Skype, Long distance, no idea for topic name

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Dj's. Wizard here
Was playing games on skype with friends lately, my bro added to us a girl. My friends was like" omfg, a girl playing with us, omomgomgomg oneone!!". I was rather, "da ****, attention ***** allert". I was a bit right when i think about it, but.. after a few days, she told smth like this: "i will tell you what uwant to know etc.etc. but buy me a KFC and get yourself webcam so I can see you". I am bit in the state of mind**** right now. She lives a bit far, like 400 km's from me, but somehow I agreed to this deal. I said I will come at holidays or something. Now I am thinking if its good decision. I don't know if she's in, cause she is flirting with me a bit, she didnt said she has a boyfriend (well, she has, but i dont give a **** - just added this to get some help from you).I dont know what I should do. I hear my Dj's part of mind saying in Pook's voice: "you are the great catch, next her. You aren't going in long distance relathionship cause it sucks anyway".But on the other hand I am a bit curious of "What if". Any conclusion? F.e. cut contact, the real man dont have time to sit on skype, they are climbing mountains and graduating to best school in their "state". Or "Bro, go there, flirt, maybe you can get lucky, you will go sideseeing if not". First time this situation happenned to me. IMO she is just flaking, but maybe I am wrong. Any ideas for DJ stucked in a new situation?
Peace guys

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is THAT obvious I should next? Everyday is a lesson, huh?
Time will teach you a lesson my young gee wiz knight!
Edit1: just right now I ahve realized, that I failed the test. " I will tell you but U will visit me" my answer:"sure" . Wrooong. I should say smth like: "are You invitng ME? your boyfriend is THAT boring?"
Lesson learned
edit2: Visiting women living 400 km away? DESPERATE
Lesson learned
Edit3: No more mr.Desperate Wussy in my head. Going to be more aware of what women says.

Last edited: