Scenario is simple:
New girl.Went out with her a couple of times, slept in her bed, made out with her but no sex.
She lives far enough away that staying the night is convenient and that's how I got to stay in the first place.
I have never had this happen before. It always leads to sex. One thing I admire about it is the first time she said, this is only the first date.
Not sure what to make of it though since it happened on the second date as well.
One thing is good, she isnt easy and we are having a great time together.
The actual fact we didn't have sex either time doesn't bother me at all, I'm just concerned there might be a deeper meaning behind it all (typical overanalysis response).
In any event we have been having a great time together and are going out again soon.
New girl.Went out with her a couple of times, slept in her bed, made out with her but no sex.
She lives far enough away that staying the night is convenient and that's how I got to stay in the first place.
I have never had this happen before. It always leads to sex. One thing I admire about it is the first time she said, this is only the first date.
Not sure what to make of it though since it happened on the second date as well.
One thing is good, she isnt easy and we are having a great time together.
The actual fact we didn't have sex either time doesn't bother me at all, I'm just concerned there might be a deeper meaning behind it all (typical overanalysis response).
In any event we have been having a great time together and are going out again soon.