“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

skinny wife beaters

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
I'm a pretty skinny guy. I work out, and have some very light musculature but still pretty thin. Just that body type.

Anyway, I'm wondering if you guys think I could pull wearing wife beaters off. I like how they look, but do you think it would work?

You usually only see the bigger guys wearing them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Just toss a button up shirt over it and you're cool. But going solo-beater is trashy.
 

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
woah... quick replies.

Thanks guys. Button up shirt sounds good.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
deff wrong to wear out..like the other post above looks trashy (unless ur working out playin ball etc.)and especialy not to pick up chicks unless their like total rednecks (i know some who would go for that) that like that trashy look..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I don't know all that many girls that would be all that attracted to a plain wife beater unless you're swoll as hell..haha The overshirt works well though. I'd try that
 

edgewater

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I've been working out for about 3 years or so and at first I was keen to show off my **** but lately I prefer to keep it under wraps! A well fitting t-shirt where your arms just fill the sleeves can turn on a girl on more than walking around in the typical "buff wear". Besides, its more fun when girls think you're just a cool guy and then in your flirting she pokes your stomach or something and then she's like o0o0o00o and wants a look under the hood ;)

In my experience if you're the cool guy who makes her laugh and also happens to turn her on when your shirts off she's gonna want you a lot more than the guy who is so obsessed with showing off his body like its his ace card because he expects women to want him for that foremostly - a jock.

All this said, you can pull women - usually slutty ones - with playing the jock card and it DOES work but personally its not me and I don't think pretending someone you're not is "what we're all about at the DJ centre" :p

So yeah go for the wife beater when you're on a trip down to get some milk, but try to give the appearence you're just a layed back guy that doesn't worry about the standards set by society, rather than the "everyone look at me I've got the goods" effect.

**** that was a lot of words about wife beaters.
 
Top