Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skin face

cabaceira

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys. What do you guys do to have a better skin?
My face skin is good but i think it can be better, any tips?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use anything and yet I have a baby butt skin haha. Just drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and vitamins and you're good to go.

If someone have an acne problem that's an whole another thing where I suggest cream supplements.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic health measures really..

Drink a lot of water. Exercise. Don’t drink a lot of alcohol. Don’t smoke. Lotion daily. Wear sunscreen when outside.

Don’t go tanning; let it come naturally. Tanning is a biological adaption. Just like exercise, you want to progressive exposure. 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there. Etc etc

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not washing your face, ever. I was complaining about my skin one day to a girl I was dating said 'that's because you wash your face all the time', so I figured I'd try just stopping and see what happens. Run hot water on your face in the shower, no touching or scrubbing. Do not touch your face ever, no scrubbing, no rubbing, no soap, no products or chemicals whatsoever. Helped a ton for me.

Later on I started taking a fruits/vegetable supplement called Balance of Nature and my skin tone has improved since then and the occasional cystic acne I've had has completely disappeared. I was able to stop taking antibiotics I had been taking daily for 2 years.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Try not washing your face, ever. I was complaining about my skin one day to a girl I was dating said 'that's because you wash your face all the time', so I figured I'd try just stopping and see what happens. Run hot water on your face in the shower, no touching or scrubbing. Do not touch your face ever, no scrubbing, no rubbing, no soap, no products or chemicals whatsoever. Helped a ton for me.

Later on I started taking a fruits/vegetable supplement called Balance of Nature and my skin tone has improved since then and the occasional cystic acne I've had has completely disappeared. I was able to stop taking antibiotics I had been taking daily for 2 years.
This makes a lot of sense, you wash away your natural skin oils which drys it out

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our skin is literally composed of what we ate in the last 3 months. The skin renews itself in that time period.

I eat 1g protein/lb bodyweight + lots of fruits and veggies + 1.5 gallon water a day.

Throw in some carbs before and after a workout.

After a workout and the shower, I moisturize my skin and oil my hair.

I supplement with a muscleblaze multivitamin, vitamin D3, Ashwagandha, Garcinia Cambogia, Omega 3,6.

caberk14

Reaction score
Think holistic - your lifestyle (eat, sleep, exercise, hydration, smoke/alcohol) has a huge impact on your skin
Basic skin care to start - cleanse once a day, moisturize and apply sunscreen every day, exfoliate once a week.

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
More often than not, skin problems are caused by a lot of sugar, improper diet, or you don't drink enough water. If everything is fine, but it seems like it could be better, watch your health. Skin is a reflection of internal problems.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wash my face 2-3 times a day with clear water. Nothing else.
Smoking especially, alcohol and bad diet as stated, are more often than not the reason for bad skin.
If you have a beard, use some oil or other products so that your skin underneath doesn't dry out.