Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Size insult & ex issues, please give your opinion.

Nika

Reaction score
Sooo here is the situation.

Last year I have been spinning plates as usual.

One girl sees me every day passing in front of the place she works, tells mutual friends to arrange a meeting in a social situation so we get to know each other.

Two weeks before that, she broke up with her LTR of 7 years.
From what she told be she liked me and wanted to meet me for over a year but didn't do a move when she was in a relationship.

She comes to my place at that same night we met and we ****.
Apparently, she never did this before and I am only the third man she's ever been with.
(for the record I am 30 y.o., she is 25)
She seems to be LTR material, comes from a healthy family, no crazy past, no tattoos, no red flags as far as I can see. And she seems to be crazy about me.
Long story short, we end up being exclusive after a couple of months and still are a year later. We live together in my house.

Problem no1 (the basic one).
In the beginning, like in the first month, she made a disrespectful comment about my size. I was jokingly saying to not kiss me the way she did before I go to work because I ll have a biiig problem and she goes on to say, ehhh it's satisfying in size but not that big.

(A bpd plate did something like this, one minute she said I was the best **** in her life inflating my ego and then went on to say jokingly that my **** is good but she has seen bigger ones which ****ed my self-esteem and was the reason I dropped her, even though I didn't tell her why or shown her that it hurt me)

I started withdrawing attention from her and when she asked why, I told her straight that what she told me is rude and I have other women to **** that appreciate me more. She tried to explain herself and say it was a joke. I didn't buy much into it, but after that day she became much more giving in general and never had an issue again.

BTW I am average in size, 6.3 length, 5.3 girth and never had an issue with that.

Problem no2
She still was friends with ex on social media, still had some pictures with him, still had his number.
Still had some pictures she was on his lap in her phone in a hidden folder she thought I have not seen.
He tried to contact her in the beginning a lot, she replied in a passive way and when he learned that she was with me, he send her a message telling that she should have told him she was with someone else so he doesn't bother her. She replied that he doesn't bother her, apparently to show she doesn't care. He never contacted her again.
Anyway I never told her anything about that or put any boundaries because I was secure in what we had I think.

One year later, I notice her friends still telling her about him, how goes his life etc and we end up having a fight. She told me she had those photos on her phone as just memories, and she only wants me and never wants to lose me.
I told her that there is no logic in keeping those because she now makes memories with me but it's her choice what to do, even if she deletes them, it makes no difference if he still is in her mind. She goes on to delete everything except his number and the viber conversation they had.

Problem no3
One week later than this incident, she makes again a "joke" about my size.
She wanted to have a bath, I had to walk the dog. As she goes to the bath, I hug her from behind and kiss her and she says will you take out the little one? (meaning the dog, I thought)
And then bursts out laughing saying this didn't sound right.
I try to take it lightly and fall down saying I am dead, she continues laughing and says "no, no you are big" which made it worse.
Now, a day later I don't want to **** her and I keep thinking about ****ing another girl just to feel good.

Please let me know what you think about the situation and feel free to roast me if I am just being an insecure idiot.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She breaks up with her BF of 7 years, takes no time to assess the situation and jumps on your dyck right away. You believe when she tells you she's never done this before and although she supposedly only had 2 guys before you she somehow is into dyck size jokes? And just because she doesn't have tattoos you deduce she's LTR material? :oops:

Nika

Reaction score
It sounds like you have oneitis.
Thank you for the advice brother.
I am sure I don't have oneitis, I have no problem with breaking up and moving on, had oneitis in the past, moved on, spinned plates and just wanted to see how I am in a relationship with what seems like a healthy chick.

Nika

Reaction score
She breaks up with her BF of 7 years, takes no time to assess the situation and jumps on your dyck right away. You believe when she tells you she's never done this before and although she supposedly only had 2 guys before you she somehow is into dyck size jokes? And just because she doesn't have tattoos you deduce she's LTR material? :oops:
She broke up with him before, at the 6 year mark, got back together with him and supposedly she liked me for about a year before we met as she saw me every day passing by the place she worked at.

No, not from tattoos, just from the overall picture, I mentioned this because it's a big red flag from me after past experiences.

I agree about the jokes and the count of only three men.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely are getting butt hurt way too easily. It's as if you focused on all the unimportant things and forgot to focus on the MOST important thing. She had a bf for 7 whole freakin years. She breaks up with him, and 2 weeks later, she f***s you the first day she met you. How does that sound from 3rd person point of view? You were blind to see this as an issue because you're all ego and it worked for your favor. When things don't work for your favor (aka the comments, her having pictures of someone she was with for 7 years, her friends mentioning him), you take it personally. What makes you think that she won't break up with you at any moment and jump on another d*** 2 weeks later?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with him before, at the 6 year mark, got back together with him
There's another red flag, on top of those 3 mentioned in the OP.
She's not relationship material man....but then again, take a good hard look in the mirror and answer: are YOU? (I'm asking this because you mentioned BPD plate, then listed a few red flags of current GF and in the same sentence you said there are no red flags and she's LTR material)

What makes you think that she won't break up with you at any moment and jump on another d*** 2 weeks later?
100% this.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You moved in together to soon bro.

Nika

Reaction score
At first, thanks everyone for you time and input guys.

@CBear I don't know how it sounds from a 3rd point of view, couldn't it be a sign of genuine desire not making me wait for sex?
Also she said she liked me for a long time before we met, it's not like I was the first guy she run into. But maybe I am rationalizing this and trying to see this from a point of view that's in my favor. I don't know...
If she broke up with me and jumped on some other dude 2 weeks later, of course I wouldn't like it, but would not care that much, after all, I can do nothing about something like that.

@pipeman84
Brother I said no red flags as far as I can see. I didn't see a red flag before you pointed those out.
I don't know If I am LTR material, maybe not.
I believe I treat her well and that I am, but then again I think about ****ing another chick just to feel good, so maybe I am not.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, thanks everyone for you time and input guys.

@CBear I don't know how it sounds from a 3rd point of view, couldn't it be a sign of genuine desire not making me wait for sex?
Also she said she liked me for a long time before we met, it's not like I was the first guy she run into. But maybe I am rationalizing this and trying to see this from a point of view that's in my favor. I don't know...
If she broke up with me and jumped on some other dude 2 weeks later, of course I wouldn't like it, but would not care that much, after all, I can do nothing about something like that.

@pipeman84
Brother I said no red flags as far as I can see. I didn't see a red flag before you pointed those out.
I don't know If I am LTR material, maybe not.
I believe I treat her well and that I am, but then again I think about ****ing another chick just to feel good, so maybe I am not.
It's a lack of self control. You never want to LTR a girl that will sleep with a random person that she barely knows on a personal level the first day of meeting them. Especially after only 2 weeks of being single after being with someone for 7 whole years. That's a huge chunk of time for a young person and any normal and healthy person needs a good amount of time to mentally recover before moving on to another person. You ARE a rebound and with a lack of control like that, you are at risk of her cheating on you or leaving you alone the moment a bigger and better dude comes along.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem no1 (the basic one).
In the beginning, like in the first month, she made a disrespectful comment about my size. I was jokingly saying to not kiss me the way she did before I go to work because I ll have a biiig problem and she goes on to say, ehhh it's satisfying in size but not that big.
Keyword: Satisfying.

You can have 3' but as long as she is satisfied, that is all that matters.

(A bpd plate did something like this, one minute she said I was the best **** in her life inflating my ego and then went on to say jokingly that my **** is good but she has seen bigger ones which ****ed my self-esteem and was the reason I dropped her, even though I didn't tell her why or shown her that it hurt me)
If you smash more than once, it was good enough for her to come back for seconds/thirds.

A woman who continues to let you smash generally likes..

1. You
2. Your d-game
3. Both

White Castle, they are still in business, not because of the size of their burgers, but because their burgers are good.

Women usually want good d!ck, not big d!ck.

Problem no2
She still was friends with ex on social media, still had some pictures with him, still had his number.
Still had some pictures she was on his lap in her phone in a hidden folder she thought I have not seen.
I wouldn't accept that.

He tried to contact her in the beginning a lot, she replied in a passive way and when he learned that she was with me, he send her a message telling that she should have told him she was with someone else so he doesn't bother her. She replied that he doesn't bother her, apparently to show she doesn't care. He never contacted her again.
A man of principles.

Anyway I never told her anything about that or put any boundaries because I was secure in what we had I think.

One year later, I notice her friends still telling her about him, how goes his life etc and we end up having a fight. She told me she had those photos on her phone as just memories, and she only wants me and never wants to lose me.
I told her that there is no logic in keeping those because she now makes memories with me but it's her choice what to do, even if she deletes them, it makes no difference if he still is in her mind. She goes on to delete everything except his number and the viber conversation they had.
If you aint insecure, then this shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Problem no3
One week later than this incident, she makes again a "joke" about my size.
She wanted to have a bath, I had to walk the dog. As she goes to the bath, I hug her from behind and kiss her and she says will you take out the little one? (meaning the dog, I thought)
And then bursts out laughing saying this didn't sound right.
I try to take it lightly and fall down saying I am dead, she continues laughing and says "no, no you are big" which made it worse.
Now, a day later I don't want to **** her and I keep thinking about ****ing another girl just to feel good.

Please let me know what you think about the situation and feel free to roast me if I am just being an insecure idiot.
White Castle.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a rebound...NOT LTR material. She has not been dating multiple guys and in practice of ending things. She thinks she has to create a fight.
You moved in together to soon bro.
You are the rebound dude
All of the above....

Nika

Reaction score
If you aint insecure, then this shouldn't be a problem, should it?
It shouldn't be in the beginning (in my opinion) but a year later and living together, shouldn't it be over for her?

And for the white castle...
So my **** is small but tasty? lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mislabeled your problems. Problem #1 is that you asked her to move in with you. But I guess you already know that.

I would consider jokes like that to be an absolute deal-breaker. It’s crude, exceptionally rude and disrespectful. This is one girl who fantasizes about huge d!cks, guaranteed. Absolutely guaranteed.

You caught her on the rebound and she is stuck in memories of the past. To her your size is an important issue and that is not LTR material no matter how “sweet” she is on the outside.

I recommend dismissal. A man should NEVER tolerate such disrespect.

Nika

Reaction score
She's a rebound...NOT LTR material. She has not been dating multiple guys and in practice of ending things. She thinks she has to create a fight.
It ended on mutual agreement with her ex from what she said. No fights or anything, they supposedly just didn't want each other anymore.

You think she is trying to pick a fight in order to break up with me with the **** comments?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys listen up.

The only woman who is worth your while is one who supports you and builds you up. Such women have no issue with size at all. Take it from an older guy who has been around the block a few times. NEVER waste your time on a woman who doesn’t build you up.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ended on mutual agreement with her ex from what she said. No fights or anything, they supposedly just didn't want each other anymore.

You think she is trying to pick a fight in order to break up with me with the **** comments?
That or she's trying to NEG you... playing mind games...

The only woman who is worth your while is one who supports you and builds you up. Such women have no issue with size at all. Take it from an older guy who has been around the block a few times. NEVER waste your time on a woman who doesn’t build you up.
THIS IS THE TRUTH

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ended mutual agreement with her ex from what she said.

I think she tries to poke in your insecurities.

I had one woman doing this to me. Flirting with other guys in front of me, made comments about my height, withdrew sex... She tried to hurt my ego to gain power over me.
When I broke up with her, she told me, my ego was too big for her too handle, which made her crazy.
Horrible situation to be in when you're invested and don't know what's going on.
I needed some time to recover from this breakup and get myself back together.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't be in the beginning (in my opinion) but a year later and living together, shouldn't it be over for her?
Wellll with me, it would have been a problem in the beginning..so we wouldn't have made it a year if it continued.

But, admittedly, I am a very insecure guy when it comes to those things...and you aren't.

And I respect it. :up:

And for the white castle...
So my **** is small but tasty? lol
Well, it is the same small d!ck that allowed her to say you are the best she ever had.

So hey lol.