“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slaying... how?

nights

New Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
sweden
Hi!

I got inspired reading the The DJ Tip of the Day (11-8-2004). Ofcourse I can recognize myself in the situation described initially by the author.

I once had this girlfriend, who I always felt I treated pretty badly, never had time, hardly never called her when I was suppose to etc. Thinking to myself, "my god, I can't threat this woman like this, I better break up with her"...and I did. Back then, clearly, I wasnt really interested in her. I dont really know why cus she's truly gorgeuos, I guess I found her not challanging enough and to pull a cliché, "its hard to see what you got until you lose it". After breaking up, she was totally dependant on me and I could do whatever I felt like doing with her, whatever relationship she was currently engaged in or whatever the circumstances. At some point though I started to want her back a little, this quickly turned the situation up-side-down and I was now the needy person. Not realising what was happening (was'nt even 1% DJ back then) I let her know how much I liked her, wrote her letters (among other things) telling her how much more time I would invest in her etc if she ever could "forgive me" giving her full control. Basicly treating her what I thought was in the best interest of getting her interested again, not realising slightest that it was the little resonse I gave her back then that triggered all those "feelings" of hers, not the lack of respect or response. I now (20-30% DJ) have the understanding of this basic situation and I do realise that she's perfectly impossible to retrieve, any effort I spend here will be lost effort.

To bring forth the question, the author mentioned how one need to slay his nice guy attributes, as follows:

"Slaying this persona is probably the most painful growing experience a person can go through."

How, exactly, does one do that? I'm willing to sacrifice a lot in the process of getting there, pain I will accept. If there is a book on this subject which you can recommend, or even better, a page here which covers this I would be very happy.

Thanks!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
you know that feeling in your heart/penis when you cant get laid over a girl you didnt think you like too much? dont make the mistake of spilling your guts unless you enjoy getting that feeling, because unless you wind up getting married to the girl it WILL happen
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
See the subtle link in the top right hand corner that reads DJ Bible?

Yeah, thats the one...
Go make friends with it.

:D
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
hahaha....go make friends with it
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nights

New Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
sweden
But what traits are the classic characteristic traits for a 'nice guy', which are of highest priority to get rid of? are there any certain effective ways of removing those?
 
Top