Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skipping Valentine's Day

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this whole valentine's day nonsense going around, it's hard to sort through. The main thing i think is that if you're not in a LTR, you should generally try to avoid doing much. Or if you have a main plate you want to eventually LTR, it might be a good idea to do something with her.

But what about us single guys who don't have any serious plates? I have one F-Buddy, who i'm definitely not hanging out with on V-day, and I have a couple other girls that i'm talking to, but havent actually hooked up with (dont really consider those plates). I would like to get laid. which is the best option and how do i execute it?:

(1) Should I hit any of these girls im talking to up to hangout? How do I ask them? I was thinking something lame like "Hey, wanna drink wine with me and make fun of all the people in serious relationships?" IDK how well that would work though.

(2) I have a few cute girls on Tinder (i know, flame me if you want) that live like 3 miles away. Havent tried to make plans with them, but should I throw a hail mary out there and hope they are desperate for a v-day date? I don't care if i never talk to these chicks again.

(3) Part of me just wants to stay in and not deal with all the nonsense and watch the new season of House of Cards (which i'm amped for), and let the chodes fawn over the girls

(4) Some DJ's have mentioned that V-day is like christmas for the single guy because no girl wants to be alone on V-day, so they'll be much more receptive to opening/one-night-stands..Should i go out to the parties and bars?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most girls who are single band together on valentines day, sit at home, gossip and drink wine together.

Hit up one of your plates but make it non-nonchalant. Let her hamster spin about it being Valentines day but in your mind its just a Friday. All else fails - reward your FB with a bit of rapport.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not take a day off? I know for me personally, I am using House of Cards as motivation to finish up this project by tomorrow. If I get it done, I get to have a marathon of Kevin Spacey telling me what he's about to do before he does it and Robin Wright acting like a c*nt.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*** Valentine's day! It's just for couples! If you're a single man and go to a bar, it will be a sausagefest!

Give up on V-day aka national tricking day if you had nobody a week prior. otherwise, v-day is overblown bullshyt.

Get equipped.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Canadian Club and House of Cards it is! Might try to invite some girl over still though