"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Slap her ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Hey i was shopping for some clothes when i walked past the ladys section

so i see this hot blonde bending with a short skirt on and i simply slaped her ass in a nice freinldy way

u wouldnt belive it she turned around and smiled and said hey sexy we had some good convo after that she actually mentioned that slapping her ass felt good and no ones ever did that to her before its pretty funny

So if u Guyz find it hard to intate a convo
JUST SLAP HER ASS
:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Simply remarkable... this must go in the DJ Bible at once!

:cool:
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, I gotta go with Life on that one, definitely some jail time for that....

You gotta be the 1 in 1 million that got away with that. lololol
 

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
If u see a negative reaction on her face just tell her ur hand sliped or u just triped up it was more like a tap u know what i mean

or u can always point to someone next to u LOL :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Originally posted by StoneCold
Hey i was shopping for some clothes when i walked past the ladys section

so i see this hot blonde bending with a short skirt on and i simply slaped her ass in a nice freinldy way

u wouldnt belive it she turned around and smiled and said hey sexy we had some good convo after that she actually mentioned that slapping her ass felt good and no ones ever did that to her before its pretty funny

So if u Guyz find it hard to intate a convo
JUST SLAP HER ASS
:D

LOL....that was awesome.
I have to agree with some of the other fellas. The feminazis have got us by the balls with this sexual harassment crap.
But you know what? I still think it's the fault of men (past generations) who let things get this far.

BUT...if you do it when no one is actually looking and it's just a "he said/she said" thing.....then did it actually happen ?? lol
 

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
546
Reaction score
3
Why not take the next logical step and just throw to the ground and penetrate her?

In a nice friendly fashion, of course.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Unless you have a GOOD sign of positive interest, I'd wait to at least flirt a little before you go for her ass.

You got lucky. But good for you...f*ck it :D
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
so if a womam slaps a mans ass the man can press charges on her for sexual harrasment too??

I guess it works both ways right?

but i thnk ill pass on that tip... i dont want 1000 men slappin and rippin my whole in jail everyday
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
would have been funny if her dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, or whatever walks around the corner of the aisle and gives the guy a beatdown... so much for slapping the a.ss of a stranger
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Bad idea!

Last week a US soldier stationed over here did just this in a disco. End result:

one italian dead
two germans in hospital
one turk stabbed
one american going to prison for a long, long time

BAD Idea!!!!!!

Dietzcoi
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Sexual harrasment is a workplace concept. Since the dawn of the common law, anything other than accidental or privileged physical contact without consent is a battery of some kind.

You may get lucky (i.e., at a party, a drunk bunch of people at a concert, etc.) but in a department store this could get you handcuffed and on the ground in about two seconds, unless she happens to like it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Bad idea!

Last week a US soldier stationed over here did just this in a disco. End result:

one italian dead
two germans in hospital
one turk stabbed
one american going to prison for a long, long time

BAD Idea!!!!!!

Dietzcoi
lmfao haha really bad idea
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Yep, sexual harrassment here in England too. In fact, I've NEVER seen or heard of a positive reaction from this. I know a guy who does it often and he has been slapped across the face, had drinks thrown at him, been kicked out of a bar and has earned the nickname "The Lech".

I have had women slap my ass too and regardless of who it is, I don't like it. I find it more degrading than a means of flirting.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Bad idea!

Last week a US soldier stationed over here did just this in a disco. End result:

one italian dead
two germans in hospital
one turk stabbed
one american going to prison for a long, long time
Holy sh-t. Those UN conferences can sure get out of hand.
 

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Dude, you got some balls if you really did that.

I wait until we're atleast dating until I try it (haven't found a girl who didn't like it yet, btw), and you use it as a damn pickup line. Careful bro!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top