situps ect.) 3 times a week. just with that i would get the same amount of sleep but i slept better, i got up easier, i could actually pay attention MUCH longer in class and i just didnt feel tired all the time. it got to the point where i had so much energy i would be in class and id just wanna leave and go running :p soccer at break time was amazing after during that time too. so def cardio will help alot. also when i go to sleep everynight i put a dvd on the tv or listen to music, having that kinda noise in the background helps me fall asleep

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating well (good stuff and in large quantities :D) does the job for me. When I'm hungry I can't talk right.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep well .. is the key for every human..

But what about this ?

Do you guys **** before going out or starting the day with this ... 'cause it makes me really feel relaxed and concentrated only in the things that im out there :D